Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU (4268 Views)

Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by KoladeKoded(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Our attention was drawn to a picture going VIRAL on social media with the tag of a NOBLE Lecturer in the Department of Chemical Engineering having a sort of prayer session with students of the same department while taking a specific course called CHE505.

As the Class Representatives of the Department of Chemical Engineering, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, we are using this medium to inform the entire public that this picture holds no fact and real information.

There was no point in time during any CHE 505 lecture in the said department, that such event transpired.

The picture seems as one of a prayer session of a campus fellowship who hold their programs and religious activity in one of the classrooms of the said department.

We would advise anyone sending out such content to the general public to desist from spreading such and should contact the appropriate sources involved before misinforming the pubic.

For more enquiries, Contact:

EFOR – 08163909444 (Class Rep)

Temmy – 08172539100 (Asst. Class Rep)

Signed:

Class Representatives,

Department of Chemical Engineering,

Obafemi Awolowo University.

President,

Department of Chemical Engineering,

Obafemi Awolowo University.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by pyrex23(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lmao
Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by EbukaHades10(m): 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
That red yanch make brain o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by wittyt98(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
EbukaHades10:
oh boy, no be lie

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by Josonas: 12:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Nice move
Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by YorubaNinja: 2:07am On Sep 27, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Craze man grin

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by GreenArrow1(m): 4:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Ah swear! What I read was, "As the class representatives of the department of chemical reaction..."

1 Like

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by Bossontop(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2019
EbukaHades10:

Awon eagle eyes dem.......lol

2 Likes

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by tillaman(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Hawk eyes
For someone to spot that red arse he deserves all the accolades!
Legend

7 Likes

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
GreenArrow1:
Ah swear! What I read was, "As the class representatives of the department of ChemicalReaction..."
Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by Yakade(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2019
We shouldn't jump into conclusion like this woman..

Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by DLuciano: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
pyrex23:
Lmao

I don't need a forensic evidence to disclaim the disclaimer. Ever since I have been a Christian and a prayer warrior for over a decade, i have not seen or heard one have to pray with his two hands clasp over his head. The photo on circulation is more of a response to an order of punishment. Many of us did this punishment in our primary and secondary school days! So Op don't channel this to christian fellowship as a defense, this is never true and its libelous.
Re: Disclaimer On VIRAL Picture Going Around In OAU by FeedbackNG: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerian Students, We are currently celebrating our favorite lecturers helping students become their best.
Kindly Join the challenge and tell us about your favorite lecturer.

https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/favoritelecturer/

(1) (Reply)

A University In Scotland Graduating Class Happen To Be Nigerians All Through / Unijos Registration In Progresss But Hostel Reservation Is / Help! I Am Confused. UNN OR UNIZIK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.