Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange (37701 Views)

Tiwa Savage Walks The Runway At New York Fashion Week (NYFW) / Alex Unusual Now A Student At New York Film Academy / Genevieve Nnaji Snubbed At New Afrika Shine, Fans Not Pleased (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by terrypartners(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
The Girl with the Golden Spoon and an Imposter Syndrome Disease.

Your sense of humour and reasoning is not only laughable but funny.
Excuse me who is an imposter you or her?
Visit your dictionary to immerse yourself into the contextual application and literal meaning of an imposter.

No shots fired

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by HolyGhostGym: 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
I couldn't say it any better if I tried... Magnifique

YoungPerson:

There's no such thing as an Imposter Syndrome Disease. Work hard so people will open doors for your kids regardless of who they grow up to be.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by LoneWolf200(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
@All of you with sense of "work harder syndrome" do you think working hard would make you a Billionaire when you are even yet to attain being a Millionaire.The fact is if you want to become Billionaire of dis days illegal business have to be your backbone,im talking about being a Drug dealer/Mafia.Do you think Otedola and co are clean to have become a Billionaire?When JP morgan(chase) are even into drug biz, they only clean there money through their big organizations.Continue to work hard to quote me wrong.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Princeofasia: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
[sup][/sup]
SultanYoung:
as if person tell your papa not to hustle
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by AuwalYusuf812(m): 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
is it not time for this girl to knw wat she is doing for once, go help ur father handle his Companies instead of forcing urself to be a musician.

abeg who is DJ Cuppy sef..

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Princeofasia: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Uslinkbetting13:
S3
thunda fire your papa for quoting me
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by emecheboy2(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:

Boy with the wooden spoon and pako mentality disease.
Nobody say make your papa no get money, power, connection and affluence etc.
It is not too late, you can do that for yourself and children.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by dontbothermuch: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
SoNature:
Amazing!

This reminds of Quest Means Business

I tell you cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Simsid: 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Work smart rather than working hard.
Use ur upper the most
YoungPerson:

Oga there's no fun in downplaying someone else's achievement. You think say na beans she take stand there? Work harder bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Paulo3ree(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
Still doing what the previous ones did

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Paulo3ree(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
white men be like
``na wa 4 black men, see the way this girl just dey happy 4 ordinary bell wen she ring`` cheesy

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
through out last months as a medical practitioner I notice people that commit suicide are people that work harder so I refuse to work harder maybe you should work harder grin

Meaning he or she should work harder so as to commit suicide abi?

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
byrron:

Meaning he or she should work harder so as to commit suicide abi?

if he want to!
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by pacespot(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
YoungPerson:

Oga there's no fun in downplaying someone else's achievement. You think say na beans she take stand there? Work harder bro.

Everything is not about how harder you can work but how smarter you can be, and a bit of luck.

We are not in the 18th century when the playing field was level, we are in the 21st supersonic-paced century when one lucky moment can change your life forever.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by flexyrule(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
through out last months as a medical practitioner I notice people that commit suicide are people that work harder so I refuse to work harder maybe you should work harder grin
Baba. Stay humble. No use Medical Practitioner intimidate anyone for here!

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by flexyrule(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
BigIyanga:

Ok motivational speaker, have u made it on Forbes 20 under 20; 30 under 30; and 40 under 40... since you are the hardest working man?
I tire oooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by empire1215: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
and she got what she wanted. yo too can grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by jhubril(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
DJ cuppy has been giving her haters sleepless nights. Here is the mother of all ! Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
if he want to!

Ok naa
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by ajl: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Surely not the first Nigerian to do that. Seen few of our business people do same.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SHOCK7(m): 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
tunapa4dem:
She not the first Nigeria person to rang a bell in NYSE
Who else has rung it?
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by seangy4konji: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Very nice..

Old folks and gone and did not leave one naira.

It's tough out here man.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by KayCee92(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
She is the first Nigerian Entertainer to ring the bell NOT the first Nigerian to do so.....It still is a big achievement for her. Congrat tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by atonement12: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
shut up! Original bad belle!
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
atonement12:

shut up! Original bad belle!
bros no ves I be good belle I no be bad belle
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Burgerlomo: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
That's lovely cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by atonement12: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
wink
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by atonement12: 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
bros no ves I be good belle I no be bad belle

I no vex my brother - we just want to see more of that your "good belle"
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by Sunsets: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Bekee
tunapa4dem:
She not the first Nigeria person to rang a bell in NYSE
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by NotFarFrom: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2019
YoungPerson:

Fine. Are you her shrink? Cause last time I checked she doesn't know you exist.
How you take know that she doesn't know he exists. Instead of you to keep quiet as them cathc you say you dey claim fake intelligent man, you still dey do yen yen yen. I too know.
Re: DJ Cuppy Rings Opening Bell At New York Stock Exchange by SultanYoung: 5:17am On Sep 27, 2019
atonement12:

I no vex my brother - we just want to see more of that your "good belle"
have you checked the meaning of the imposter syndrome disease ? She is just insecure she is always trying to prove how hard she is working but I mean her no harm bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tacha Wishes Jack Dorsey A Happy Birthday In Live Video Call / Meet The 4 Nigerians Queen Of England Will Honour At QYL Awards Today / Regina Daniels Shares Native Look On Set (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.