Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Doctors Help A Preggy Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors Help A Preggy Lady (506 Views)

Pls Doctors Help!! / Doctors? Help A Dieing Man! / Doctors Help Ooo....i Dont No Wat Is This On My Dick (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by Mrsserene: 3:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hello. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I seem to be gaving morning sickness all the time. I do take my medicagions but they are not helping much. Please advice embarassed
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by NGRsenate: 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Aww congratulations!

Hope it’s a girl sha.

Sorry I’m not a doctorcheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by MedicH: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
I guess it's your first issue. Congratulations by the way. It's OK to be having morning sickness all the time and sometimes the symptoms are plain psychological. Do keep in touch with your ante Natal care providers and let them know your concerns. Also it's very common for other women to recommend products they will always say helped them when they felt same way. Always let your ante natal care provider know about any product you intend taking for proper counseling.

Good luck.
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Good Evening and Congrats smiley. Now for the morning sickness I'd advice the use of nutritional supplements. You can reach me on whatsapp 07038613533. Supplements would provide you and the baby the needed nutrition and also help with the morning sickness.
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by Mrsserene: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
NGRsenate:
Aww congratulations!

Hope it’s a girl sha.

Sorry I’m not a doctorcheesy
Thank you smiley
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by Mrsserene: 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:
I guess it's your first issue. Congratulations by the way. It's OK to be having morning sickness all the time and sometimes the symptoms are plain psychological. Do keep in touch with your ante Natal care providers and let them know your concerns. Also it's very common for other women to recommend products they will always say helped them when they felt same way. Always let your ante natal care provider know about any product you intend taking for proper counseling.

Good luck.
Thank you Doctor
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by Mrsserene: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
OlufemiWhit:
Good Evening and Congrats smiley. Now for the morning sickness I'd advice the use of nutritional supplements. You can reach me on whatsapp 07038613533. Supplements would provide you and the baby the needed nutrition and also help with the morning sickness.
Thank you dear. I will do that.
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by MedicH: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrsserene:

Thank you Doctor

You're welcome.
Don't worry about that, keep up with appointments, get a good support system hubby, parents, siblings, and you're all good.
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by Mrsserene: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

You're welcome.
Don't worry about that, keep up with appointments, get a good support system hubby, parents, siblings, and you're all good.
Ok
Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by LadySarah: 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mrsserene:

Thank you dear. I will do that.

Pls be careful.At this pt,the only help you should be getting is from a physical doctor.Ms is a stage and it will also pass.Taking drugs not prwscribed by ur health ezpert could harm your bunny.Having ginger ,gum or bitter kola in ur mouth has helped some women.Do not chew pls

Do not delay breakfast and make sure you engage in a healthy diet.

Safe bumping dear

1 Like

Re: Doctors Help A Preggy Lady by Mrsserene: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2019
LadySarah:

Pls be careful.At this pt,the only help you should be getting is from a physical doctor.Ms is a stage and it will also pass.Taking drugs not prwscribed by ur health ezpert could harm your bunny.Having ginger ,gum or bitter kola in ur mouth has helped some women.Do not chew pls

Do not delay breakfast and make sure you engage in a healthy diet.

Safe bumping dear
Thank you so much

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Gov.oluwarotimi Akeredolu,has Described Good Health As A Basic Right. / Why Do People Chew Gum? / My Partner Takes PREP, Does It Mean They Are Cheating On Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.