Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences (15844 Views)

UNILAG Raises Task Force To Check Sexual Harassment, Other Offences / ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment And Other Ofences. / Breaking: Lasu Sacks 15 Lecturers, 2 Non-academic Staff For Misconduct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Rubb1sh Almajiri school angry most ladies invite sexual harassment and the actually want it shocked
You are a mad person,why are you putting the blame on the victims?
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by chiboyjohn: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
all these small small girls can make someone to lose his job
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by GGirll: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
They should pls go to unilag too a lot is happening there n has been happening without any probe n sanctions talk of sacks lol....I pray for all students in all Nigerian unis suffering from d wickedness of these lecturers....thumbs up ABU!
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
This news is true ooh
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Maryclaire1(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

For Men
He who find himself in a position of power should never weild its influence towards a vulnerable woman. It is better to contend with a fellow than wrestle consent from a young woman A heartfelt cry and prayer of a woman pushed against the wall of sexual abuse is destructive to the abuser. Nothing, believe me! shortens a rise to great influence and power within an enterprise or business than engaging in moral misconduct in the environment of your dreams.

Dear young women in school
* If you find yourself against a persistent lecturer or guadian. Go all the way to gather evidence like voice, video, or any other means against them. This will strengthen your case before any panel. If you do nothing you will lose. Show courage and willingness to pull down anyone who is determined to destroy you.

* Go spiritually violent. In this situation, you are free both in conscience and actions to demand whatsoever from God upon your lecturers. Whether its death, impotency, sickness or complete setback. I will advise you, if you wish to take this route, to never pray for their heart to change. It will be a total waste of time. You must be effective in your prayer and decisive with whatever outcome you desire.

Never spare an enemy who is hellbent for he or she will not rest until you are totally destroyed.

Richdad
well spoken

1 Like

Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Skmoda(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

For Men
He who find himself in a position of power should never weild its influence towards a vulnerable woman. It is better to contend with a fellow than wrestle consent from a young woman A heartfelt cry and prayer of a woman pushed against the wall of sexual abuse is destructive to the abuser. Nothing, believe me! shortens a rise to great influence and power within an enterprise or business than engaging in moral misconduct in the environment of your dreams.

Dear young women in school
* If you find yourself against a persistent lecturer or guadian. Go all the way to gather evidence like voice, video, or any other means against them. This will strengthen your case before any panel. If you do nothing you will lose. Show courage and willingness to pull down anyone who is determined to destroy you.

* Go spiritually violent. In this situation, you are free both in conscience and actions to demand whatsoever from God upon your lecturers. Whether its death, impotency, sickness or complete setback. I will advise you, if you wish to take this route, to never pray for their heart to change. It will be a total waste of time. You must be effective in your prayer and decisive with whatever outcome you desire.

Never spare an enemy who is hellbent for he or she will not rest until you are totally destroyed.

Richdad
MFM kinda prayer....
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Skmoda(m): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
abc115:

You need an English Teacher
Pure savage grin
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Edenx: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
I want to see the names of those staffs that were sacked first to know if they aren't victimized because of their tribe or religion before I can believe this.i wouldn't have said this if this happened in saner climes not the way the government of the day has divided us along ethnic lines
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by mercyviv(f): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Plant science, sociology, political science and mass communication departments are populated by horrible beasts in form of lecturers. I don't know how OOU is as of today but around 2005, the lecturers in those departments are just beasts!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
baby124:

Good. Let them be sacked so that those genuinely looking for a job can get employed.

Ha ha ha ha ha . . . Who in Nigeria is really and genuinely looking for a job? Show me one person and i will show you a lair.
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by mechanics(m): 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nice one, they can't be collecting salaries and allowances and be negligent in duties and harassing innocent undergraduate students.
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by dasparrow: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Very good!
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Retrography(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is good! .... I hope my friends from the Southern part of Nigeria can see the part where missing scripts from a staff was punished by demotion.

If it were to be in the southern universities, students will bear the brunt for missing scripts even when there is evidence that the student sat for the examination and submitted the answer booklet.
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by willyjacs(m): 12:25am On Sep 27, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Rubb1sh Almajiri school angry most ladies invite sexual harassment and the actually want it shocked
ur comment and common sense be like Lagos to sokoto....them no near....

As ur papa na lecturer there, how u nor go know wetin dey really happen for Abu?
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by david2502: 6:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Times are hard, you need to make life easy for yourself.

Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by Orluchick(f): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Finally ABU Zaria decided to do what is right, especially in sociology department. That department is full of toxic lecturers. The fact that the formal exam officer in sociology was involved, that alone made me happy. He finally got what he deserved. In his next life he won't ask a female student for sex or tamper with students results
Re: ABU Sacks 15 Staff Over Sexual Harassment, Other Offences by FeedbackNG: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Inasmuch as we have bad lecturers, we also have great ones helping students become their best.
Kindly Join the challenge and tell us about your favorite lecturer.

https://www.feedbackstrategy.net/favoritelecturer/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Appoints Vc, Registrars For Nine New Varsities / 18 Jambite Palava We Faced in 2016 with Pics / FUTA Students Win National Mathematics Competition, To Represent Nigeria In Bulg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.