Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. (373 Views)

Pastor And Three Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun / Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Alleged Possession Of Drugs (photos) / Couple & Two Others Caught With Human Skull In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. by Adexbestent: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Osogbo Operatives of Operation Puff Adder in Osun State on Tuesday, arrested two men in Osogbo, for being in possession of a human skull.
The two men, Mohammed Sanni and Raheem Abdullateef, living at Popo Area of Osogbo were nabbed at Gbaemu Junction of the state capital around 3:00 a.m. with a human skull.
Read more→→https://bestnaijaent..com/2019/09/breaking-news-two-arrested-over-allege

Re: Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. by ehirosplusbiz(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Are you Serious ?
Re: Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. by vibre: 7:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
How can you loose guard with your head in a place like osun? The security of your head should be your number one priority when passing through like that
Re: Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. by Buharisef(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
The two men, Mohammed Sannigrin and Raheem abdullateefgrin living at popo area of Osogbo were nabbed at Gbaemu junction of the state capital around 3:00 a.m. With a human skull................... Ladies and Gentlemen na DEM again ooooooooooooo! grin
Re: Breaking News :: Two Arrested Over Alleged Possession Of Human Skull In Osun. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na to carry table knife dey waka South West make sense now, is like blood don full their eyes again.

(1) (Reply)

I Had No Choice, I Didn't Want To Miss The Opportunity. Man Who Defiles 13 Year / Kidnappers Killed 30 People In Rivers, Kidnap Kingpin Bobby / I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.