Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court (374 Views)

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court / Panel Beater Steals His Sister's And Brother's Wife's Pants In Ondo / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court by arinze198(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2019
When an Islamic cleric, Tajudeen Adigun Adedeji, got married to his wife, Sukurat, 11 years ago he never envisaged that he will be the one washing his wife’s underwears and doing virtually all the house chores in their matrimonial home.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that Adedeji seems to have become tired and wants to end the long suffering in her home following the recent decision he took over their marriage in Ogun State.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/im-tired-washing-wifes-pants-man-tells-court/

Re: I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court by godofuck231: 10:00am On Oct 09, 2019
It's what you signed in for , face the heat and be a man , lol
Re: I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court by paiz: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2019
kiss[quote][/quote]
Re: I’m Tired Of Washing My Wife’s Pants – Man Tells Court by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Oct 09, 2019
Tired of washing pants...but,not tired of eating what it covers...i washed 6 of my wife's pants on saturday...whats the big deal...u wont make heaven bro.

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Acting Chairman Hails Yahoo Boys Intelligence, Says They Can Be Useful / Origin Of Cultism In Nigeria / Video: Mothers Separated From Children, Refugees Denied Exit From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.