Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Record Label Business Plan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Record Label Business Plan (385 Views)

Promote Your Biz With Catchy Logo, Adverts, Label, Business Cards...very Cheap! / I Need A Business Partner For A Private Label Business / How To Start A Private Label Business (in Ten Steps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Record Label Business Plan by Solarex1: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
ELEVATOR PITCH

Sundex records is a record label entertainment company that helps artiste produce and supply their audio and video music singles and or albums to the general public (diverse, international customer group). Our mission is to promote local music group. We also run training outfit and do merchandise sales.

DETAILED DESCRIPTION

We produce and supply records for local music group or upcoming artiste (which are into pop, rhythm & blues, jazz, adult contemporary songs like Apala, Juju, Fuji etc.) that will help bring him/her to the limelight. We help produce quality audio and video album to promote them to diverse, international group using the following equipment laptops, mixing console, microphones, references monitors, keyboard, cables, sound producing software, effect racks, de-essers etc.
We also record live concert of different artiste performance typically at the local level, produce the record and sell it immediately after the live show to the people that attend the live show and sell the rest to the public audience after the show.
We also own a segment where we sell different artiste CDs to the end customers. This is our retail channel where we move great number of CDs to the general public. We also sell other production consumable (empty Disc, memory cards, cassette tapes, vinyl album , enhances CDs, sound and peculiar consumables) concert merchandise especially popular artiste material like T-shirts, Sweatshirts, hats, programs, posters, button etc.
We run a training outfit on record labeling which are basics on how to produce quality audio and video records or label.
We also promote concert.
WOW US

We offer our production services at a very low cost because of my experience and knowledge in audio and video editing and using software to produce and mix sound.
We maximize our follower in social media to promote our artiste by releasing their song for download.
Our training outfit to train experience and professional students on improvisation.
PROBLEM SOLVED

Due to increase in emergence of upcoming artiste, we help them produce and release their music album or single to the general public.
We also help promote the artiste and make him/her famous both in Nigeria and internationally.
We help solve the problem of unemployment.
ADDRESABLE MARKET

The addressable market for record label company is big because there is a large increase in emerging artist in the music industry that need s record labels to promote them and increase their consumer base. We will contribute to meet-up with the market worth of more than $47 of music industry in Nigeria.

REVENUE MODEL

Record label production sales
Record sales from live concert
Merchandise sales
Sales from training outfit
Sales from concert promotion
High quality product at low price: $30
Strong distribution channel: $50
Acceptance of returned goods: $5
Online platform: $10
Contract signing with that pays artiste: $50
MARKET STRATEGY

Leverage on the social media and blog to promote our artiste and company
Engage in direct marketing approach
We will encourage word of mouth marketing from our loyal and satisfied clients
Organize music talent hunts show to source for raw music talent.
Advertise our record label in relevant magazines, newspaper, newspapers, TV and radio stations.
COMPETITORS

Kenny music in Lagos
Made men music group in Lagos
Hyperteck Degital records in Lagos
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS

We always deliver consistent quality training on music production.
Our services and product are offered at low price.
Flexibility of our training communication.
I and the contract staff have excellent qualification and robust experience in music production.
Online platform for learning and requesting for our services
Our record products are done with the best equipment.
CURRENT MILESTONE

I have a moderate studio for music production
I have 40% of the equipment for standard music production
I sell few music production consumables like empty CDs, CD of artiste, cassette tapes etc.
Writing of business plan completion.
I have successfully produced a CD label for few up coming artiste in Nigeria Universities.
NEXT MILESTONE

Register my business
Opening of corporate bank accounts
Application for business license and permit
Buy all the latest state of the art music production equipment
Employ more staff
Produce more record label for artiste and promote them.

Get a standard and complete business plan for all kind of businesses in our institute. We can assure you of a winning business plan that our Business Development unit will develop for you. Our business plan will also serve as a guide to achieve your desirable output in your business. The Financial Statement data is base on your location and the questionnaire you filled base on the business location. Contact us on 07062284261 (WhatApp), 07082014770

Re: Record Label Business Plan by Solarex1: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
We are always available to help business wise
07082014770, 07062284261(WhatsApp)
Re: Record Label Business Plan by Solarex1: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2019
Request for a complete Business plan to win a grant, for business operation and loan application.
Contact our CRM unit : 07082014770, 07062284262
Re: Record Label Business Plan by Solarex1: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2019
Request for a complete Business plan to win a grant, for business operation and loan application.
Contact our CRM unit : 07082014770, 07062284262

(1) (Reply)

Good Day Nairalanders...please Where Can I Get This Shoe / Where To Get Synthetic Rubber / 20watt , 60watt , 100watt Wall Solar Light.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.