Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? (36805 Views)

Metaprim Drug Serves What Purpose Please? / Common Causes Of Belly Button Pain / Things You Should Know The Belly Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? by sunnyeinstein(m): 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2019
kenzysmith:
God punish tottheham 4 me he no go better 4 them this season those bastards spoil my 5tickets. Straight win no, win either half no, no, oya win corner no, x2 no. Who i offend?

We gather dey grin. Only Tottenham yamutu 2 tickets!
Re: What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? by OwoukoUrua(m): 1:49am On Oct 06, 2019
I'm always scared of touching that part of my body . . . Feels like it's gonna hurt
Re: What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? by paito: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Archtype:

Please throw more light on this

The best way to destroy a building or a tree is to go to It's foundation.Through umbilical cord many people have been in bondages. They could not explain because it is deep.only Jesus can set one free

1 Like

Re: What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
naijalodge:
It’s the scar left from the surgical removal of the umbilical cord, the umbilical code is a long tissue extending from the mother’s placental to the child during the developmental stage of the child in the mother’s womb, it helps to carry Oxygen, nutrients and other elements such as antibodies (immunoglobulin g) to the child and they become vestigial after birth(little or no use). chai after 5 years of graduation without job, just tot I should see if the brain is still working

Nice one bro! Thanks!
Re: What Purpose Does The Belly Button Serve? by VTJN(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2021
Freemanbobble:
But why he be say for our family we get big belly button
You must be kidding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau To Punish Culprits Who Leaked COVID-19 Index Test Result / 5 Scientists Who Studied Ebola Killed By The Virus / 7 Members Of A Family Die In A Room In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.