Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Perfume Tips! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Perfume Tips! (305 Views)

Pure Designer Perfume Oils / 100% Pure Perfume Oil Fragrances. / Tips To Make Your Perfume Longlasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Perfume Tips! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone! I am Azah the perfume plug ! And J am going to be giving tips and facts on perfumes.

1. [color=#770077][/color] Did you know that after spraying perfume on your wrist you shouldn't rub them together? I am very sure some of us did that this morning �. I used to do it too.
It is wrong to rub your wrists after spraying perfume because it destroys the top note of the perfume and would decrease how long the perfume would last on you. So once you spray on your wrists just let it be.

More tips to come ! Would be updating this topic often as I can !
Thank you !

I sell perfumes , atomizers and body mists so feel free to follow my page on instagram : instagram.com/azahs_
WhatsApp : 09070923629

1 Share

Re: Perfume Tips! by vetrovialMan(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Do you have Zegna extreme by ermenegildo zegna
Re: Perfume Tips! by Perfumista1(f): 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
vetrovialMan:
Do you have Zegna extreme by ermenegildo zegna

Perfumista.ng is an online perfume shop where you buy best designer perfumes in Nigeria. Best deals on designer fragrances and perfumes in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/5330899/lovers-perfumes-come-lets-talk

Whatsapp: 09071921444

(1) (Reply)

Makeup For Pregnant Women: Tips And Rules / Chefawigs Wig Splash / Black N Bianco Boys' First Class Slim Fit Suits Lightweight Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.