Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP (26069 Views)

Sheila Courage Not Getting Married. Signs Endorsement Deal With Zikel Cosmetics. / Jackye Signs Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja (Photos) / Success Mobbed In Lagos, Signs Endorsement Deal, Appeared On AY Live Show (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kudos
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by PotatoSalad(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
He was in a HP ad. How is that Endorsement? undecided
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by PapaAdanna: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Congrats my boy

Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by rayobaba(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
u dey mind am. u for just ignore the ignoramus
alexhl:

Why would you say so... He is from big label and they know what they are doing.
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by Djauro: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
PotatoSalad:
He was in a HP ad. How is that Endorsement? undecided
You think he did the advert for free? undecided
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by pointstores(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice one
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by Bacteriologist(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
fourhayz:
Rema,FireBoy and JoeBoy can take up the bigger Mantle of African Music in little time.

Because;
-Olamide is a Finished product

-Wizkid having less time to dish out good music

-Davido would settle down with Chioma anytime soon.

You have a point but are you sure about Olamide. His oil and gas song is a mad jam.

Totori too is topping the charts. Even though Wizkid and Baddo were featured. Davido's blow my mind is an absolute jam. don't think they're finished man.

1 Like

Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by OnPointMan(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Congratulations Rema. You are covered

Check my signature
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by webngnews: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by xaggar(m): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bacteriologist:

You have a point but are you sure about Olamide. His oil and gas song is a mad jam.

Totori too is topping the charts. Even though Wizkid and Baddo were featured. Davido's blow my mind is an absolute jam. don't think they're finished man.

Totori is Trash music
Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by paddyofboss(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
jublazer:
This dude is going places, while korede Belo is busy singing Sunday school songs.. cry

Papa I still deh wait, I know u no go fail us
What is wrong with Sunday school.songs?

1 Like

Re: Rema Signs Endorsement Deal With HP by jublazer(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
paddyofboss:

What is wrong with Sunday school.songs?

I no see where I say something is wrong with Sunday school song

Hope unah main church still deh sing Sunday school song?

If u code no quote me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz: They Killed Innocent Souls, No One Has Been Punished, We Won’t Be Silenced / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mom And Two Daughters / Cindy Okafor: No Man Can Give Me The Type Of Money I’m Looking For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.