Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia (11637 Views)

Enugu Rangers Sign Former PSG And Sunderland Star Stephen Sessessogn / Napoli Beat Juventus To Win The Coppa Italia Final / Enugu Rangers Sign Merchandising Contract With D&M On Lotto Sportswear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by reportminds: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Rangers International Football Club of Enugu on Tuesday signed a five-year multi million naira contract deal with Lotto SPA Italia to produce and brand all the football kits for the club.

Speaking during the signing of the contract at Rangers Secretariat in Enugu, the Rangers’ General Manager, Davidson Owumi, said the contract was between the club and Desgraf & Mart’s Ltd, a lotto agent in Nigeria.

He said the essence of the contract was to be a sort of relief in the funding of the club by the government, stressing: “This is really a land mark occasion and we are indeed very glad to be associated with this. I strongly believe that it will go a long way towards letting our teaming fans have our spots kits and as well generate income for the club.” Owumi said the contract is a landmark achievement in the history of Nigeria club football, adding: “It is the first time a club in country is attracting such a deal in Nigeria.”

The Lotto representative, Ositadimma Agu, said his company is a world brand and they decided to partner with a world brand like Rangers International FC.

Owumi and Emeka Ugwuarua, Rangers Administrative Secretary, signed for the club, while Ositadinma Agu of D&M and Nkem Iloeje signed for the Lotto SPA Italia, the kits manufacturer.

https://www.reportminds.com/2019/09/rangers-ink-multi-million-naira-kits.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Lanrextop23333(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Good
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by jibbish(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Nice...
At least packaging would also win them more matches on and off field.

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by OBTMOS(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Good development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by mark3k(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
cool
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by mexix: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2019
I wish both parties get the best of this deal...our local clubs need to find a way to sustain itself without govt funding...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2019
When will get FTC cry
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2019
The Lotto representative, Ositadimma Agu, said his company is a
[/b] world brand and they decided to partner with a world brand like Rangers[b] International FC

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by VillageHead: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Good

But

No be jersey and boot dey play o, na system dey play.

Hope the management dey keep money for the players salary sha?

1 Like

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Bjh
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by passyhansome(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Good
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by hopevalley: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
That's very good for our Enugu Rangers FC. Let them also be paying their players well so that they will not see any reason for traveling to Asian countries to play in their leagues. Click on the first link on my signature if you would like to be making a staggering amount of money from export business.

1 Like

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by KaBabs1: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Dozie32(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Welcome development. Buy no be Jersey dey play the match ooo!!
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by ChasePr(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Good news
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Lamasta(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Good one from the club, mine is Nigerian league should improve heavily on Stadias, remuneration of players, publicity and media.

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
I think the south east are really doing well in the football business and growth in Nigeria

then the south south to some extent

Aside MFM fc (which is privately owned) I don't think there's any other south Western club in the top tier in Nigerian league

All hands need to be on deck for sports to thrive in Nigeria. No matter the location

I believe a good and healthy sporting atmosphere in the country would go a long way in reducing unemployment and contributing positively to the economy

Kudos to Rangers

angry

4 Likes

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by magicminister: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Don’t we have any Nigerian company that can do this?
I have a huge problem with this. If it’s a sponsorship deal from the company then that’s fine but if rangers is having to pay the company to produce jerseys when I call about 3 Nigerian companies that can do it, then that’s crazy!!
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Kellie069(m): 11:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Good for them. But I personally think this news shouldn't make front page for any reason.
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
magicminister:
Don’t we have any Nigerian company that can do this?
I have a huge problem with this. If it’s a sponsorship deal from the company then that’s fine but if rangers is having to pay the company to produce jerseys when I call about 3 Nigerian companies that can do it, then that’s crazy!!

It's a sport kit deal
Rangers will be getting a percentage from every kit sold by the foreign company as well as from every revenue the deal might generate

1 Like

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by farouk2much(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
9ja league is improving
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by SamOyovwi: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Very good one. Our clubs must improve
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2019
hopevalley:
That's very good for our Enugu Rangers FC. Let them also be paying their players well so that they will not see any reason for traveling to Asian countries to play in their leagues. Click on the first link on my signature if you would like to be making a staggering amount of money from export business.
will you pay to watch them play?

2 Likes

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by Jaqenhghar: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Whatever happened to buy Niggerian
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by christejames(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
NoSidonLook:
I think the south east are really doing well in the football business and growth in Nigeria

Aside MFM fc (which is privately owned) I don't think there's any other south Western club in the top tier in Nigerian league

All hands need to be on deck for sports to thrive in Nigeria. No matter the location

I believe a good and healthy sporting atmosphere in the country would go a long way in reducing unemployment and contributing positively to the economy

Kudos to Rangers

angry

Actually, there is still Sunshine Stars of Akure.

1 Like

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by koning: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Rangers, our team. If you know, you know.
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by ubox: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Kudos to Rangers

Football will go a long way in curbing unemployment
Doctors, accountants, agents, physicians, infrastructure managers, media and grapics personnel and so on will be engaged
angry

1 Like

Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by winterfell007(m): 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
NoSidonLook:
I think the southeast is really doing well in the football business and growth in Nigeria

then the south to some extent

Aside MFM Fc (which is privately owned) I don't think there's any other south Western club in the top tier in the Nigerian league

Kudos to Rangers

angry

You've started again with tribal slurs...
Re: Rangers Sign Kits Deal With Lotto Spa Italia by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
...the nigerian football league needs the involvement of financial contributions from major institutions...our league should be a showcase to the world...most kids from my little village in ibadan...know more about messi of barcelona, ronaldo of real madrid/juventus than shooting stars of ibadan or rangers international of enugu...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Obodo Kidnapped In Effurun, Delta / Frank Onyeka Aims For AFCON 2023 Success With Nigeria’s Super Eagles / Charity Football Match By Actors Guild Of Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.