Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse (27707 Views)

Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband / Prayer Before Halaal Sexual Intercourse / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by baarak66(m): 10:14am On Sep 27, 2019
UniversalDove:
The prayer before you brush your teeth

Of course there is. Islam covers every manner and aspect of life. Embrace Islam today b4 it's too late. Neglect what media tells you about Islam... Carry out the Research urself and know what the truth is.
By the way...
Before you brush your teeth, have the intention of following the Sunnah in that regard, u'll be rewarded and then say.... Bismi lLAh...

3 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by UniversalDove: 10:15am On Sep 27, 2019
baarak66:

Before you brush your teeth, have the intention of following the Sunnah in that regard, u'll be rewarded and then say.... Bismi lLAh...
rewarded financially?

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by baarak66(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
UniversalDove:
rewarded financially?

Nah... Rewarded as in...

According to Islam everyone has record books of deeds. Good ones and bad ones. No act goes free just like that. There are angles recording every deed of every human being on the surface of earth. With which you'll get your reward in the hereafter. As the case may be.

So, in that regards, that would be recorded as a good deed. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by adekhingz(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

What part of Quran say you have to pray b4 you go down with your wife? All this confusion is as a result of people abandoning the Quran for hadith.

The Qur'an is the word of Allah, the HAdith is the interpretation via action of the MEssenger....

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by bizzibodi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
There is prayer during ejaculation & orgasm too.
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
UgoManchester:
This is absolutely shit joke. After I must have prayed finish, the urge would have died down. Religion is the architect of this present world problems
Point of correction.
The prayer should be withing your mind without uttering it, beside it wont take you morethan 10 seconds
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by AbuTwins: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
fortran12:

Well,Mohammed used to clean himself with pebbles (after defecating) wiping his butt an odd number times by saying that Allah Himself loves odd numbers. Ref. Musnad Ahmad 7345. Its a sahih hadith so its authentic

So what do they use in your village back then 1400 years ago?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by fortran12: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
AbuTwins:

So what do they use in your village back then 1400 years ago?
Water
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by AbuTwins: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2019
fortran12:

Water

And when water is not available? They use tissue paper right?
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by fortran12: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
AbuTwins:

And when water is not available? They use tissue paper right?
That is not the point. I only mentioned how Mohammed used to clean himself and you get all defensive. If I now speak of how he used to put on make up what will you then say?

1 Like

Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by AbuTwins: 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2019
fortran12:

That is not the point. I only mentioned how Mohammed used to clean himself and you get all defensive. If I now speak of how he used to put on make up what will you then say?

Things should be place according to proper settings & contexts.
I am only comparing context and settings.
You are free to say whatever you like if you have no shame.
Re: Prayer Before Sexual Intercourse by fortran12: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
AbuTwins:

Things should be place according to proper settings & contexts.
I am only comparing context and settings.
You are free to say whatever you like if you have no shame.
Lol. Blackmail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak / Who Wrote The Qur’aan And How Was It Put Together? / The Wisdom Behind The Prescription To Remove Pubic Hair And Armpit Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.