Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Should I Invest On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Should I Invest On (1419 Views)

Which website is genuine to invest on bitcoin / Best Project To Invest On In 2020 / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Invest On by NifemiKolade(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm a serving youth Corp member (B2) and I have <100k at the moment. I need suggestions and opinions on what to invest on. I'm serving in portharcourt, rivers state.

Thanks and God bless
Re: What Should I Invest On by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Adire(tie and die) selling!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Invest On by NifemiKolade(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
Adire(tie and die) selling!

Thanks bro but please, how marketable is it? Is there a market for it? How do I go about it? What do I need to know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Invest On by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:37am On Sep 27, 2019
NifemiKolade:

Thanks bro but please, how marketable is it? Is there a market for it? How do I go about it? What do I need to know?

It's very marketable.

What matters most is your uniqueness and the way you market it.
Re: What Should I Invest On by Kingdollar28(m): 8:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Mini business...

Let's say u can comot shame...

Dis season now...YAMS dy sell Wella for market...

If u can seek connection to one alhaji or probably travel to Kano or any housa state that are well known with yams...

U can get a tuber of yam for as low as #250

Multiply it by 100= 25k

You can buy 300 tubers for 75k

Use d rest of the money transport am reach ur destination... It's not a must say I u will sell it in a market...U can be selling it in front of ur gate or street... With time u can boom...

4 area a tuber of yam can't go less than 400H

Oya calculate #150 by 300 or 250... Cos there can be loss...

So bro yam is a good biz
Re: What Should I Invest On by Nature130: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
NifemiKolade:
Hi everyone. I'm a serving youth Corp member (B2) and I have <100k at the moment. I need suggestions and opinions on what to invest on. I'm serving in portharcourt, rivers state.

Thanks and God bless

Reply my pm. I have something for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Invest On by NifemiKolade(m): 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Kingdollar28:
Mini business...

Let's say u can comot shame...

Dis season now...YAMS dy sell Wella for market...

If u can seek connection to one alhaji or probably travel to Kano or any housa state that are well known with yams...

U can get a tuber of yam for as low as #250

Multiply it by 100= 25k

You can buy 300 tubers for 75k

Use d rest of the money transport am reach ur destination... It's not a must say I u will sell it in a market...U can be selling it in front of ur gate or street... With time u can boom...

4 area a tuber of yam can't go less than 400H

Oya calculate #150 by 300 or 250... Cos there can be loss...

So bro yam is a good biz

Thanks for this explicit suggestion bro...

I will review it and make a decision.

God bless your memory sir

1 Like

Re: What Should I Invest On by simonlee(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2019
NifemiKolade:

Thanks and God bless
go to Aba and buy second hand shirts which you can sell at PHALGA and obiakpor CDS. All you need is sweet talk and meeting the right copers who's got cliques. You can always go to Oil Mill market or Mile 1 market to sell off what's left.
Re: What Should I Invest On by All4real2: 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
simonlee:

go to Aba and buy second hand shirts which you can sell at PHALGA and obiakpor CDS. All you need is sweet talk and meeting the right copers who's got cliques. You can always go to Oil Mill market or Mile 1 market to sell off what's left.
Re: What Should I Invest On by NifemiKolade(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2019
simonlee:

Wawuu. This is so awesome.
Thanks bro
Re: What Should I Invest On by smartring(m): 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
NifemiKolade:

Thanks and God bless

If you need Investment, i can direct you where you can invest and be earning 15% Profit weekly..
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows Anything About Pureyield Investment. / Things You Need To Do To Get Out Of Debt / Pension Managers Please Come In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.