Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,456 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi (12732 Views)

DSS Carts Away Files On Tinubu, Aides From ICPC, CCB - Sahara Reporters / Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Tinubu, Oluwo, Buhari, Other Losers Of Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by jclassiq(m): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Well it does seem like the short chubby man is trying too hard to please.

But it remains to be seen how he intends to play this game to his advantage.

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Centcanada: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Nonsense people will always breed people like them
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by tysontim(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
2023 game, Ogbonnaya onu vs Umahi both from Ebony state. One will become president
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by jclassiq(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
Here we go. Smh.

I'm afraid I'm not going anywhere with you Mr.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2019
All this comment just dey make me lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by UgoManchester(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2019
If its GEJ that is in power, will he do the same? This Clown governor has been Buhari's Asslicker since he assumed power. He would have defected to APC long ago but because of the consequece it will bring upon his ambition to return for 2nd tenure, he remained in pdp as wolf in sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by frowland(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
What do you expect from these clowns
castigate
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
People of Ebonyi are fake Igbos.
is this the mentality at which u will use to achieve Biafra? To discriminate amongst urself? When people opinion differ from urs u state hating on them.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by cupidkef(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
DAVE UMAHI SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF 10,000 NAIRA STIPENDS HE PROMISED CORP MEMBERS SERVING IN EBONYI STATE, WHIVH HE HAS FAILED TO PAY SINCE FEBRUARY 2019.
REPORTS FROM A VERIFIED SOURCE REVEALED THAT THE EBONYI STATE GOVERNMENT released The CORP MEMBERS STIPENDS TILL THE MONTH OF AUGUST WHICH SOME GROUP OF PEOPLE DIVERTED

EBOCOPAS are in need of Their stipends (FEBRUARY 2019--SEPTEMBER 2019)......

Nairalanders should help us and get justice....

A promise made is meant to be fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Not surprised

Abakaliki people always betray...very primitive.
Not surprise at u too, because wisdom and understanding come from the Lord, he give it to whom he wish, mayb he choose to elude u.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by buhariguy(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2019
ursullalinda:
Smh every seems to be over praising this man so he feels he can say any how or do any how. Pple can't express themselves because they are on ur payroll and you call yourself a democrat.
you cant be feeding and insult the source of your feeding, that is not freedom of speech, that is nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by adenigga(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Flocks together!!!
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by jayboy007(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Umahi seems to be one of those PDP governors Wike referred to as going to see PMB in d night sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by maasoap(m): 9:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Same story, no why
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by arodavoo(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol...we all know they reason for stopping them, it a means to prevent them from criticising your government...

Check my profile to learn importation from Turkey, China, UK and USA
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Akunesiobike: 9:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Quite unfortunate, this Governor didn't know that constructive criticism bring out the best in a Democratic system, another iberiberism sighted.

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Sleevia: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
you and the people that liked your comment are b@st@rd

2 Likes

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Bizibi(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2019
I was watching the whistle-blowing news on CNN and I told myself Nigeria system f government still have a way to go.

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Sleevia: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Awol1:

But it doesn't help his govt.

The aides have simple choice...

They can choose freedom of speech and get sacked.

Or shut up and do their job.

Umahi doesn't wanna draw the ire of the north.

He doesn't wanna be seen as enemy of the north.

It's all about the politics of general appeal, against 2023.

I'm still trying to figure out how Umahi wants to shoot his shot. Probably he wants to be Vice to PDP northern presidential candidate

That is the problem of Southerners. You all over rate the North.

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by mercyviv(f): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Mr Governor, you owe us no explanations. You hire, you can fire! You've just handed them the rules of engagement, if they don't like the heat let them quit the kitchen. That's all!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Zuji15(f): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Hi, I just recently joined nairaland. Am hoping to make friends, both male and female.
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Somebodi wants to become erm....presidential.

2023 things....
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by SOAG(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2019
I'm so ashamed on some of the comments here and this is one of the reason Nigeria is still in stone age. Where is the freedom of speech and democracy?
Very dumb governor and an opportunist.
Well, time never forgets so the wise ones are watching

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Ezeadi83(m): 10:16am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
But they are better than your generations
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 27, 2019
I pity Ebonyi people, their public servant is turning them to his slave, nonsense.
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by komols856: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

True bro

Ebonyi people are not Igbo again. please remove us. who Igbo help. that is what they use to marginalized us before. we are not Igbo please and stop seeing us as your brothers. we are on our own. Rubbish
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by skyblueking(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
You are very stupid for that phrase up there.... Speak for yourself..
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Inteltower: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Awol1:

But it doesn't help his govt.

The aides have simple choice...

They can choose freedom of speech and get sacked.

Or shut up and do their job.

Umahi doesn't wanna draw the ire of the north.

He doesn't wanna be seen as enemy of the north.

It's all about the politics of general appeal, against 2023.

I'm still trying to figure out how Umahi wants to shoot his shot. Probably he wants to be Vice to PDP northern presidential candidate

incompetence should never be rewarded with blind loyalty - lord Varys
Game of Thrones
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by CreekCommando: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2019
donstan18:
How old are you, kid? No Igbo is inferior to the other. Umahi smokes a lot of 'Cokes' and if held down by it, he talks out of context. But that's his opinion and doesn't represent the opinion of others in the state. Just don't type rubbish next time.

1 Like

Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by Nwune(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Lolzzz.
This one is just a big joke..
Even his aides..
All of them lack directions.
He is just practicing neocolonialism on top democracy.
Re: Why I Barred My Aides From Criticising Buhari, Other State Governors – Gov Umahi by CreekCommando: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2019
Umahi appointed 900 aids with the aim of reducing their salaries to between 50k to 150k per month, so that by the time he reshuffles his cabinet, many would be ''useless and beggarly'' to not challenge him in 2023. Scam of a guvnor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge / Buhari Arrives Dakar, Senegal For Security Meeting (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Solicit For Guns To Fight Nigeria At World Igbo Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.