Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1702 Views)

Man Storms His Ex-wife’s House To Retrieve The Car He Bought Her(Video) / Man Bought His Dad A Truck And His Dad's Reactions Will Amazed You(Video) / How Does Your Mother React To "I Love You Mom"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by McAustin92(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Delete

1 Like

Re: .. by Emmzy201(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2019
don't do it please, don't be weak, don't give up now
Let the determination to make your mum proud give you strength and make sure you pray
las las you'll be alright

1 Like

Re: .. by Mutemenot(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
You aren't in the worst situation bro. A neighbour of mine came back from abroad after spending 7 years, only for him to ask for the house the friend bought for him. He was shown nothing . The money he saves in his bro account was used for MMM, no return was made. Now my nigga has Nothing to be get hold on after 7 years of hustle abroad . He has taken up a teaching job, he's a happy man today. So relax bro. Situations makes one stronger

5 Likes

Re: .. by McAustin92(m): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Emmzy201:
don't do it please, don't be weak, don't give up now
Let the determination to make your mum proud give you strength and make sure you pray
las las you'll be alright

Thank you bro,really appreciate the words of encouragement
Re: .. by McAustin92(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Mutemenot:
You aren't in the worst situation bro. A neighbour of mine came back from abroad after spending 7 years, only for him to ask for the house the friend bought for him. He was shown nothing . The money he saves in his bro account was used for MMM, no return was made. Now my nigga has Nothing to be get hold on after 7 years of hustle abroad . He has taken up a teaching job, he's a happy man today. So relax bro. Situations makes one stronger

This really help sir,May you never pass through what's way above your capacity

1 Like

Re: .. by IceColdVeins(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
Read through my comment below...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: .. by IceColdVeins(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2019
McAustin92:
My name is Yinka,26 years,It's like the world is shrinking on me,I had a terrible accident on bike this Tuesday, I got facial wounds, to make matter worst,I lost a lot of money recently,my business has not been moving for months,infact everything is on hold,things are stagnant and still, I'm lonely, my fiancée is giving up on me gradually, my younger one's are not there when it matters. I been trying to make Mom proud for years,cos she's been my only comforter and God,but the more I try,the more I fail...I graduated 2017 and concluded my service year mid last year. ever since,reality had been dawning on me like I'm a failure, the more I try,the more I fail..i now look like a failure amidst of friends making it big in life,I feel like ending it all, pls I just need someone to talk to for counselling, a more experienced someone who had been through one tribulation or the other. I am ready to work also,I have my HND and My NYSC certificate, I don't mind starting from the scratch again.i am very open to counsels and guidance,if possibly anybody can refer me to one. Thank you in anticipation nairalander.
Cc:
Lalasticlala
If this is not scam, I want you to know that...........
Modified:
Its a phase every niggar goes through after NYSC especially without a tangible source of income. I dusted NYSC in the middle of 2017 and my own was worse, I had to move in with a manipulative domineering verbally abusive ex and face a plethora of humiliations for about a year before I started serious jobhunting.(imagine a graduate with NYSC squatting in a female student's apartment) I was the one doing housechores cos I had nothing better to offer(lol). I was depressed while I kept away from friends so that they wouldnt suspect my sufferness(I couldnt even feed myself let alone wear good clothes, I had not more that 4 presentable clothes in total) and she still made me feel worse!!. All thanks to my 2:1 univeristy grade, I got a low paying job so I had to leave town and within 6 months I resigned from the job cos the boss was hell bent on damaging my career that had not yet commenced. My people thought I was crazy when I resigned....I went back to depression cos I was alone in my parents' home till I picked myself back up and started another serious jobhunting. By miracle, I now work with a big organisation with a shiny career.

Its now over to you to learn one or two....with the belief that no condition is permanent and tough times don't last for people who make attempts for better times.

Now you may choose to unleash your frustration on the geckos, mosquitoes, roaches and ants in your house with that sniper and channel your energy to gaining some skills...any skill (IT, Floor tiling, POP, plumbing, welding, or any skill relating to your HND degree that will become your weapon against poverty) OR gulp that sniper and watch yourself sh*t and pee in your pants while you are choking on your own breath with a bleedy nose at the point of regret without having anything to reverse the situation cos its too late.

Mynd44 lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: .. by blesskewe(f): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Its just a phase bros
I had to quit my job of 30k based on no rest from the boss and now am learning a skill
I just know everything in life is a phase
Just keep calm
Better still just try to learn a skill of three months (barbing) depends on how smart u are

1 Like

Re: .. by McAustin92(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019

6 Likes

Re: .. by Solvik(f): 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
It is well with you OP, tough times don't last but tough people do. This is a phase that will pass its a matter of time you will get there. Go out mix with good people, start up something no matter how small the income is, even if its a teaching job.

1 Like

Re: .. by favourite787899: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
If you eventually do this have you thought of how your mum will feel? My dear mother's don't give on their children just like that. You are not a failure dear. This phase is there to make you and not to break you. If your friends around are making you feel depressed please do away with them. Kindly throw that sniper away. For security reasons I would withhold the person's name. This guy is currently working with one the prominent minister now. How he got their is still a shock to everyone. This same person will go from house to house to beg for money for food. Once the semester ends he would go to help his sister who runs a restaurant just to raise school fees. Today the story is different.

There is this relative of mine. Both parents died while he was still small. In fact he never knew his dad. Life was miserable for him as he had to live with one uncle or one aunty. Somehow he got a factory job in PH mind you he had no accommodation so he was sleeping with the security guards in the factory. There's is this German guy who just pick interest in him. And was always telling him how hard working and dedicated he was. Before you know it the guy said he would like him to him join him in Germany. The guy processed all the documents and they left for Germany. The rest is history. He now imports car spare parts and cars to sale in Nigeria here. In his own case he never had a WAEC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Idk what to say to encourage you but know that you're tougher than you think. May things get better for you. Keep your head up!

1 Like

Re: .. by McAustin92(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019

4 Likes

Re: .. by jurjes(f): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Don't faint in the days of adversity bro
Whatever you are going through now id only a phase it will pass

Chin up bro
Brace up and fight your battles

2 Likes

Re: .. by Mykel51(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
It is a phase in life brother, it will pass...Better days ahead, DONT QUIT....A lot are looking up to you.,.

2 Likes

Re: .. by Abcruz(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.--Jeremiah 29:11

Others were given in exchange for you. I traded their lives for yours because you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you.--Isaiah 43:4

If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, and your well-being like the waves of the sea.--Isaiah 48:18

Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way all will be well with you.--Job 22:21

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Me too. Found this sniper at home.

Re: .. by Femsyn(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: .. by jaywalker04(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: .. by jaywalker04(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Trust me bro, I know this feeling all too well. Won't even bother jumping into what I've gone through and what I'm still going through and suffering from. I don't know what else to tell you but keep your chin up, be optimistic, pray, talk to anyone who's ready to listen, be a man and remember what it'll do to your mom if you should end it. Hope this helps.
Re: .. by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Be strong since you have knowledge in audio engineer while can't you hunt for studio you can work for less fee/free who know God can pick your call
Re: .. by jerflakes(m): 12:43am On Sep 28, 2019
So you dey carry style dey beg for employment?

I no just understand your point.

4 Likes

Re: .. by mrdharkchild(m): 2:26am On Sep 28, 2019
Be innovative for once, bro.
Must u use Sniper?
U don't need to b wastin money to kill yourself, though. Neither do u need to announce it, you've got loved ones, find solace with them first
Re: .. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:06am On Sep 28, 2019
This is a phase in life and if not all, at least 99‰ of humans pass through this phase and it is a phase that catapults you into greatness beyond your imaginations if you can get closer to God, work hard and fight hard, no surrender! I passed through terrible situations than this, but I did the above and today my story has been changed... Honestly, God really exists and your breakthrough is just by the corner. Why take a life you can't create? Na from fry pan to fire ooo....

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
You are not yet ready to die, if you were you won't be here announcing it.
Re: .. by efighter: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
McAustin92:
My name is Yinka,26 years,It's like the world is shrinking on me,I had a terrible accident on bike this Tuesday, I got facial wounds, to make matter worst,I lost a lot of money recently,my business has not been moving for months,infact everything is on hold,things are stagnant and still, I'm lonely, my fiancée is giving up on me gradually, my younger one's are not there when it matters. I been trying to make Mom proud for years,cos she's been my only comforter and God,but the more I try,the more I fail...I graduated 2017 and concluded my service year mid last year. ever since,reality had been dawning on me like I'm a failure, the more I try,the more I fail..i now look like a failure amidst of friends making it big in life,I feel like ending it all, pls I just need someone to talk to for counselling, a more experienced someone who had been through one tribulation or the other. I am ready to work also,I have my HND and My NYSC certificate, I don't mind starting from the scratch again.i am very open to counsels and guidance,if possibly anybody can refer me to one. Thank you in anticipation nairalander.
Cc:
Lalasticlala

You are mad. Go and commit suicide nah. When I die, I will take permission from God, I will leave heaven and go and meet you in hell and give you several punches on that your empty skull.

You left school in 2017 and you are saying you are not successful, do you want to become a billionaire in two years? Have you not read about people that graduated ten years ago but are still doing menial jobs?

What will PSquare do nah? Nigeria's one time number one artist that is now upcoming artist?

Very very I say unto you, in few months time, you will see this thread and just laugh because God has special goodies for you. God is taking you far beyond your widest imagination. Just hold on, keep the faith, keep the spirit, your breakthrough is around the corner. You will never die but live to show the world the glory of God in your life.
Re: .. by alasan007(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
Don’t think committing suicide will end the pain it will simply transfer the pain to someone else think of your mother that woman has been through hell already don’t add to it Chanel that energy to something positive God be with you

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Flush Your Spouse's Poo/feaces??? / Should I Relocate To Lagos? Urgent Please! / BEST MATTRESSES FOR COUPLES IN NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.