Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,524 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. (1581 Views)

My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults" / MEN, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!!!. MY HEART IS BROKEN. SEE WHY / My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by siofra(f): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
This legit happened today.

I was walking with a boy today and I saw an aunt I used to know when I was a still a child and here's our conversation

Aunt: Ah! Ah! Siofra is that you?

Me: Yes Aunty. (As the good girl I am I avoided making snide remarks)

Aunt: Ah Ah Siofra you that I used to wash your poo poo nyash (she legit said poo poo nyash) when you were small

Me: *in my mind* Aunty please na, you don't have to do this now.

Aunt: Siofra that used to eat anyhow and poo anyhow
(You guys at this point I almost started crying cry )
Eyah! See as you don big finish!

God! If looks could kill!

I mean I appreciate the fact that you cleaned my butt when I was younger but you don't have to shout it on the highway.

I literally can't even....

Me that was forming like I don't used to fart for this boy then this woman just came and embarrassed me like that cry

And the mumu boy was there laughing angry

Seriously if you're an adult that does this please I beg you, stop it, it's so cringe.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by Federalcase(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Pooshit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by jahsharon: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
No, we can't stop it ooooo. Never, big Uncles and Aunties did it to us, we too must take revenge on you younger ones

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
And.. what's wrong in it?

What's the forming for? If any guy you're trying to make believe that you don't fart actually believes you, then he's not intelligent because he should know every living being fart and should fart.

As for the aunty, she did no wrong. It's a normal thing you should have just laughed off. It's simply a way of saying you're now a big girl.

I will never feel embarrassed if anyone does that to me.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

What's the forming for? Any guy you're trying to make believe that you don't fart actually believes you, then he's not intelligent because he should know every living being fart and should fart.

As for the aunty, she did no wrong. It's a normal thing you should have just laughed off. It's just a way of saying you're now a big girl.

You be better person. This post tells us how some people worry and pick faults over petty things.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by dingbang(m): 3:00am On Jul 23, 2021
Op should be 18yrs.
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by siofra(f): 6:57am On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

What's the forming for? If any guy you're trying to make believe that you don't fart actually believes you, then he's not intelligent because he should know every living being fart and should fart.

As for the aunty, she did no wrong. It's a normal thing you should have just laughed off. It's simply a way of saying you're now a big girl.

No it's not normal.
I'm not comfortable with it.
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by siofra(f): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2021
dingbang:
Op should be 18yrs.

I'm 21
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by Mindlog: 7:07am On Jul 23, 2021
This is something one should laugh over. I don't get riled by it, rather l laugh and reply "the young have grown". cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2021
siofra:

I'm 21
still young. Can you feed yourself a year without depending on anyone?
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by siofra(f): 7:16am On Jul 23, 2021
dingbang:
still young. Can you feed yourself a year without depending on anyone?

Yes I can.
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by hpk(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2021
jahsharon:
No, we can't stop it ooooo. Never, big Uncles and Aunties did it to us, we too must take revenge on you younger ones

You understand!!! grin grin

There's a sense of accomplishment seeing a toddler you used to cater to turn into an adult, I used to be pained like the OP until I understood the circle of "me self go reach do person". grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by ImaIma1(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2021
CharisEleos:

It's actually unnecessary for the aunty to start mentioning all the pooing nonsense. The annoying ones are the ones who say "you have started growing breasts".

I sha don't do it publicly to my nephews and nieces.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by dingbang(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2021
siofra:

Yes I can.
words.
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by Richy4(m): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2021
OP, If that little teasing will make you feel like crying obviously u have never lived in a boarding school or hostel before...

If that's just your only problem on what adults does, then u have no problem..... Have u ever seriously been scolded just for asking an adult "How are you"... I discovered in my community when I travelled wayback that how are you is an insult... and should not be used on adults smiley
Re: Nigerian Adults Should Please Stop Doing This. by siofra(f): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2021
Richy4:
OP, If that little teasing will make you feel like crying obviously u have never lived in a boarding school or hostel before...

If that's just your only problem on what adults does, then u have no problem..... Have u ever seriously been scolded just for asking an adult "How are you"... I discovered in my community when I travelled wayback that how are you is an insult... and should not be used on adults smiley

Wahala!! grin

I actually went to a boarding school though.

(1) (Reply)

Used Household Items For Sell / My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home / Office Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.