Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,316 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Could She Be A Lesbian? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could She Be A Lesbian? (1649 Views)

Lgbt: Coming Out As A Lesbian In An African Home / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / Shalom Shoremi: Lesbian Disowned By Family On Newspaper For Same Sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
I gave my sister my phone to put her Sim for a while when she lost her phone. She returned the phone to me yesterday. I found this message in the phone today when I came back from church. The message is in the inbox not sent message. I have been wondering if the message is from a man or a woman. Is she a lesbian? I wanted to call the number but I don't even know what to say if the person picks. I don't even know if I should just let things be and forget about this whole thing.

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by ReneJay(f): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Why not reply the text and fine out yourself
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
ReneJay:
Why not reply the text and fine out yourself

That will definitely throw me out to the person at the other end. What if my sister finds out? I brought it here because it is a faceless forum and she is not o Nairaland.
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by habsydiamond(m): 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is not enough for u to just reach a conclusion... U can call the number with another number ur sister isn't familiar with. With that u will get ur evidence

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by ReneJay(f): 4:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mode4:

That will definitely throw me out to the person at the other end. What if my sister finds out? I brought it here because it is a faceless forum and she is not o Nairaland.
can you upload the other part of the text?
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Bluntguy: 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
She is not a lesbian. She just texted to her baby boy.
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bluntguy:
She is not a lesbian. She just texted to her baby boy.

I said the message came into her inbox. She didn't send the message someone sent it to her.
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
This is not enough for u to just reach a conclusion... U can call the number with another number ur sister isn't familiar with. With that u will get ur evidence

The last statement is "can't work"
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by habsydiamond(m): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ur guess may be right since u said someone send it to her.... That kind of wetness does not come from a guy na surely a lady... If u are lucky she may be a bi-sexual that is she's not a fulltime les...

3 Likes

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
Ur guess may be right since u said someone send it to her.... That kind of wetness does not come from a guy na surely a lady... If u are lucky she may be a bi-sexual that is she's not a fulltime les...

Bros, the thing shock me till now. God abeg have mercy..And she dey homophobic in a way. Because e get one time when she warn me make I no dey use my friend picture as WhatsApp dp that the act is gayish, meanwhile I was just celebrating the guy man on his birthday oh.
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by habsydiamond(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mode4:

Bros, the thing shock me till now. God abeg have mercy..And she dey homophobic in a way. Because e get one time when she warn me make I no dey use my friend picture as WhatsApp dp that the act is gayish, meanwhile I was just celebrating the guy man on his birthday oh.
she's into the game.. If she matured enough.. U can stylishly ask about her boyfriend just to hear her out.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
she's into the game.. If she matured enough.. U can stylishly ask about her boyfriend just to hear her out.

I didn't want to say this, but she's married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mikester: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
I understand your solicitude towards your sister but to be honest with you bro, this isn't the place you can get answers copious enough to convince you suitably. It will only end up inconclusive.

The actual person with the cards here to soothe your mind is your sister. Confront her with a straight face and ask her about it. If it turns out to be true, do seek for her reason and advise her accordingly.

At long last, if she isn't willing to change, then hold your peace as you are amply free from blame if any issue surfaces. It may be a hard decision but it's the right one and less stressful.

It is necessary to know we can't change anyone and trying to change someone will only end in frustration and indignation, thus, abjure from such exhaustion of patience.

2 Likes

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Dannieln1: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bros guy man to fit call him Trouser pants, no go over do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by tbarrister(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
You need to call your sister and ask her directly
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by tbarrister(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
You need to call your sister and ask her directly.she might be into girls as its quite popular among young girls xd
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Zico777(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2021
Mode4:

Hmmm serious matter
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Richy4(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
So much for privacy...

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Sstepkee(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2021
She could be a bi-sex... Since her husband hasn't called his in-laws for meeting angry grin
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by greatme2good(f): 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mode4:

Maybe it's her husband's second line. Don't overthink things.
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mode4:
I gave my sister my phone to put her Sim for a while when she lost her phone. She returned the phone to me yesterday. I found this message in the phone today when I came back from church. The message is in the inbox not sent message. I have been wondering if the message is from a man or a woman. Is she a lesbian? I wanted to call the number but I don't even know what to say if the person picks. I don't even know if I should just let things be and forget about this whole thing.
If she's manly somewhat or act like a man, no boyfriend and all those stuffs that men do, she is lesbian. Nothing u can do about it

1 Like

Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mode4:

That confirms it. They are always very very homophobic. She's lesbian
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Mode4: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2021
anastasius:

If she's manly somewhat or act like a man, no boyfriend and all those stuffs that men do, she is lesbian. Nothing u can do about it

She's not manly at all. She's really really chicky. She sent me a video like last month on WhatsApp. The video was talking about LGBT and how there's so much discrimination and all. I responded with a shock emoji and then I asked if she's supporting them and she said NO!
Re: Could She Be A Lesbian? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Mode4:

She's not manly at all. She's really really chicky. She sent me a video like last month on WhatsApp. The video was talking about LGBT and how there's so much discrimination and all. I responded with a shock emoji and then I asked if she's supporting them and she said NO!
Well she's married. She should be careful if she's into women

(1) (Reply)

Women/ladies: How Do We Do It? Men: How Do You Want It Done? / 42 Amazingly Free Things That Will Make You Smile / Us Citizen Moving To Ghana To Be With Ghana Husband What Documents Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.