Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother (51772 Views)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by gbengress1: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Deluxe rep? It is Deloitte abeg
SleekGist:

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Cindy has been evicted from the reality show. He was evicted from the Pepper Dem edition of Big Brother 27. Friday 2019.

Recall that  the organisers of the on-going Big Brother Naija reality show announced that ‘surprise eviction’ will begin from, Thursday, September 26th as against the regular Sunday night evictions. SleekGist Reports.

Well today, the housemates welcomed Ebuka as a guest this morning, he then asked the Housemates up for eviction to go pack their bags...and then Deluxe rep brought the eviction letter .And he made his shocking announcement.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by WNRblog: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Moment Cindy Was Excited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoZNn-1ESsQ

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by trevorhorace(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Bye bye cindy grin

In other news

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by mercyviv(f): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
We knew Cindy was going, Frodd to follow.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by fergieboy: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Are they trying so hard to keep elo in the house

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by meobizy(f): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
She overstayed her welcome. It's good to see the pity votes ran out.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by illrhymes(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
You can’t hate what you haven’t watch. It’s obvious you don’t even have a decoder but it’s okay God will provide soon.
eagleonearth:
I dey room dey hear noise for parlour like this but I hate the show. Not pretending but I feel it's an empty show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by macanthony25(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Muhylonaire:
She no get levels for that house before na. Chai, as at yesterday she no know say na she go comot o..
Dianne and Elo next

Which Diane? somebody that was not nominated. you people should stop watching BBN on Nairaland you wont hear.

The remaining 4 nominated HMs for possible evictions are as follows:
Ike
Tacha
Mike
Elozanam

Seyi (HOH),Frodd(UVP holder), Mercy(immunity2Final),Omashola and Diane are safe
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by brexit: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Based on what is happening in the house govt should Ban this show, the negative influence on our kids is suicidal
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by macanthony25(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
mercyviv:
We knew Cindy was going, Frodd to follow.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

ULTIMATE VETO POWER holder next?

This is the first joke of the day grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by BarrElChapo(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
Our wrapper tieing food eating aunty
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by cyphertek: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
SleekGist:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Cindy has been evicted from the reality show. He was evicted from the Pepper Dem edition of Big Brother 27. Friday 2019.

Recall that  the organisers of the on-going Big Brother Naija reality show announced that ‘surprise eviction’ will begin from, Thursday, September 26th as against the regular Sunday night evictions. SleekGist Reports.

Well today, the housemates welcomed Ebuka as a guest this morning, he then asked the Housemates up for eviction to go pack their bags...and then Deluxe rep brought the eviction letter .And he made his shocking announcement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoZNn-1ESsQ
Is it Deluxe rep or Delloite rep?
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by martowskin1(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
I still wonder how people find it convenient to sit and watch dis uneducated program

just how u guys comfortably voted an uneducated president

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by macanthony25(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2019
brexit:
Based on what is happening in the house govt should Ban this show, the negative influence on our kids is suicidal

no need fam, it will be over in few days grin grin grin so that our kids wont be negatively influenced again....yen yen yen

kids wey don spoil tey tey

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by lanocfoods: 10:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Elo is next in line
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by damtan(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

FTC in history wow!

May God forgive Glo network! Have been deceived! Spits
Quite hilarious.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Psoul(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

FTC in history wow!

May God forgive Glo network! Have been deceived! Spits

Instead of me to browse with Glo Network, I will rather trek to Google office and ask them for anything I want to know directly and I will still get it faster than anyone browsing for it with Glo Network

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by moneyest(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
I still wonder how people find it convenient to sit and watch dis uneducated program

Uneducated program kwa.... is BBN an undergraduate or a school dropout?

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Psoul(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:

The same way ppl find it convenient following around all the topic that has to do with this uneducated program while there are many educational programs begging to be attended to.

Mthewwww undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Olodo24: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Unproductive housemates won't get to the finals no matter how decent or talented they may appear. The controversial ones are the ones creating cash for the show through their endless publicity

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Olodo24: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
someone already asked you if BBNaija is an undergraduate. Educate yourself first
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Sheriman(m): 10:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Who can buy me this

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Sheriman(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Nonsense BBN

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by hamtabfawaz(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2019
Looking for A budget size phone with mad spec? just check out Vernee T3 Pro =
Vernee T3 Pro-5.5"- 4G LTE-3GB+16GB-13MP- battery ;4080mAh-Android 8.1-2 SIM-MTK6739 Quad-core Smartphone for just #22k
to order call or whatsapp zero7zero169611zero1
Pay on Delivery!!! fast delivery

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Muhylonaire(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:

Which Diane? somebyouody that was not nominated. you people should stop watching BBN on Nairaland you wont hear.

The remaining 4 nominated HMs for possible evictions are as follows:
Ike
Tacha
Mike
Elozanam

Seyi (HOH),Frodd(UVP holder), Mercy(immunity2Final),Omashola and Diane are safe

Na person wey I want make dem evict be that baba grin between how much have you made this morning, you wey no dey watch BBN on nairaland?? grin
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by 77up(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2019
treshbanj:
Stupiiid Show for jobless youth
Na dem cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by macanthony25(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Na person wey I want make dem evict be that baba grin between how much have you made this morning, you wey no dey watch BBN on nairaland?? grin

comfortably sitting in my desk watching it,welcoming guests and doing other front desk officer duties, and you know the best part? Monday is a pay day grin grin grin, so as you can see, man aint losing....you already know the relationships between Guests,Front Desk Officers and Tips grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by lizdammy: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2019
Sorry!
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Acedave1(m): 11:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Abyberry:
Very good. She wasn't making money for biggie
how did you find your way to here? he or sheundecided
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Muhylonaire(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:

comfortably sitting in my desk watching it,welcoming guests and doing other front desk officer duties, and you know the best part? Monday is a pay day grin grin grin, so as you can see, man aint losing....you already know the relationships between Guests,Front Desk Officers and Tips grin grin grin

Lolz abajo... Dey enjoy dey go baba
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by macanthony25(m): 11:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Muhylonaire:

Lolz abajo... Dey enjoy dey go baba

grin grin grin grin thank you sir.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2019
I hope she's seen her beloved Jobless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.