Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? (10976 Views)

Share Your Experience Collecting Your Money Back From Your Debtors / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Hahahaha..nawa o
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ogbunigwe2018:

From earth to vahlala cheesy

XYZ
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by ubcandid(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Airtime flip. Owned by Ifiegbunam CHisom Stephen is also a scam.
His Facebook name is Stephen Eaglet.
Beware!!!!

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by seborrhic: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
ubcandid:

Bro the foolish guy after much tracking by me payed the money up. It's their modus operandi, they all operate together. Nairaland should not close an eye lid to this. The MOD can check out who hid my post and it's obvious that that's where to begin in tracking these guys.

I am planning full for that Ifiegbunam CHisom. I have contacted people he scammed and I would personally make my move against him. I wonder why someone would have a decent business as this and still resort to scam.

Sent you a pm.
Been sending out to some concerned bodies.
Need to know how u finally tracked down your own scammer.The number that scammed me is 07038999373 and is linked to a female Abokede Jolaoluwa.This number and d owner of the line needs to be tracked down for me to get back my money.They should not be allowed to go scotsfree.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by ubcandid(m): 2:52pm On Oct 01, 2019
seborrhic:

Sent you a pm.
Been sending out to some concerned bodies.
Need to know how u finally tracked down your own scammer.The number that scammed me is 07038999373 and is linked to a female Abokede Jolaoluwa.This number and d owner of the line needs to be tracked down for me to get back my money.They should not be allowed to go scotsfree.

For my scammer, I researched online about him, took 3 days. I got him on Twitter, you know they say the Internet never forgets. The dumb dude forgot to wipe off some stuffs, I then traced his Facebook and found out info of his sister. Used that to threaten the fool and he payed, while on pretense that his site was attacked. He refused to a full refund. But payed what I should have gotten in the normal transaction but I'm still going to go after him.

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by ubcandid(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
seborrhic:
I mistakenly loaded 7000 mtn credit via bank application but need the money.
Is there any solution?
Or any person wanting to help by buying.
Would really appreciate

Sorry I can't reply to PMs now cos of my mail.
Check the first page, the comment after the screen shot by the guy which was hidden by the MOD has been reversed. That was where I warned you earlier on. Contact the MOD let them pull info on who hid the comment. Nairaland should take responsibility or partake in this.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by okwoli12(m): 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2019
This aimtoget, Cheetah pay are scam, right now they have refused to credit my account with the #4500 and #3000 credit I sent I to this two different platform. Guy Run!!!
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by slimanyd: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2019
okwoli12:
This aimtoget, Cheetah pay are scam, right now they have refused to credit my account with the #4500 and #3000 credit I sent I to this two different platform. Guy Run!!!

Gush. Another victim of fraud.
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Heineken(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2021
Davisk11:

chat me up if still available... check my siggy for contact
bro how far
Re: Mistakenly Loaded N7000 Mtn Credit.anyway To Get My Money Back? by Davisk11(m): 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Heineken:
bro how far
Yes Chief...how may I be of help

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Money Be Sufficiently Printed For Our Use? / How To Make Money By Buying And Selling Pop Cement / 6 Ways To Keep Cyber Hackers Away From Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.