Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family (19716 Views)

Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition / NBC Sanctions Brekete Family Radio For Recurring Unprofessional Conduct / Ordinary President: Brekete Family To End Programme Amid Slapping Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by victorazyvictor(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
yourFEARS:
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo has donated his chamber for free legal services to the Brekete Family

Brekete Family is a radio program on Human Rights Radio, 101.1 fm Abuja that offers FREE advocacy and humanitarian services to Ordinary and poor Nigerians

The announcement was made by the Founder of the Brekete Family and CEO of Human Rights Radio, Ordinary Dr Isah Ahmed on Friday, September 27, 2019, during a live broadcast of the Radio program

The Vice President was guest on the Brekete Family program sometimes in October 2018 where he interacted with Nigerians and took complaints directly from Nigerians who called in during the Program

The Brekete family has a Liaison officer from the office of the VP who is a regular guest in the program

https://twitter.com/SamuelEtimUdoh/status/1177519597102227456?s=20

grin because you just heard it today....
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by 7pages(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
professor Osinbajo the federal Republic of Nigeria Vice president, I know you read news on social media and I want to believe Nairaland is not exempted

pls your Excellency Sir, I need a job

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Sleevia: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
OC831:
YOU ARE HANDS DOWN THE BIGGEST FOOL I HAVE READ FROM TODAY, i need the time i wasted reading your foolishness back. Such great news for the ordinary and poor people who cannot afford great legal representatives and this is what you have to say? Admin remove this guy Lmao
grin grin
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Sleevia: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
TeeMoney99:
Sleevia your ignorance smells from a mile away. Osinbajo cannot be disgraced. But I pray you don't need the services of a lawyer you can't afford. But the VP has done this great good and lives will be blessed.

VP academics grin
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Sleevia: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
glink2015:

Is oshibajo the source of your woe? He's the vice president of country... Either you like it or not he will complete the tenure with buhari... After his retire benefits as a vice is more that the salary and income of all your linage put together...

After your annoyance with him , your woe will still continue from generation to generation... You better face your front
osibande grin
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Laghondi2008: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
VP Osinbajo is an exceptional leader a man with the heart of gold. You are the best sir. We are proud of you.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by opportunes: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Up VP
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by dam2000(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Weldon the man we recognize as Nigeria president
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by omenka(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Christophorus:
Ahmed Isah. What a gift. Blessings upon the day you were born.
I wish he could stand for election and find a way to get to the center. Sadly in Nigeria, such fantastic gentlemen don't thrive in politics. Even the people he fights for wont vote for him when the time comes.

The man is indeed a gift to this nation so full of hopelessness.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by opportunes: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
yes! God go bless him well well
Laghondi2008:
VP Osinbajo is an exceptional leader a man with the heart of gold. You are the best sir. We are proud of you.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Mcphamous(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
All hail the best Vp,I so much love you sir
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by delejoye: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is greatness personified. with this free legal service to the nation, the oppressed have found an unusual avenue to seek for justice and their voices will be heard loud and clear. VP osinbanjo...Thanks for your generosity. Great leaders live for today to wipe tears and do their best for the common man and the voiceless they don't stack wealth for an imaginary unborn generation. Even if by the act of God you don't become the next president of this country , your present 4 years as VP is enough to make a lasting impression that prosperity will be kind to you for. Don't allow any man distract you from your noble goal and dreams through their inward motive of bitterness and jealousy.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by oguntola1(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
What is going on if I may ask?
Sleevia:
Baba, Osinbajo... Not everyone can be fooled by this your move to distract us from what is currently going on.

You did not make such move since but trader Moni. Now that those who sent you on trader Moni are trying to disgrace you, you try to play cheap politics.

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Yellowface1220(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good Idea... Well done Sir
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
I wish he could stand for election and find a way to get to the center. Sadly in Nigeria, such fantastic gentlemen don't thrive in politics. Even the people he fights for wont vote for him when the time comes.

The man is indeed a gift to this nation so full of hopelessness.
The only people that won't vote for him are the corrupt rich people because they know that his emergence as a president will put an end to their looting, stealing ,nepotism ,indiscipline etc That man is part of the reason I still have some hope in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by blueghost(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kudos Sir but I hope is not a Greek gift
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by OnyeYahoo: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82615473:
Good move by our AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO.

The best Vice President in the history of Nigeria.

A man loved so much by sane Nigerians.

Keep up the god work Your Excellency.

We love you.

We stand with you.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Mogajunior(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
smileyThe ordinary president Ahmed Musa. keep up with the good work.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by divictorymine: 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hembelembe !!! Olololooo , may God continue to bless ordinary president Hamed Isah

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by TommyAnthem(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
The man too much
Christophorus:
Ahmed Isah. What a gift. Blessings upon the day you were born.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Laghondi2008: 1:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
VP Osinbajo is an exceptional leader a man with the heart of gold. Best ever. We are so proud of you sir.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Queenza(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
God bless Ahmed isah..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by oloriooko(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ahmed Issa for President.
Hailing the VP: the 'odeeshi 1'
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by King44(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
this is the only man in Naija that can be trusted with the affairs of an average Nigerian, he fights till finish for an average Nigerian no compromise from higher power
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by mechanics(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by farem: 3:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
KingOfAmebo:
Good way to diffuse attention from the already heated cyberspace over his fraud allegations... Our leaders have surely mastered the craft of fingering our brains.

Sadist!
Always checking to see the sad negative side of stories.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by maslong(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Asowebdesign:
After my DAD... Ordinary Ahmed is the only other man i respect in Nigeria

Very true.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Charly68: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
This news will make some people drink otapiapia oo
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by maslong(m): 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mogajunior:
smileyThe ordinary president Ahmed Musa. keep up with the good work.

Ahmed Isah not Musa please
hembelebeee!!!
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ahmed Issa and Nnamdi Kanu have one thing in common. Both are FEARLESS when it comes to telling the politicians the truth.
The only difference is that one goes by the NBC laid down media code of conduct while the other don't give a sh*t of such codes.

Issa is a hero!
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by KingOfAmebo(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
farem:

Sadist!
Always checking to see the sad negative side of stories.
[/s]

Bros wey mumu...I hail thee.
Re: Osinbajo's Law Firm To Offer Free Legal Services To Brekete Family by Awoo88: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
He is trying to appease his soul

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: No Going Back On Social Media Regulation / Oyo LGs: Malami's Intervention Rejected By Oyo State Government / Magu Didn’t Pay Falana N28m - The Nation Retracts Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.