Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max (63916 Views)

Billionaire Wifey, Reginal Daniels Takes Traditional Oath With Young Lover / Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Ceejayink: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
DaSleak:
Teenage Actress , Regina Daniels Takes Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max (See More Photos)

Young Wife of billionaire Ned knows the value of talking less and showing action.

She would rather keep haters hating while she wins.

In her recent post she told her fans to live for today, plan for tomorrow’s party tonight.

https://www.thesleak.com/teenage-actress-regina-daniels-takes-selfie-with-her-iphone-11-pro-max-see-more-photos/

. Ok we don hear
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by EmekaBlue(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ned money dey sweet

see as she dey wear glass inside room
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
kadiri3:
U FIT BUY?
Why not
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by OnyeYahoo: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82619086:

Correct babe.
Manna kinda kid sis.

Keep haters hating while winning.
WORD!
[/s]
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by OnyeYahoo: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82619071:
It is finished!
[/s]
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Isoduwa:

Enter house
Which house
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
SimDan95:
and how does dis change d fact that ramotu is not coming to gimme kpekus tonight
ramo wat
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Milly19(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
eehee.....! weitin concern with her selfie abeg allow me hear word
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Sirwallace(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
I thought the crazy mods that forward nonsense like this to FP have been replaced.
Here we are again.
Welcome Back again to tonto, regina and snake Island.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Elamin21(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
just so show off foolish pikin.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by slowice(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dem still dey call this one teenager?.... Pesin wife
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Billy99: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
fearlessigboman:
I would have called this a show off...
But then, this is a normal human being living her life.. Doing what a normal flashy person would have done, "snapping in the mirror".
Then Op and NL management saw this as a jaw breaking deal to post it here and bring it to front page..
How does this affect the life of an average human.
Do you think I open Nairaland because I want to know what Tonto dikeh ate today? Or how Bob risky didn't sleep without his/her clothes..??

I was not forced to open this thread, but due to lack of reasonable thread to open... I just had to pour my mind..
Guy I swear you no well grin
fearlessigboman:
But then, this is a normal human being living her life.. Doing what a normal flashy person would have done, "snapping in the mirror".
Then Op and NL management saw this as a jaw breaking deal to post it here and bring it to front page..
Do you think I open Nairaland because I want to know what Tonto dikeh ate today? Or how Bob risky didn't sleep without his/her clothes..??

I was not forced to open this thread, but due to lack of reasonable thread to open... I just had to pour my mind..
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by OnPointMan(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Teenage actress ke?

For our potent products check my signature
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Abalado(f): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
When will she pregnant and her baby than this show of life she's doing up and down....
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Reelmii: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Danelo:
2000 teenage actress 2001 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2002 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2003 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2004 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2005 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2006 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2007 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2008 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2009 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2010 ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2011✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2012✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2013✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2015✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2015✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2016✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2017✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2018✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ 2019✓✓✓✓✓✓✓
Dem pause her age??
even after marriage

teenage actress
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by ilyasom(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
fearlessigboman:

And who the bloody hell are you? We need entertainment on this platform we can't be serious all the time
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by ugbarreta(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
OP pls I need you to explain to me why you addressed her as teenage actress? Is she not upto 18years? OP, pls she's someone wife, stop addressing her as TEENAGE. Is she a teenage wife? Cos am I don't understand.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by seunmohmoh(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
She just silenced tonto dike.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by permit(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't know what our celebrities wants our young wholes to do after their useless show off
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Edusouls(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Useless and empty girl, all these freebie material things is the reason she is fucking her grandpapa age, women sorry..
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by vincent7000(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
How does this benefits us , I don't know what's happening to Nairaland how the hell does this gets to the front page cry cry
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Duckworthed: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
fearlessigboman:

Truer words have not been spoken!!!

1 Like

Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Bigseven(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Even comon iphone 1 am yet to use it, some pepu are using iphone 11. Baba God pick my call and bless me, meanwhile i thank you for the one i yaff. Amen
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by itu404(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Too much frivolities on Nairaland.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Liverpoolfc(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
If not for madness, who is snapping someone taking selfie?
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Gabson001(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bra should be banned
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by IsraelSongz: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
fearlessigboman:

lol. You're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Mogajunior(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
SimDan95:
and how does dis change d fact that ramotu is not coming to gimme kpekus tonight
I sincerely hope it is not my Ramatu.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Marotzke(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
MondayOsunbor:

Sixth wife ! Please enjoin your reign oo until the younger seventh wife arrive
Better a sixth wife, than a paid touring sex object that would be permanently hidden from family and public view.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Wettoid123: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is this news!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Poses With "Nicky Minaj" (Picture) / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.