Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max (63892 Views)

Billionaire Wifey, Reginal Daniels Takes Traditional Oath With Young Lover / Young Lady Excited To Take A Selfie With Naira Marley In Court / Guy Poses For A Selfie With Ebony Reigns Corpse While Laid To Rest In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Heffalump(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
prebiproy:
Mr poster she is not a teenage actress

And besides, she should be addressed as Reginald Nwoko. grin
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Timileyin1234(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
The stupid mod will soon push don jazzy own to front page
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Omg why nah. Wetin be my own nah.
Crase of iphone 11 in d country wit all these prostitutes don tire me abeg.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Christmasdon(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh mine, This iPhone 11 will have put our gals into high jumb. And will do anything just to have this iPhone 11.

On the case of Regina ! hmmm!
Nigeria have 11 years as age of consent. Now i know the reason.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very ugly phone!
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Reeberry: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
TheDevil666:
Very ugly phone!
But the camera sharp die from her picture.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Candycrushy(f): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Waiting for bobrisky's...
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by comrChris(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why is she still being addressed as Regina Daniel? What happened to her husbands name?

Beside,is it not yet time for her age to start going up, how long will the age continue to be on pause mode. A married lady being addressed as a teenage actress
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Danelo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Reelmii:
even after marriage

teenage actress
No mind dem....babe wey dey chop old man naim b teenage
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by ngwababe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
fearlessigboman:
I would have called this a show off...
But then, this is a normal human being living her life.. Doing what a normal flashy person would have done, "snapping in the mirror".
Then Op and NL management saw this as a jaw breaking deal to post it here and bring it to front page..
How does this affect the life of an average human.
Do you think I open Nairaland because I want to know what Tonto dikeh ate today? Or how Bob risky didn't sleep without his/her clothes..??

I was not forced to open this thread, but due to lack of reasonable thread to open... I just had to pour my mind..

My brother, nothing in this country can affect the life of an average human. If we no see wetin to do, we do wetin we see.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Legendguru: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Olosshoo
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by jaxxy(m): 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
I’m not sure anybody cares about this piece of information.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by POMPEY1: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
SimDan95:
and how does dis change d fact that ramotu is not coming to gimme kpekus tonight

grin grin grin grin
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Truthshurts: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
fearlessigboman:
But then, this is a normal human being living her life.. Doing what a normal flashy person would have done, "snapping in the mirror".
Then Op and NL management saw this as a jaw breaking deal to post it here and bring it to front page..
Do you think I open Nairaland because I want to know what Tonto dikeh ate today? Or how Bob risky didn't sleep without his/her clothes..??

I was not forced to open this thread, but due to lack of reasonable thread to open... I just had to pour my mind..

You are very tight....have been wandering why I open this thread too.
Please create a better thread for us jor.
Am following u
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Ashnoor(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
DaSleak:
Teenage Actress , Regina Daniels Takes Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max (See More Photos)

Young Wife of billionaire Ned knows the value of talking less and showing action.

She would rather keep haters hating while she wins.

In her recent post she told her fans to live for today, plan for tomorrow’s party tonight.

https://www.thesleak.com/teenage-actress-regina-daniels-takes-selfie-with-her-iphone-11-pro-max-see-more-photos/

Don't get me wrong abeg! But she no try, something that my friend for school also get...and yet he's not a billionaire son and nor wife...I expect her to buy apple
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Makefav(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
ncpat:
Ok
people are funny what's this have to do with Nigeria
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Yeminace(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
How much that phone self?
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Chuksco22: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Must say this Regina is swimming in cash.
Happy for her.
Look at her she's golden.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by nicepoker101(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
[s]
post=82619071:
It is finished!
[/s]
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Manlikepiece(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2019
an old man got u dat
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by chimexdnice1(m): 12:38am On Sep 28, 2019
fearlessigboman:

Correct! Naira land is now a joke, a big association of jokers. It use to be my only source of information many years back, now I can go weeks without opening this stupid website.
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Lokostic77: 6:54am On Sep 28, 2019
How does this change the fact that Buhari did not have WASC Certificate
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by ultimateprof: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Is her husband impotent?
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by Wikerised(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
Keep chopping Ned money, good gal
Re: Reginal Daniels Takes A Selfie With Her Iphone 11 Pro Max by opebiboy: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2019
Regina baby

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) / Regina Chukwu Holds And Sucks Love Machine On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.