Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching (51486 Views)

Tacha Calls Out Ladies Who Gets Butt Surgery That Ends Up Looking Like A Box To / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by oluwaahmed: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
maryalloy:
Very funny how tacha calling Mercy an ambassador of knuckles, what is she then? undecided

She's their ancestor.

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by chiedozie198100: 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
so las las this girl know say bleaching no be good thing?

multiple personality disorder.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Lamanii22(f): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
newsynews:
Tacha has called Mercy an ambassador of black knuckles and bleaching, during the heat of their confrontation in the BBNaija house.

The Pepper Dem Gang housemates had an altercation today that would have almost seen Tacha get slammed with an iron on the head.

This was all because she threw insults at Mercy and even dragged her weave for coming late to the lounge.

In return, Mercy threw insults at Tacha by mocking her body odour. This made Tacha rush to the room to get her perfume sprayed on herself.

After getting some perfume on herself, Tacha continued raining insults on Mercy by calling her an ambassador of black knuckles and bleaching.

”You can fool yourself, but you cannot fool the whole of the world watching. They know you are using the boy to clout chase.

”I don;t need to use anybody to clout chase.

”I’m not a virgin o. The whole wide world, Tacha is not a virgin. I will not famz a virgin because I am not.

”I am Natacha, I am me, I am bold, I am black, I am beautiful.

”I don’t tell lies. I will tell you straight up, I’m not fake like you.

”Tear tear body. Ambassador of black knuckles. Black knuckles ambassador. Bleaching ambassador.

”Rubbish. If you want to change your skin complexion, you do it right. Don’t do it left”, she said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B26PLFqH_An/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-tacha-calls-mercy-ambassador-of-black-knuckles-and-bleaching/

And these two has got the highest fan base.... People keep voting for rubbish....
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by nikz(f): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
jendhorlee:
nawa o
pot calling kettle black

but people get time o, na someone sidan dey write the lyrics of wetin dem dey talk one by one ?
������������ that is eh enough time on that fellows hands ������
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by oluakin08: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
chiwawa
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Lamanii22(f): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sunnycliff:
If any of these two win this contest, then Big Brother have to re-examine his brain

I concur... They've got to re-examine it...
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Lamanii22(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
webshopNG:
Mike should just win, the rest have misbehaved in one way or the other.
That's the only guy that has kept his cool and entertained us all through out the show.

Yes oo... Mike for the money... He deserves the win..
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Greatfullheart: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
now i see more reasons to hate bbnaija. i never liked it for once...

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by wunmi590(m): 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

see dirtiness.

rubbish bleachersniggas

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by UrVillagePpl: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
SugarMuffin:
May these two never win the bbnaija competition

Tacha the dumbass is also insulting someone grin grin na wetin Musa no go see for gate?? Infact Musa is tired cry Tacha that was insulting Mike as if he's her mate,I don't really understand why people are supporting her, someone that faked her proposal, her kidnap, drew another guy's picture under her boobs,she's all shades of wrong. Someone once said she's creative Where's the creativity? Or I'm blind? angry she's acting all saucy and rude, yet she's classless and dumb,I'm always surprised by the fact that people are really wasting their votes on someone like her. The people supporting her are not different from her, most of them are sluts, wannabe feminist, and that Peter okoye that is supporting her and trying to mislead our youths, if he was the one tacha insulted the way she insulted Mike, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to take it, someone that fought with his blood bro and went his separate way grin grin talkless of someone that is not even related to him, he'd have slapped her very hard, but I'm sure he's dumb as she is, he has no good sense of reasoning, so I'm not surprised , if she wins this show, it means this generation can never be guaranteed to be a good one again.
Bleaching queen calling another person bleaching queen, well olè lọ mon ese olè tóó grin grin Birds of the same feather undecided undecided

no mind her infact all of them no get sense...

those who stay in the glass house shouldnt throw stones
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Didi2d(m): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
jendhorlee:
nawa o
pot calling kettle black

but people get time o, na someone sidan dey write the lyrics of wetin dem dey talk one by one ?

The OP na Tacha fan
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Yes oo... Mike for the money... He deserves the win..
Yeah baby. Mike for the money. Although l feel he isn't that much a strong contender for the ultimate price at the stage.

And.

Nice pose you got up there.

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by maklelemakukula(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
macaranta:
The irony
quite frankly
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by skukimania(f): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
E be lyk say Tacha no dey see her own knuckles. How e take better pass Mercy own?
E be lyk say na Tacha fan this op be. Abi Mercy no com talk after Tacha talk all these thing? Why u no report wetin Mercy take reply am?
Next time, balance your report biko.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by nuban07(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
jendhorlee:
nawa o
pot calling kettle black

I'm telling u, the op wrote exactly the gal said it o
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Cuccitini(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
It no longer news that she had bleach her senses. Remind me of a LEGEND dat says" One body different colors "

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by adecz: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

'Like' for body odour,

share for black knuckles grin grin

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why is it that it is the weekebd that they are forcing using the eviction that the two start their trouble..

Bbnaija looking for money seriously..

Baba d voters enriching them.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by bluefilm: 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
jendhorlee:
nawa o
pot calling kettle black

You can now start to imagine the terrible effects of the high level of unemployment on our youths!
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Itzteewhy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ironical!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by ChristmasBells: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tasha Tasha Tasha how many times did I call you?
Now!
LET'S TALK ABOUT SEX.
Although some people sees it as sin when you talk about sex openly yet their home is being destroyed because of sex matter. Ladies (married) do not too holy when it comes to the issue of sex.
You're always surprised what is it that your hubby sees in that lady or woman, you fight, you shout yet, your husband refuses to leave her.
Your conclusion was is voodoo, hmmmm, well you maybe right but, not in all, there are reasons for that, as a woman there are responsibilities for you

THERE ARE STEPS TO TAKE TO KEEP YOUR MARRIAGE TODAY'S TOPIC IS ABOUT SEX.
1. YOUR VIGINA
Always make your vigina a place a Paradise in woman body, some women failed in this area vigina is an open place in woman's body you cant afford not to take care of it properly and expect your hubby to enjoy sex with you, some men make sex with their wives just as an alternative hands. You need to take care of your vigina to enjoy your marriage.

WAYS TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR VIGINA.

1. SEAT BATH
(there are different types of seat birth)
(a) Salt
(b) Cloves
(c) Hot water
PROCEDURE:
Get a clean bow (paint plastic or custard plastic, or big potty) put your boiled water inside the bow, add a little salt, add the cloves then, seat on it let the heat go inside your vigina until the water can't bring out heat.

BENEFITS:
1.It tightening the vigina
2. It fight infections
3. It gives your vigina pleasant smell

2. SEAT BATH
(a) Asidir leaves
(b) Bagaruwa
(C Hot water
(d) Bow

PROCEDURE:
pure the hot water in a bow, then add the ingredients one after the other (little quantity) the seat on it until the water can't bring out heat anymore

BENEFITS
1. As above
2. It work as natural family planing if seating upon immediately after sex ( not guaranty depends on individual body)

METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Twice in a week
Note: You can only choose one from the seat bath, there different methods of seat bath but, you only choose only one method.

1. VAGINA WASH
(a). Cloves
(b). Container eg Eva water bottle etc

PROCEDURE:
Put some quantity of cloves in the bottle and add water, leave it for 3 days, it will change colour, use it to wash ur big in a once you use and it pepperish that means there is an infection continuing using until you can't feel the pains anymore

BENEFITS
1. It's fight infections
2. Gives vigina a very good smell
3. It's makes your hubby enjoy making sex with you Cuz of the pleasant smell
4. It's counter unnecessary discharge
5. It's tightening the vigina

2. VAGINA WASH
1.guava leaf tea
The leaves from the guava tree have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties that have been used for centuries thanks to their medicinal benefits.
They’re ideal for fighting menstrual cramps and also provide an excellent solution to the problems associated with excess vaginal discharge.

Guava leaves have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties that have been used since ancient times for medicinal purposes.

Ingredients
10 guava leaves
1 liter of water

PROCEDURE:
Heat the liter of water and add the guava leaves. Let simmer over medium heat until the liquid is reduced by half.
Remove from heat and let stand, then rinse the vaginal area with the liquid.
Repeat this treatment twice a day for a week.

Note:
Remember to only choose one of the remedies we’ve discussed today, as opposed to combining multiple ones – this could lead to adverse effects. Complement these treatments with good hygiene and, as always, adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Enjoy your marriage/sex life
#FOllow me On Nairaland;Christmassbells
#Follow me ON Instagram:Joyfulpeople
#Add me up On Whatsap : +2348118444297

*TREASURE*
Peace&LOve!
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Rotji(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm pot calling kettle black, this years BBN is all shades of wrong. It's doing our youths a lot of damage. BBN I don't know if I'm wrong but I thought it's supposed to be a program that inspires the young, but all I keep seeing is celebrations of negative attributes, bad characters, reprobate energies and everything awful.

We keep defending that most Nigerians are good, that only a few are giving us bad name. But how do explain the massive support for tacha if not to prove that we are really as bad as the bad ones out there are making it look?!

She might have some good o, but forgive me o as me kam I only see alot of bad. And there's no excuse any tacha supporter has than he/she is just like her.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by mercyviv(f): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
The hunter becoming the hunted! grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Lugianostar(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
These Port Harcourt ugly girl will not stop making mockery of herself. Black pot calling kettle black; it sounds so funny afterall.
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by RitzyNd(f): 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
maryalloy:
Very funny how tacha calling Mercy an ambassador of knuckles, what is she then? undecided

She is artificially fair
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by blueghost(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
All the same one works with the private sector the other works with the public sector
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Lamanii22(f): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
webshopNG:

Yeah baby. Mike for the money. Although l feel he isn't that much a strong contender for the ultimate price at the stage.

And.

Nice pose you got up there.

Awwww thanks... One of his competitors has been disqualified ooo.... Wish mercy can be disqualified too, she's got mad fan base..
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Lamanii22:

Awwww thanks... One of his competitors has been disqualified ooo.... Wish mercy can be disqualified too, she's got mad fan base..
lol leave my Lambo o...pheww what a way to conclude the show, just imagine.

where are you based?

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Lamanii22(f): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
webshopNG:

lol leave my Lambo o...pheww what a way to conclude the show, just imagine.

where are you based?

Lol isolo, lagos

Photos From Bobrisky's 26th Birthday Party At DNA Night Club Lagos (Video) / BBNaija: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Red Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Twitter / Saratu Gidado 'Daso' Found Dead