Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching (51472 Views)

Tacha Calls Out Ladies Who Gets Butt Surgery That Ends Up Looking Like A Box To / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching / Tekno Shows Off His Flawless Skin, Says 'Dark Knuckles Done Full Industry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by newsynews: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha has called Mercy an ambassador of black knuckles and bleaching, during the heat of their confrontation in the BBNaija house.

The Pepper Dem Gang housemates had an altercation today that would have almost seen Tacha get slammed with an iron on the head.

This was all because she threw insults at Mercy and even dragged her weave for coming late to the lounge.

In return, Mercy threw insults at Tacha by mocking her body odour. This made Tacha rush to the room to get her perfume sprayed on herself.

After getting some perfume on herself, Tacha continued raining insults on Mercy by calling her an ambassador of black knuckles and bleaching.

”You can fool yourself, but you cannot fool the whole of the world watching. They know you are using the boy to clout chase.

”I don;t need to use anybody to clout chase.

”I’m not a virgin o. The whole wide world, Tacha is not a virgin. I will not famz a virgin because I am not.

”I am Natacha, I am me, I am bold, I am black, I am beautiful.

”I don’t tell lies. I will tell you straight up, I’m not fake like you.

”Tear tear body. Ambassador of black knuckles. Black knuckles ambassador. Bleaching ambassador.

”Rubbish. If you want to change your skin complexion, you do it right. Don’t do it left”, she said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B26PLFqH_An/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-tacha-calls-mercy-ambassador-of-black-knuckles-and-bleaching/

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by jendhorlee(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2019
nawa o
pot calling kettle black

but people get time o, na someone sidan dey write the lyrics of wetin dem dey talk one by one ?

494 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Pmtvng: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Hhmmm.. Watch the Full Video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by ursullalinda(f): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin shameless women smh

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Nathdoug201: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
F

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm my fellow Nairalanders and my favourite mod lalasticlala

Come and see wonders oo

Wonders shall never end

This is obviously scripted. If not how come the two major contestants start fighting. Can a body insult itself? That's the case here because Tacha and Mercy are literally the same thing. Only distinguishing factor is probably body odour. But that is still under contention. Because Ike a hard smoker can't smell anything apart from tobacco and the likes

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by macaranta(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
The irony

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Tonitelli: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tacha said datTacha?!!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
May these two never win the bbnaija competition

Tacha the dumbass is also insulting someone grin grin na wetin Musa no go see for gate?? Infact Musa is tired cry Tacha that was insulting Mike as if he's her mate,I don't really understand why people are supporting her, someone that faked her proposal, her kidnap, drew another guy's picture under her boobs,she's all shades of wrong. Someone once said she's creative Where's the creativity? Or I'm blind? angry she's acting all saucy and rude, yet she's classless and dumb,I'm always surprised by the fact that people are really wasting their votes on someone like her. The people supporting her are not different from her, most of them are sluts, wannabe feminist, and that Peter okoye that is supporting her and trying to mislead our youths, if he was the one tacha insulted the way she insulted Mike, I'm sure he wouldn't be able to take it, someone that fought with his blood bro and went his separate way grin grin talkless of someone that is not even related to him, he'd have slapped her very hard, but I'm sure he's dumb as she is, he has no good sense of reasoning, so I'm not surprised , if she wins this show, it means this generation can never be guaranteed to be a good one again.
Bleaching queen calling another person bleaching queen, well olè lọ mon ese olè tóó grin grin Birds of the same feather undecided undecided

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by yeman1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
For 5-6-7pm
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Toscarele: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
classic case of pot calling kettle black

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by wunmi590(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
shocked

I am weak

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
"I'm black and beautiful" should be

"I was black and beautiful"

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by revenge001: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
then tacha is the inventor of black knuckles because she bleach pass mercy angry angry

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by PureFace1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
They are both bleaching

Pot calling kettle black

This is what would happen when you put an Instagram stripper on a live TV

Seyi deserve to win BBN this year

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by kenzysmith: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
You dey bleach and u tell anoda woman say she dey bleach, wait o hope u neva bleach ur sense too? I watch their fight mercy words to tacha was an upper cut. He pain am

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by wisdom042(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abeg dis should end already cos my babe no dey let me hear word or enjoy my soccer.

Everyday tacha dis tacha dat, thank God my sub will expire tomorrow let me see how she go watch d program

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by sotall(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
See pot calling kettle black

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by MycroftHolmes: 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
High bred hypocricy.

Condemning someone for what you are also guilty of..

Who does that? �

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Nathdoug201: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lazy Nigerian youths..
Quote ( Buhari the dullard)
Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Princeofasia: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
c

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Sunnycliff(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
If any of these two win this contest, then Big Brother have to re-examine his brain

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by Justbeingreal(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
undecided

The winner of this show will determine how our youths will now program their minds especially girls. If millions will be thrown at some mannerless whoring beings. Then expect more waywards all up in the net n street.

When u correct them them go say after all shey so so n so win millions with such attitude.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by maryalloy(f): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Very funny how tacha calling Mercy an ambassador of knuckles, what is she then? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by hotseat: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
See who's talking! Blood of poracunt!

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by ifeanyija(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
really?

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Tacha Calls Mercy Ambassador Of Black Knuckles And Bleaching by itsme01: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
irony of life

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Wizkid Prostrates To King Sunny Ade On Stage as they performed together / Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.