Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

50% Return On Beans Cultivation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 50% Return On Beans Cultivation (682 Views)

Where Can You Invest N2 - N5million Monthly To Get A 50% Return? / Earn Up To 50% Return On Your Farm Cultivation With Ankor Farms / All You Need To Know About Investing In Cashew Cultivation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50% Return On Beans Cultivation by callthefred: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2019
I am currently about to cultivate 100 acre of bush beans in Kaduna state. Unfortunately the opportunity for the land came in late as I had lost hopes and already invested my planned funds on another project (tomatoes).

Just this week I got the purchase sealed on this new opportunity and I need to find willing partners. Due to the fact that rains are already ceasing, we will have to act fast and procure some machinery (hand tractors, planters, plough, water pump, if you have some these equipments and can make them available would be more fantastic) for us to ensure a smooth operation. The total budget is around #3,000,000 including seeds cost and I'm looking for 2 investors with #1,000,000 each and we can have an understanding.

Please note that I am not desperate and if I can't cultivate this year I can always wait till next year. I seek only capable individuals as the window for rains closes by mid October hence we need to start right away as we must plough and plant and seeds needs at least 2 rainfalls to germinate. The period for planting beans closes in a few weeks.

My WhatsApp contact is 09078563255
Direct mobile number is 08167322680

(1) (Reply)

Antispam Bot Wahala / 4 Ways Tech Can Improve Your Investment Strategy / Earn Free Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.