Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Muslim V Christian Topics - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim V Christian Topics (343 Views)

Some Ramadan Topics Of Importance / Some Ramadan Topics For Muslims / Critical Review Of Usermane's Topics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim V Christian Topics by micseyi(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
You can imagine my state of shock this afternoon when I couldn't comment on a so called 'Islam thread' on front page. I was asked if I was a Muslim when I opened the thread to comment. I sincerely do not understand the need for this. I tried something similar with several Christian threads and there was no such question asking what your religion is.
This is not fair. I believe whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Seun and co, pls look into this.
why Muslims alone can comment on the topic currently on the front-page. After all, the guy is even a Christian.

The Topic: https://www.nairaland.com/5412790/christian-convert-islam-because-woman
Re: Muslim V Christian Topics by nogragra: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Exactly my thought. Seun and his Jihadist group definitely have something to hide in their bigotry and intolerance. In every view all views are considered important to ensure a plain play ground and a balance of opinion. This is what Islam cannot tolerate, even God Almighty allows our views before correcting us when we are wrong. How can anyone swear an oath to something he or she do not know? As to our God we know is Name is Jehovah (Ps 83:18, Amos 5:27) because he causes to become Seun who is your god?
Re: Muslim V Christian Topics by micseyi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
nogragra:
Exactly my thought. Seun and his Jihadist group definitely have something to hide in their bigotry and intolerance. In every view all views are considered important to ensure a plain play ground and a balance of opinion. This is what Islam cannot tolerate, even God Almighty allows our views before correcting us when we are wrong.

Exactly... Spot on...Why are they intolerant of other people's views
Re: Muslim V Christian Topics by drips8(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's because years back on nairaland, Muslim topics were usually riddled with insults from non muslims and so the Muslims mods requested seun to do something about it and he ended up creating the oath stuff.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim V Christian Topics by Demmzy15(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
micseyi:
You can imagine my state of shock this afternoon when I couldn't comment on a so called 'Islam thread' on front page. I was asked if I was a Muslim when I opened the thread to comment. I sincerely do not understand the need for this. I tried something similar with several Christian threads and there was no such question asking what your religion is.
This is not fair. I believe whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Seun and co, pls look into this.
why Muslims alone can comment on the topic currently on the front-page. After all, the guy is even a Christian.

The Topic: https://www.nairaland.com/5412790/christian-convert-islam-because-woman
I'm sure you wanted to insult Islam and the op, that is the reason you guys aren't allowed free access here. Despite the oath, you Christians deceptively accept it and then insult Muslims.
Re: Muslim V Christian Topics by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2019
Demmzy15:
I'm sure you wanted to insult Islam and the op, that is the reason you guys aren't allowed free access here. Despite the oath, you Christians deceptively accept it and then insult Muslims.

Abi o!
Re: Muslim V Christian Topics by true2god: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2019
drips8:
It's because years back on nairaland, Muslim topics were usually riddled with insults from non muslims and so the Muslims mods requested seun to do something about it and he ended up creating the oath stuff.

Under the threat of e-jihad and physical jihad. Muslims then threatened to rain fire and brimstone except seun comply which he eventually did to protect his life and property. I am even shocked that seun has not said the shahada.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Prophet Muhammad Son Die / Lets Make This Commitments To Our Self..... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.