Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo (2910 Views)

We Pity You, Obasanjo Can’t Win His Polling Unit - Tinubu Camp Mocks Peter Obi / I'm Not Perfect But Atiku Is Better Than You — Obasanjo Tells Buhari / 2019: I Forgive You, Obasanjo Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by tracychelsea13: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has revealed all politicians need to do for Femi Fani-Kayode to sing your praise to high heavens.

The former Aviation minister has jumped political camp from the ruling All Progressives Congress to the Peoples Democratic Party.

“Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Give him food, he will praise you and sing for you. – President Olusegun Obasanjo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by NGRsenate: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lmao!

Make una free FFK abeg

1 Like

Re: Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by opportunes: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy
Re: Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by MiztaYouneek(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
We all know he is Nigerians hottest political musician.
Re: Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by Omihanifa: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Photoshop newspaper headlines
Re: Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by Merit123(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm listening

Re: Give Fani-kayode Food And He Will Sing For You - Obasanjo by chukwunedum150(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Ginika Tor William Taking Enugu And Not His TIV Husband State Slot ? / Yobe State Alone Is Bigger Than All The Five States In South East / It's past mid-day, Yet No Single Voter In Apc's 'Andy Ubah' Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.