Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) (24861 Views)

President Buhari In Strategic Meeting In New York (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Buhari Protected By US Female Secret Service Agent In New York. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
I can't find enough wailers on this thread yet, more wailers pls.
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Arewa1408: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bukden16:
I am just curious.
What on earth will he be discussing with Buhari?

How Nigerian Airforce can engage folks like you and make you productive instead of the do nothing but sit on NL all day complaining and abusing those that were leaders of men at your age.
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
I thought they said trump and others don't want to see Buhari cos is lifeless, na them dey rush am....

Well wetin I know
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
farem:

Show us just one picture of your father and then we will listen to you.

If you can't, then get lost.

Someone whose father is a gateman at close to 70 that no one ever stretches their hands to, but he's here condemning someone's father, our president.

If you have any fortunate being in your lineage, how come God hasn't deemed them fit for any exalted office?

I blame the forum that allows this faceless and inconsequential entity stray into sane discussions like this.

Shior!

Show us your own father

1 Like

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by farem: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

Show us your own father
Ediot, you are the one who had issue with PMB's handshakes, not me.

The onus is on you to let this house know how is it with your own father.
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
farem:

Ediot, you are the one who had issue with PMB's handshakes, not me.

The onus is on you to let this house know how is it with your own father.

Where did you see me having issues with the dullards handshake ?abeg show us that ya papa let's meet him na ..
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by SOAG(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Of what benefit is this meeting and opening of teeth to solving the basic needs of Nigerians which the common man lacks?
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by farem: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
FarahAideed:

[b]Where did you see me having issues with the dullards handshake ?[/b]abeg show us that ya papa let's meet him na ..

Below is your mentor's comment that dragged you into my mention. It's only a senseless being that jumps midway is into discussion of what he didn't know how it started.
Aren't you stupid, drinking sniper for someone else's headache?

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by technuel: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Our foreign affairs minister and former Ghana President have a striking resemblance. And na my eyes day pain me.
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by CreekCommando: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Buhari, president for northerners! Where illiterates are in majority, they (s)elect one of their own.

1 Like

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Nwachineke1980: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bubu is seriously looking for attention.
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Almaiga:
Nice one, President Buhari is working. grin
So, Buhari's meeting with some US officials means that he's working! Some people and stupidity are like: 5 and 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by fintol: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
That foreign affairs minister has what it takes to be the President of Nigeria,but in Nigeria we prefer illiterate than educated once.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by TSRC: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
farem:

Show us just one picture of your father and then we will listen to you.

If you can't, then get lost.

Someone whose father is a gateman at close to 70 that no one ever stretches their hands to, but he's here condemning someone's father, our president.

If you have any fortunate being in your lineage, how come God hasn't deemed them fit for any exalted office?

I blame the forum that allows this faceless and inconsequential entity stray into sane discussions like this.

Shior!
Given the fact Nigerian electorates are the worst in the world consistently electing the worst set of leaders in the universe, I don't think leadership is an achievement in Nigeria.

In fact, the fact that his father has not been elected before, means he is not part of our national problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by heilige(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nothing is coming out of the meeting because Trump won't sell us weapons
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Arewa1408:

How Nigerian Airforce can engage folks like you and make you productive instead of the do nothing but sit on NL all day complaining and abusing those that were leaders of men at your age.

NairaLand is your working place, I guessed!

Why e come pain you sef?
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Missy89(f): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
The US Air Force does not have an executive Vice President. Gen. Williams M. Frasher III was a vice chief of staff in 2008 and has long retired.
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
timbuk2:
By handshake you can tell a man in charge...look at your president...can you tell if he's a man in charge??...don't you silently wish the other man was president??...and I'm talking bout the Air Force chief not the baldy...
Yes, undecided coming from a man who's no good father is probably in one room mud house in Aba,with no achievement to his name,apart from fu cking and having children ofcourse grin
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Missy89:
The US Air Force does not have an executive Vice President. Gen. Williams M. Frasher III was a vice chief of staff in 2008 and has long retired.

Missy - Iyawo mii, I have missed you. Oya, let me sing for you. grin

Verse 2:

Teni Manaki come! Make I yarn you something

Oh Bobo, this level wey you do me omo na something ooo

E be like say I shack Pammy, E be like say I drink Henny

For your love me I fit die, oh no no no no

I fit craze yeah yeah, I fit mayan yan

Let nobody put asunder bobo ah yan yan

I fit mad mad mad, I fit kolo lo lo

Let nobody put asunder ah yan yan yan

Cos baby.....

If e no be you my baby
If e no be you
No one else if e no be you

grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHKyHblcdjg
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by poyet(m): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Third photo: I hope he's not opening that booklet to read another speech during their chat!
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Darayola(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Has PMB ever met with Trump before? Nawa ooo
Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by Wahala90: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2019
hahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNGA74: President Buhari Meets US Air Force Chief In New York (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2019
lifelessness on display grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Aides Resign In Droves, Join Umeoji Camp / Ortom: Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Cow Republic / Photos From South-West Governors Forum Meeting Held In Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.