Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pastor Bakare Video Maker Has Gone Into Hiding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Bakare Video Maker Has Gone Into Hiding (362 Views)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / Pastor Bakare Declares 'Nigeria For Nigeria Movement' / I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Bakare Video Maker Has Gone Into Hiding by cuiz: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
The original maker of the video of the founder and senior pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, which went viral recently, Chioma Okpara, formerly of the Nigeria Television Authority(NTA), has gone underground.

In the video, Tunde Bakare had beat his chest and declared that he would be the one to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

His exact words,

Take it to the mountain top if you have never heard it before. I am saying it to you this morning, in the scheme of this, as far as politics of Nigeria is concerned, President Buhari is No 15 and yours sincerely is No 16. I never said that to you before, I want to let you know it this morning; nothing can change it, in the name of Jesus. He (Buhari)is 15,I am number 16. To this end was I born and for this purpose come I into the world. I have prepared for this for 30 years. When he (Buhari)chose to run in 2019, he is still number 15, when he steps out, I step in.

Ms. Okpara told irukkanews that she was shocked at the extent that people could go to inflict pain on others.

According to her, as a member of Latter Rain Assembly, a Lagos-based Pentecostal church, she had shot the video almost a year ago, September 12, 2019, to be precise.

However, she said that mischief-makers unearthed the video and began to air it as if it is something new just to heighten the confusion in the country.

She said that since then a lot of people have been disturbing her phone lines and even threatening her.

According to her, just a few hours after the release of the video, comments on her blog jumped to ten thousand and counting.
She said because of that, she had to issue a disclaimer and shot down her blog.

Her words:

“Sincerely I don’t know what this country has turned into. This is a video that I shot almost a year ago that people choose to release now to give the impression. Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/09/27/pastor-bakare-video-maker-goes-into-hiding/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44,
Re: Pastor Bakare Video Maker Has Gone Into Hiding by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
cuiz:
The original maker of the video of the founder and senior pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, which went viral recently, Chioma Okpara, formerly of the Nigeria Television Authority(NTA), has gone underground.

In the video, Tunde Bakare had beat his chest and declared that he would be the one to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

His exact words,

Take it to the mountain top if you have never heard it before. I am saying it to you this morning, in the scheme of this, as far as politics of Nigeria is concerned, President Buhari is No 15 and yours sincerely is No 16. I never said that to you before, I want to let you know it this morning; nothing can change it, in the name of Jesus. He (Buhari)is 15,I am number 16. To this end was I born and for this purpose come I into the world. I have prepared for this for 30 years. When he (Buhari)chose to run in 2019, he is still number 15, when he steps out, I step in.

Ms. Okpara told irukkanews that she was shocked at the extent that people could go to inflict pain on others.

According to her, as a member of Latter Rain Assembly, a Lagos-based Pentecostal church, she had shot the video almost a year ago, September 12, 2019, to be precise.

However, she said that mischief-makers unearthed the video and began to air it as if it is something new just to heighten the confusion in the country.

She said that since then a lot of people have been disturbing her phone lines and even threatening her.

According to her, just a few hours after the release of the video, comments on her blog jumped to ten thousand and counting.
She said because of that, she had to issue a disclaimer and shot down her blog.

Her words:

“Sincerely I don’t know what this country has turned into. This is a video that I shot almost a year ago that people choose to release now to give the impression. Read more on http://irukkanews.com/index.php/2019/09/27/pastor-bakare-video-maker-goes-into-hiding/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44,

Article says September 2019 is almost a year ago shocked Please, what month amd year is this, or has time machine been invented? Tell me because the Nairaland calender above says we are in Sept 2019 at present.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Does Not Need 109 Senators And 360 Reps - Rochas Okorocha / I Have No Regrets Conceding Defeat To Buhari In 2015: Jonathan / Port Harcourt Was Named After A British Paedophile Rapist & Sex Maniac – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.