Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) (32463 Views)

Atiku Is A Worthy Person - Pastor Tunde Bakare (VIDEO) / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) / I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Truths9ja: 12:17pm On Feb 26
"Portable is a dirty boy from Sango"- Actress Laide Bakare says in a new interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxwuE-wRrpE?si=Pb_QkrhjDp3eNRzb

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Truths9ja: 12:17pm On Feb 26
Funny Nigeria celebrities, they just love to lash themselves niii 🐦🐦🐦🐦

Laide Bakare Clears the Air on Viral Interview, Netizens Demand Explanation As Portable Leaks Chat

Laide Bakare has broken her silence over a viral interview of her advising women to cheat on their cheating partners The popular Yoruba actress, in a series of videos she shared on her page, said she was taken out of context Some of her followers, however, went on to query her over trending conversation between her and Portable, which the singer leaked PAY ATTENTION: The 2024 Business Leaders Awards Present Entrepreneurs that Change Nigeria for the Better. Check out their Stories! Yoruba actress Laide Bakare has reacted to a trending video of her controversial advice to women, which surfaced online hours after she bagged a political appointment in Osun State. Laide advised women not to leave their partners because of infidelity, saying they should cheat too in return. Laide Bakare refuses to speak on alleged chat with Portable. Credit: @laidebakare @portablebaeby Source: Instagram Her advice and comments during the interview didn't go down well with many, including controversial singer Portable Zazu, who blasted the actress and went on to leak a conversation between him and the actress. READ ALSO Confusion as Laide Bakare, Chizzy Alichi flaunt their trophies after boxing bout: "Who come win?" Laide Bakare speaks about controversial interview The moviemaker, in a series of videos she shared on her Instagram page, said she was taken out of context as she and the interview were talking about her present relationship.

Netizens flood Laide Bakare's page

Some of her followers, however, took to her comment section to demand an explanation over Portable's allegations about her making efforts to sleep with him

Legit.ng captured some of the reactions, see them below: frosh_pel: "Portable dey drag you wetin u do for him."
darriss07: "So na true you wan nack potable."

olami.olami.12: "Hmm..... And I always respect you oo but why would you try to knack portable??"

able101_101: "Shey looto le fe sha portable? (Is it true you wanted to sleep with Portable?)

cutebookey: "We love you too momma Pls if you want to address portable matter, use English so he can use interpreter bfor he understands."

big____berry: "Na true say you wan sleep with portable or not?"

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1580419-laide-bakare-clears-air-viral-interview-netizens-demand-explanation-portable-leaks-chat/#google_vignette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Ibaaboy(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26
very dirty boy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Zonefree(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26
As Nigerians, Portable is valuable to us than Laide Bakare.

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Melagros(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26
COMRADES, their headache, their papa

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Truths9ja: 5:19pm On Feb 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, their headache, their papa
😂 you funny no be small

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26
all them yeyebrities sef!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by obaidan: 7:03pm On Feb 26
ds babe wey go dey struggle to use accent, oga speak normally and stop sounding like a she-diot

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by NastiLord: 7:03pm On Feb 26

1 Like

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Treasure17(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26
Ofcourse but money has transformed the dirty boy.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by falcon01: 7:04pm On Feb 26
Yup

1 Like

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Yugoslavia247(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26
Lol

Portable tht has met Wale
Met the top rate British Artist
Speaks the same Yoruba without filters

Make una dey play

The Sango boy has been to places with his own money without trading pusssy

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Ernerstdavid55(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26
grin

1 Like

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Judolisco(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26
If u want to trend now jst give portable money and tell him... I'll call u a goat 2mrw.... Pls respond by calling me a dog

Na wetin meet una bdat.... And ino blame una...

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Pristine664: 7:04pm On Feb 26
Laide Bakare putting Portable in his place.

1 Like

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by PheelzAlmighty: 7:04pm On Feb 26
All of Una dey màd..

Yeye news

1 Like

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Treasure17(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Valuable to you abeg cheesy

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by faceland: 7:05pm On Feb 26
We need to be careful how we insult national icons.

If Portable went to school, he would be equal with Fela.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Haydens: 7:05pm On Feb 26
But portable looks dirty though I like his ways and means of getting to fame and the way he speaks is very funny even though I don't understand his language.

One thing with women is that if a man attains a fame not minding that he's mad man her tóto must wet for him.
I will Bleep and swipe and pass to the next man available.

304s don't deserve my holy commitment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26
Dirty or not dirty, you wan kn@@k guyman... True of false! See head like basketball.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Kingpele(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26
Wow so portable na dirty ronu person no wonder he campaigned for tinubu last year....only dirty people support a clueless old man

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by sofeo(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26
Alright Ma.
Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by nstore: 7:07pm On Feb 26
Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by Hezzyluv: 7:07pm On Feb 26
Portable might be clean, he looks dirty tho. cheesy

By the way, who is LADY LABAKE
Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by eepeepook: 7:08pm On Feb 26
I clicked for Portable’s rebuttal. I no see am. Ronu land posted only her side of the story. Why say these children no dey like translate Yoruba for this forum? We have more languages in this country than jefun, lefun, dafun.
Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by enemyofprogress: 7:08pm On Feb 26
Just because he refused to f^ccck her

4 Likes

Re: Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) by faceland: 7:08pm On Feb 26
Zonefree:

Portable just has bad press. Probably the most underrated musician in the past 50 years.
I have never heard of this Laide Bakare but I am sure Harvard University would be studying Portable lyrics decades after her death.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Akinwumi Adesina, President Of The African Development Bank / Lawmakers Secretly Gathering Signatures To Impeach Buhari - Kazaure / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.