Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) (26938 Views)

Palliative: The Food Stuff Shared In Ikoyi, Obalende LCDA Lagos State (Picture) / Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by 1sttruth: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
"SSA on Drainages" ? Hmm pathetic; mere SSA undeniably on "drainage" hmm
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by Lawalemi(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Make this guy no go die inside gutter o
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by technuel: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nonsense
How much are they selling the machine
Joe Yorubakwe and eye service.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by frog12: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
he is really endangering himself and the others. the risk of contaminating new diseases from these gutters is great.
You see when people PRAISE Ambode and Fashola, they never really did any WORK!!!

BRASH:
I respect him as a person, but i,m angry that he is endangering his life and that of others by manually doing what is suppose to be done with machines. It doesn't make sense to me. How many lagos drainages can he successfully clean up with this method? U sef check am
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by frog12: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
he is really endangering himself and the others. the risk of contaminating new diseases from these gutters is great.
You see when people PRAISE Ambode and Fashola, they never really did any WORK!!!

BRASH:
I respect him as a person, but i,m angry that he is endangering his life and that of others by manually doing what is suppose to be done with machines. It doesn't make sense to me. How many lagos drainages can he successfully clean up with this method? U sef check am
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by frog12: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2019

BRASH:
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Wow, not an essay work o.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by nlPoster: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
I guess what people are saying is this work is embarrassing and not glamorous.

If people back home "see it", they'll be upset because Lagos is considered a land of gold and opportunity.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by glowingflame7: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
This one doesn't seem to know his work. Why punishing himself like this. Work smart not work hard. This is end of 2019, not 1419.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by madjune(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't get it.

First of all, why must it be Joe Igbokwe doing the shitty, dirty jobs?
And, the Governor been flying around meeting white heads in Europe and America, what stopped him from consulting sanitary coys or environmental engineers over excavating this?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by kunyeo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:
This stuff needs a mechanized excavator, doing it manually is tasking.

And perhaps transparent covers ?

Exactly my thought. The level of stench, rotten faeces here is out of this world. The worse part is that, it is cleared today, tomorrow they dump even more waste.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by Legendguru: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by opribo(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
How i wish say one correct IPOB guy will just push him into that canal
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
BRASH:
Don't mind the efulefu. When u see eye service u will kno. Is this how he intends to clean all the drainages in lagos? Rubbish. Donald duke kept calabar clean and green during his tenure without lifting a shovel by himself, but this afonja slave does not knw that the dirt in lagos drainages need machine. I wish he will just contact one disease for this show . Rubbish

Why wish the man evil for dong his job? You are too hateful, bitter and horrible for your own good.

You mean the man and his crew shouldn't do their job just because they don't have machine?

This is nothing but a lazy mentality and the reason why many public officials sit in their air-condition office instead of doing their job. I hope they don't put people like you in charge of anything because your excuse not to work is definitely going to be lack of machine.

Lazy and unpatriotic youths, always hating and badmouthing what they should be applauding.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by CreekCommando: 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Their Lagos! Children raised in this shithole of a city can never be hygiene-conscious.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by TempleHouse: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Comrade Joe Igbokwe is playing to the grand master plan to be a Lagos trained Governor of Anambra State come 2023.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by Godsonjoe: 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is very disgusting...... Joe is just like a waste that he is removing from the pit.... I pity you. slave you called yourself, slave you shall be
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why are they cleaning it manually like we are in the primitive era? A state government project?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by frog12: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
where is Joe Igbokwe in this picture is he in the black water?? hahhahahah. na Sanwo-olu suppose be there!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by frog12: 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
where is Joe Igbokwe in this picture?? is he in the black water?? hahhahahah. na Sanwo-olu suppose be there!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by frog12: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
where is Joe Igbokwe in this picture?? is he in the black water? hahhahahah. na Sanwo-olu suppose be there!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by BRASH: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
So The only way to show that he is doing his job, is swim inside that ocean of dirt? How many gutters will he evacuate with that method? He could have simply contracted a company with escavators to do the job while he suppervises, that's how Its done in civilized climes. I believe Fashola should also go to the second Niger bridge that is under construction and tell the contractors to stop using their equipment, for him to use shovel and headpan and start packing sand and cement for the work so that people will say he is hardworking and not lazy. That would have made the job easier and faster. Not this eye service he is doing. I, m sure u use your hands instead of knife to cut vegetables and peel oranges because you are not lazy. If you can't see any sense in my point, then that's your business. As for wishing him bad, Well I take that back.
NGpatriot:

Why wish the man evil for dong his job? You are too hateful, bitter and horrible for your own good.

You mean the man and his crew shouldn't do their job just because they don't have machine?

This is nothing but a lazy mentality and the reason why many public officials sit in their air-condition office instead of doing their job. I hope they don't put people like you in charge of anything because your excuse not to work is definitely going to be lack of machine.

Lazy and unpatriotic youths, always hating and badmouthing what they should be applauding.

Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lagos is extremely dirty, the government is not putting in its best in ensuring that the state is hygienically sanitized.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by misterjosh(m): 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
As you have started cleaning you must not stop till all water ways and drainages in Lagos are clean... may the Lord strengthen you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
VillageHead:
Sir, we are expecting you and your team in A.J. city.

Are you talking about GRA in AJ.....
Government Rejected Area...

I spit whenever I'm passing the place...

Lagos State government shld clear all the building in that area and build better structure that will fetch more money to the government coffer....
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by nlPoster: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
When people see all these photos of dirty gutters etc, how would they even want to return home?

Fear could catch them na, many would probably prefer to try their luck elsewhere no matter how risky the journey.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by lagdmark(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
psucc:
Joe Ibokwe go fit finish all the poo in polythene bags.
All na shakara the dirty wey dey Lagos no only UN go fit clean am up.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by NGpatriot: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
BRASH:
So The only way to show that he is doing his job, is swim inside that ocean of dirt? How many gutters will he evacuate with that method? He could have simply contracted a company with escavators to do the job while he suppervises, that's how Its done in civilized climes. I believe Fashola should also go to the second Niger bridge that is under construction and tell the contractors to stop using their equipment, for him to use shovel and headpan and start packing sand and cement for the work so that people will say he is hardworking and not lazy. That would have made the job easier and faster. Not this eye service he is doing. I, m sure u use your hands instead of knife to cut vegetables and peel oranges because you are not lazy. If you can't see any sense in my point, then that's your business. As for wishing him bad, Well I take that back.

1. Your main concern really should be how dirty you and your fellow citizens are and how to start taking responsibility as citizens and stop littering and damaging public infrastructures.

2. Machine or no machine, the zeal and determination to do their job just to better your life and the lives of your fellow citizen is commendable and is something to be proud of.

3. When it comes to your job and responsibilities, how hard or easy the job is should be the last think on your mind if you really are dedicated and serious about your job.

The absence or machine doesn't mean you have to sit on your hand inside your air condition office while garbage pile up and let rain water flood you away..

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by berbs: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Eddyicicle:
This is not a nice way to clean that canal.
Don't you care about the health of those people.
Exactly, they could get a terrible disease via this channel
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by jbbalarabe(m): 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
LAGOS IS VERY DIRTY
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by tck2000(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2019
pukes
Re: Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) by glowingflame7: 3:09pm On Sep 28, 2019
NGpatriot:

1. Your main concern really should be how dirty you and your fellow citizens are and how to start taking responsibility as citizens and stop littering and damaging public infrastructures.

2. Machine or no machine, the zeal and determination to do their job just to better your life and the lives of your fellow citizen is commendable and is something to be proud of.

3. When it comes to your job and responsibilities, how hard or easy the job is should be the last think on your mind if you really are dedicated and serious about your job.

The absence or machine doesn't mean you have to sit on your hand inside your air condition office while garbage pile up and let rain water flood you away..

This is all photo politics. While it's better than doing nothing, it's not a very smart way to work. It's similar to the photo politics employed by the Vice President for Trader money, and that of the Imo governor when he first resumed. So much motion but no movement. Like Fayose sharing rice or some personally sharing kerosene. If Lagos is clean, we will all see it and say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terror Threat: US Moves To Evacuate Citizens, Embassy Staff From Nigeria / Senator Dino Melaye Recall Fails, Verification Materials Hijacked / Isaac Kekemeke Suspended Over Tinubu’s Endorsement In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.