Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,937 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

Bbnaija: Kemen Shares A Photo Of Bbnaija Rule Book After Mercy And Tacha's Clash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kemen Shares A Photo Of Bbnaija Rule Book After Mercy And Tacha's Clash (603 Views)

BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kemen Shares A Photo Of Bbnaija Rule Book After Mercy And Tacha's Clash by made4naijamusic: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kemen, a housemate of the 2017 edition of BBNaija has shared a photo of the reality show's rule book which clearly outlined how housemates must comport themselves while in the house.

The rule book stated that violence which includes goading, provocation, bullying and victimization will not be tolerated in the house as the reality show encourages individual expression.

Kemen wrote;

I just want to know....
If the particular BBN season has a RULE BOOK.
cos I still have a copy of mine, and here is what it says about prohibited behaviours worthy of disqualification ... It's a gam
here is the video below

Source

https://www.made4naija.com/bbnaija-kemen-shares-a-photo-of-bbnaija-rule-book-after-mercy-and-tachas-clash/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Shares A Photo Of Bbnaija Rule Book After Mercy And Tacha's Clash by made4naijamusic: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Maleek Berry Features On The Official Playlist For FIFA 20 / Teni Takes Davido Shopping In Dubai (video) / Burna Boy Is Currently The Top African Artiste With Over 11 Million Active Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.