Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs (596 Views)

2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / 2 Nigerians In Vietnam Jailed For 28 Years Over Dating Scam Of About $130,000 / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by my1love: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Two Nigerians have been arrested by Phillipine Police with about N125 million worth of methamphetamine.

According to Phillipino media, the police men arrested a Nigerian businessman identified as Azubuike Obiaghanwa Onwigbolu, 32, a resident of Angeles City, Pampanga, at 2:15 a.m. today Sunday April 21st. Onwigbolu was arrested through a buy-bust operation, wherein a Philippine National Police (PNP) personnel acted as a buyer and bought 200 grams of methamphetamine amounting to P400,000. Following his arrest, the police operatives recovered P16 million worth of the drugs.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE>>>>https://globalgists.info/2019/04/21/2-nigerians-in-philippines-arrested-with-n125million-worth-of-drugs/

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dem catch you with shabu for Philippines under Duterte means you're on a looooong thing.
They should pray for long jail terms.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by fk002: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Where do they get the drugs from? Maybe there is underground drug production company in igboland

We need to address the problem right from root. Security agencies need to start torturing drugs kingpin and their cabrons to confess

4 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by Eteka1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why always.........?
Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
fk002:
Where do they get the drugs from? Maybe there is underground drug production company in igboland

We need to address the problem right from root.

If we have to start from the root then we need a chisel and hammer to open up that thick skull of yours and replace your pea-size brain with a normal brain that functions.
Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by skyblueking(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Eteka1:
Why always.........?
Igbo..
No fear to complete am... Na them dey spoil Nigerian name abroad... Their quest for money too much..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by MiztaYouneek(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't understand why these Nigerians have no fear even when they know the penalty of these actions in these countries.

Its indeed a pity because even with this news, there are some people who are already preparing to and continue where these ones stopped.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by uvie66: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
The mere mention of two Nigerians and alleged drug related offences in Asian countries, lotto naija will not accept bets on guessing their names. They are the Ch@#%&dis Nn&@$i or Oko&#$s

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by fk002: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

If we have to start from the root then we need a chisel and hammer to open up that thick skull of yours and replace your pea-size brain with a normal brain that functions.

I don't reply drug mules 2 times, this is the first and last

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by Crofton: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
And when xenophobic attacks start, they'd start making pretty complains.
Truth be Said, Nigerians in diaspora have gathered an unprecedented number of bad and tarnishing news from drugs to rape to street begging, it's a big shame to the the acclaimed giant of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
fk002:

I don't reply drug mules 2 times, this is the first and last
You're a pedophile.
Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
tongue

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by Digipro: 7:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Haba na!

Need extra cash online?
Get training and start earning immediately
HERE
Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by Barrywilly(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
From the headline alone, I have no doubt which Nigerians they could be. And opening the thread, I'm not disappointed. It has to be them. But why�. Why our Eastern brothers descreting the name of this country everywhere they go, and spoiling the opportunities for other Nigerians with genuine intentions abroad

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by anonymuz(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2019
Dem don signed their death penalty
Re: 2 Nigerians In Philippines Arrested With N125million Worth Of Drugs by Belteshazzar1: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2019
fk002:

We need to address the problem right from root. Security agencies need to start torturing drugs kingpin and their cabrons to confess
angry sad

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns General Boroh, Moriki For N975m Amnesty Fraud / Man Burying Daughter Finds Newborn Alive In Grave / I Was Raped By My Neighbor… I Really Wanna Die Right Now’ – Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.