Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

I Was Raped By My Neighbor… I Really Wanna Die Right Now’ – Lady Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Raped By My Neighbor… I Really Wanna Die Right Now’ – Lady Reveals (596 Views)

"How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Raped By My Neighbor… I Really Wanna Die Right Now’ – Lady Reveals by Abbazamzas: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
A S.African Twitter user with the handle @Nomathenda took to her page to accuse her neighbour of raping her after she asked him to walk her home.

The young lady who disclosed that she was raped on Saturday evening, said she reported the the incident to the police on Sunday morning.

The rapist however allegedly escaped as the police took so much time in coming over to her house to get a statement.

“My neighbor raped me last night… I really wanna die right now. Asked him to walk me home coz I wanted to be safe I trusted him.. Wen we got next to my gate things changed next thing I’m on the floor next thing his strangling me im on the floor “fustk thula uyarasa” he said….i trusted him

Source:
https://www.thenignews.com/2019/11/i-was-raped-by-my-neighbor-i-really.html

Re: I Was Raped By My Neighbor… I Really Wanna Die Right Now’ – Lady Reveals by kestolove95(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mtseew...die na
Re: I Was Raped By My Neighbor… I Really Wanna Die Right Now’ – Lady Reveals by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:20am On Nov 05, 2019
yet instead of going to the police to report such crime, this deluded woman came to the court of social media for justice... abi?!
foolish animal!

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Flee After Assaulting Lady & Putting Hand Under Her Skirt In Lagos ( / I Was Asked To Eat Used Sanitary Pad, Says By A Man Who Wants Money Ritual-video / How I Was Betrayed By Who I Fought For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.