Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,507 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Davido To Drops A New Song With American Singer Chris Brown Oct. 1 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Drops A New Song With American Singer Chris Brown Oct. 1 (246 Views)

Falz Hangs Out With American Rapper, P. Diddy (photos & Video) / “I Love You Bro” — Davido To Wizkid For Bringing Him Out On Stage At His Concert / Namibians Punish American Singer Omarion For Being Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Drops A New Song With American Singer Chris Brown Oct. 1 by Tundemanias: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, a.k.a Davido has announced dropping a new song with American rhythm-and-blues (R&B) singer and actor Christopher Brown, a.k.a Chris Brown next week.

The music star announced the release of his second song with Chris Brown on Sept. 26 to be produced by kiddominant.

The music star made this announcement via his twitter handle @iam_Davido

“New @ChrisBrown x OBO next week!!!! KIDDO KIDDO @KIDDOMINANT!!” he tweeted

The song would, however, be the second major song collaboration between Davido and Chris Brown.

It was reports that since the ‘Blow My Mind’ song collaboration, which has over 21 million views on YouTube, produced by Shizzi and co-written by Wurld, both singers have been a team.

It was reports that Davido has been on the IndiGOAT tour with Chris Brown.

A few days ago, Davido was in Washington, District of Columbia, the US with Chris Brown on additional IndiGOAT Tour.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/09/27/davido-to-drops-a-new-song-with-american-singer-chris-brown-oct-1/

Re: Davido To Drops A New Song With American Singer Chris Brown Oct. 1 by Tundemanias: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
cry

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Receives N25m Innoson SUV / #wizkid I Left EME With Nothing In My Bank Account |watch Video / Today's Celebrity Highlights From Iblogtv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.