Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did (888 Views)

Imagine Making 50% Of Ur Money Every 6days / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID! / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Castor Farming D Answer On What 2 Do With Ur Money: Trust Me U Ll Be Glad U Did by kakakoshina(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
How Nigerians are losing money from Castor seed farming.
Castor seed is now been referred to as the farmers gold, Over 30bn worth of Castor oil is imported from India alone to Nigeria year in year out, while Nigerians watch as foreigners come into our country to collect our money in raw cash. We have arable land suitable for Castor seed farming which we didn’t take advantage of.
Castor (Ricinus communis) is a seed cultivated round the world because of its oil from the seed. Opportunity is numerous and Castor farmers could earn up to 50m on ten hectares of land over a period of 7 years.
Mind you, you don’t need to fear if cows enters your farm to feed on them because its poisonous in nature and even some farmers uses it to fence their farm land so as to wear-off cows,
Uses of Castor oil
Because of its tremendous demand from critical industries. The current consumption and its derivatives in the local domain is put at 300,000 tones. Castor oil can be used in paint, jet engine lubricant, polishes, perfumes, soaps, hydraulic brake fluid, pharmaceutical and cosmetic products also. Potentials castor farmers are advised to seek expert advice before venturing. who will teach you how to get good seed and marketing it.
Castor oil is also sold to electric companies, textile industries, paint Industries, aviation industries and pharmaceutical companies just to mention a few.
Castor is a 7 years plant and the current price of 1 tonne is about $800 – $1,200. It’s depends on the kind of species you plant, which means you harvest about 15 times for 7 years. It can be harvested twice a year.
What are you waiting for? That your land is laying low without generating you income, you keep your money in the bank with not up to 5% interest per year, what do you gain? Put that call through and I promise you, you will be glade u did.
Castor oil distributors needed contact me on 08166631359 for more information.
Training
Good News!!! Hello beautiful people there will be trainings for interested people on how to secure their investment in castor farming. This training will uncover secret of castor farming from cultivation of castor through to the marketing. Take advantage of this opportunity to network and learn with fellow castor farmers in the group and a sure link to reliable Castor seed off taker.

Venue: Whatsapp Group
Fee: 3,000
Account details: Ladipo Adeshina T., Account Number: 0450132697. Bank : GTB
Send me a message if you’ve paid, so a date can be set for one on one lecture can be fixed.
Call 08166631359 for more info. Don’t Miss It

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Currency The New Deal / Free Telegram Daily Signals Channel / I Need An Andorid Phone. My Budget Is 14-17k MAX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.