Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,868 members, 7,810,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It (716 Views)

Man Kills & Buries His 70-Year-Old Father In A Shallow Grave In Anambra (Graphic / Cousin Accused Of Killing The Man Exhumed From Grave In Anambra (Pix, Video) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by onyeka76(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
One among the 7 suspects arrested over the newly discovered mass grave which cassava was planted on in Benue State, has explained that he killed his victims for money and mystic powers.

The serial killer and kidnap kingpin identified as Iorwuese Kpila, was paraded alongside others by the state's commissioner of police Mukaddas Garba. He revealed that most of their victims are commercial motorcyclist whose bike they boarded.

“We will tell Okada riders to drop us at a certain location and immediately we reach there I and my gang members will grabbed the victim and strangulate him with a rope, dig a grave, burry him and plant cassava on top of the grave, thereafter we sell the machine to a buyer,” Kpila said.

The suspect who has so far killed 16 people, further disclosed that “the ‘Queen’ who is a spirit told him to kill 20 people before he will have powers to appear and disappear.”

“So far, we have kidnapped 16 persons, robbed them of their vehicles, motorcycles and other belongings, killed the victims, buried the corpses and planted cassava on the graves. The ‘queen spirit’ directed us to do so and after meeting the target of 20, we would acquire whatever we want in life. It is the ‘queen spirit’ that consumed the blood of our victims" he added.

More : https://www.newsvil.com/2019/09/suspect-arrested-over-mass-grave-in-benue-says-the-queen-told-me-i-would-be-able-to-appear-and-disappear-after-killing-20-people.html/

Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ooooshey
Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by Accessfling: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
So bad. Hope your Queen spirit will come and save you
Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by proudevil: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
4 more to go pls send him to aso rock. wink
Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Some matters no suppose reach law court.
Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by delzbaba(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
Animal of the highest order...
Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by realstars: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2019
The many wanders of the world. All in Nigeria.
Re: Suspect Arrested Over Mass Grave In Benue Says The Queen Sent Him To Do It by Danelo(m): 4:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Gullible idiot.

People from that part of Nigeria at times I wonder if they actually have experienced civilization.

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Cane Seller Caught On Camera Washing Sugarcane Inside Gutter / I'm Sick Of All This. / 16-year-old Boy Kills Friend During Cult War In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.