Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

I'm Sick Of All This. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Sick Of All This. (721 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / A 60 Years Old Herbalist Rapes Woman Sick Of Down's Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2019
For Christ sake! I hate checking this section out because of all the traumatic news. What the hell has Nigeria turned to??

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by emeijeh(m): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedCreme21:
For Christ sake! I hate checking this section out because of all the traumatic news. What the hell has Nigeria turned to??

Babe,
Crime rate in the western world is worse o.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Suspectzero(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
emeijeh:

Babe,
Crime rate in the western world is worse o.

Continue consoling yourself. Guess who's committing most of the crimes over there too? Hint: They look like me and you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2019
Maybe you should deactivate

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Maybe you should deactivate
can't deactivate from our society
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Omar09(m): 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedCreme21:
You did it once, so a second can't kill ya
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2019
RedCreme21:
Don't worry, Buhari will turn it around. Best President ever
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 26, 2019
Suspectzero:

Continue consoling yourself. Guess who's committing most of the crimes over there too? Hint: They look like me and you.

undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2019
RedCreme21:

yes i'm view that thread but i couldn't comment because the mods block me from romance section

everyone keep bashing me calling me a scammer but only GOD knows wat i'm passing tru. I tried making post but mods blocked me

i got a text from the academy and i went to lagos yesterday. I have been offered free admission into the academy. Thank to the coach
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Ironman15:

yes i'm view that thread but i couldn't comment because the mods block me from romance section

everyone keep bashing me calling me a scammer but only GOD knows wat i'm passing tru. I tried making post but mods blocked me

i got a text from the academy and i went to lagos yesterday. I have been offered free admission into the academy. Thank to the coach
Im happy for you. Dont try that sh!t again.
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 08, 2019
RedCreme21:
Im happy for you. Dont try that sh!t again.

yes ma'am. Are you in lagos

i need where i can stay around ipaja
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2019
Ironman15:

yes ma'am. Are you in lagos
i need where i can stay around ipaja
No. Abuja.
Re: I'm Sick Of All This. by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2019
RedCreme21:
No. Abuja.

Pls ma do help me with something. I'm going to the academy on this sunday and i don't have any penny on me

i haven't eaten anything since yesternight but food is nothing now my career and future is most important

please ma no amount is too small even a naira will go a long way

(1) (Reply)

First Photos Of Actress Okorie After The Attack. / Sad!!! Beautiful Babies Found Inside A Gutter (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attacks Banks, Killed Four People, In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.