Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

"They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus (1742 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
John 5:29 (KJV)

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

For those who believe that they don't have to do good to be saved or to have eternal life, but just to have faith or believe, these are the Words of Jesus which says the otherwise.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 28, 2019
If you do good kingdom

Oh oh oh oh kingdom

Oh oh oh oh kingdom

Waiting for you
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2019
Jesus says so.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2019
Do good!
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2019
Works matters!
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Anas09: 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Jesus says so.
Which Jesus? The Jesus of the koran the slave of Allah or the Son of YHWH?
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Anas09: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2019
Prepare yourself for hell Nicolai the false teacher.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anas09:

Which Jesus? The Jesus of the koran the slave of Allah or the Son of YHWH?
[s]You are proven how Antichrist you are.

Was this also taken from the Koran?

And where does the Koran say that Jesus was a slave of Allah but a prophet, if not that you're a habitual liar, resorting to lies at every opportunity presented?

When I said Jesus was not the servant of God but His Son in a rebuttal to the Jehovah witnesses, you were against it and tried to use it against me.

Now you are trying to use the opposite against me in the name of the Koran and Allah.

You're such a lying hypocrite!

You are a real Antichrist for this is the Words of Jesus you're fighting against.[/s]
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Anas09: 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
You are proven how Antichrist you are.

Was this also taken from the Koran?

And where does the Koran say that Jesus was a slave of Allah but a prophet, if not that you're a habitual liar, resorting to lies at every opportunity presented?

When I said Jesus was not the servant of God but His Son in a rebuttal to the Jehovah witnesses, you were against it and tried to use it against me.

Now you are trying to use the opposite against me in the name of the Koran and Allah.

You're such a lying hypocrite!

You are a real Antichrist for this is the Words of Jesus you're fighting against.
You seem not to have another adjective to call me other than liar. Hahahahahahahaha.
So, Isa didn't say he was just a slave of allah?
Quran (Surah Maryam, Verses 30-34)

30. “He [‘Eesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”

31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.”

32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. “And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I (Jesus) die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

34. Such is Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).

Jesusjnr whenever you call me a liar be sure to prove that I am indeed one.

Who is a lIar now?
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2019
Anas09:

You seem not to have another adjective to call me other than liar. Hahahahahahahaha.
So, Isa didn't say he was just a slave of allah?
Quran (Surah Maryam, Verses 30-34)

30. “He [‘Eesa (Jesus)] said: Verily! I am a slave of Allah, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;”

31. “And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salat (prayer), and Zakat, as long as I live.”

32. “And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.

33. “And Salam (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I (Jesus) die, and the day I shall be raised alive!”

34. Such is Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).

Jesusjnr whenever you call me a liar be sure to prove that I am indeed one.

Who is a lIar now?
[s]You are a liar Anas09, for Jesus was never called a slave in the Koran but the servant of God as it was in the Bible which you take as the Work of God, but you maliciously converted the word "servant" in the Koran to "slave" to make the Koran look evil and Antichrist.

You attacked me for not accepting that Jesus was a servant of God but the Son of God when I debunked the Jehovah witness idea to reduce Jesus to a mere servant and not the Son of God. And here you are trying to use the fact that Jesus was called a servant of God in the Koran against me, because I said the Koran was given to Mohammed as the Torah which God gave to Moses.

Doesn't that expose your true intentions as not being of God but of malice and evil trying to use anything possible inclusive of lies to accuse me?

So how about the sayings in the Koran that Jesus was rose from the dead, the virgin Son of a woman called Mary, the Spirit of God, the Word of God etc. Are they also Antichrist?

Or is it Allah, the Koran or Mohammed that makes them Antichrist?

If so, it's not about the Truth but who the Truth comes from that makes the Truth to be true or a lie?

But you can continue with your lies and malicious agenda.[/s]
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2019
Grace can't save you if you don't do good.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Anas09: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:

You are a liar Anas09, for Jesus was never called a slave in the Koran but the servant of God as it was in the Bible, but you maliciously converted the word "servant" in the Koran to slave to make the Koran look bad and evil.
I have to be the one who wrote that koranic verse right there.
You are advocating Islam now right? You must have a koran, check it out. If it's there then you are the liar you label anyone who opposes you.

jesusjnr:

You attacked for not accepting that Jesus was a servant of God but the Son of God when I debunked the Jehovah witness idea to reduce Jesus to a mere servant and not the Son of God.
Only him who does not know who Jesus is wld call Him the servant of God. Jesus Christ is Jehovah.
jesusjnr:

And here you are trying to use the fact that Jesus was called a servant of God in the Koran against me because I said the Koran was given to Mohammed as the Torah which God gave to Moses.
You are an Apostate and I have been saying that from the first time I saw your first post, now you're proving me right.
It won't be long, you wld deny that Jesus is even the son of God. Come on now jjnr say it.
If you say YHWH gave Mohammed the koran which denies that Jesus was the son of God, you are then saying YHWH is a liar for telling the Jews a different thing then tell Muhammad a different thing altogether.

jesusjnr:

How about the sayings in the Koran that Jesus was rose from the dead, the virgin Son of a woman called Mary, the Spirit of God, the Word of God etc. Are they also Antichrist?
If you know anything about the koran, you wld know that it denies that Jesus even died not to talk of being raised from the dead.
Your prophet Muhammad said allah told him that he deceived the Jews to believe that they crucified Jesus, but in reality they didn't. He said he (allah) replaced Jesus with someone else and took Jesus to heaven.
So if the koran says this, where did you see where it says that Jesus died and was raised from the dead?

jesusjnr:

Or is it Allah, the Koran or Mohammed that makes them Antichrist?
Allah is Satan, Muhammad was his prophet and you and the rest of his followers are under the influence of the AntiChrist.
jesusjnr:

So it's not about the Truth but who the Truth comes from that makes the Truth to be true or a lie?
Jesus is the Truth, any other thing or source is a lie. Period.
jesusjnr:

But you can continue with your lies and sentiments.
You won't know a lie even it it stares you in the face, if not you won't say koran is from God and Muhammad is the prophet of Jehovah. WTH?

Gerarahia boy.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2019
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Ephesians:2:8
jesusjnr:
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by CaveAdullam: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
John 5:29 (KJV)

And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

For those who believe that they don't have to do good to be saved or to have eternal life, but just to have faith or believe, these are the Words of Jesus which says the otherwise.

A word is enough for the wise.
Have you noticed the contradictions? OK use John 1:12-13 and John 3:16 as a compass to see through your points @bolded.

I'm watching you oga jesusjnr with the false teachings of demons you are lately parading on this platform.

Bro, you are under the influence of deceiving spirits, don't allow your stinky pride act as a stumbling block to your deliverance from the Lord Jesus Christ because the day is still bright and when night comes no man works.

Thanks.

God bless.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2019
Bodydialect57:
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
According to Paul not Jesus!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Have you noticed the contradictions? OK use John 1:12-13 and John 3:16 as a compass to see through your points @bolded.

I'm watching you oga jesusjnr with the false teachings of demons you are lately parading on this platform.

Bro, you are under the influence of deceiving spirits, don't allow your stinky pride act as a stumbling block to your deliverance from the Lord Jesus Christ because the day is still bright and when night comes no man works.

Thanks.

God bless.
Lol!

Even the Words of Jesus is now false teachings of the demons to you?

Not surprisingly coming one of those who place the teachings of Paul a brother above that of Jesus the Master.

John 1:12-13 should show you what it means to "believe in Him" in John 3:16 and prove to you that it's not just by the grace of God everyone needs good works to benefit of the grace of God and not to perish, as Jesus Himself made very clear severally.

But unfortunately for you just as those church leaders who are now using the excuse of grace to rape and abuse young girls these days thinking it's just by grace alone because of this gross error of Paul.

Well continue in your iniquity and don't do good works to prove you believe it's just by grace as Paul said, and we'd find out who really needed deliverance when we appear before Jesus on the last day. {Matthew 7:21-23; 13:41}

God bless.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by CaveAdullam: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

[s]Even the Words of Jesus is now false teachings of the demons to you?

Not surprisingly coming one of those who place the teachings of Paul a brother above that of Jesus the Master.

John 1:12-13 should show you what it means to "believe in Him" in John 3:16 and prove to you that it's not just by the grace of God everyone needs good works to benefit of the grace of God and not to perish, as Jesus Himself made very clear severally.

But unfortunately for you just as those church leaders who are now using the excuse of grace to rape and abuse young girls these days thinking it's just by grace alone because of this gross error of Paul.

Well continue in your iniquity and don't do good works to prove you believe it's just by grace as Paul said, and we'd find out who really needed deliverance when we appear before Jesus on the last day. {Matthew 7:21-23; 13:41}[/s]

God bless.
May the good Lord help you.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by OpenYourEyes1: 12:13pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Even the Words of Jesus is now false teachings of the demons to you?

Well continue in your iniquity and don't do good works to prove you believe it's just by grace as Paul said, and we'd find out who really needed deliverance when we appear before Jesus on the last day. {Matthew 7:21-23; 13:41}

God bless.

Apostle Paul did not make mistake. He already included faith in the beginning. No need repeat it too much. "grace through faith" is Apostle Paul's teaching.
His grace saves us from our problems if we believe.
You cannot receive the grace of Jesus without faith.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
CaveAdullam:
May the good Lord help you.
Lol! The Truth is too hot for you to handle that you had to cancel it, instead of at least taking what's good in it and leaving the bad?

Later you'd accuse someone of being proud not knowing that being proud in the sight of men might mean being humble in the sight of God.

It's quite unfortunate that you don't know that you need His help the most but you're ignorant of it, for someone who places the teachings of a mere servant above the Master's teachings.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Bodydialect57:
Jesujnr is a satanist.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Jesujnr the cursed one.

Matthew 25:41
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Galatians 1:8
But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
tongue to the devil and his works!
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jesujnr deny Jesus sacrifice on the cross.
He is an agent of the devil.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Jude 1:4
For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
If good works can save people then why did Jesus die on the cross?

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

It shows Jesujnr doesnt believe that sacrifice of Jesus is insufficient to redeem the souls of men.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Jesusjnr doesnt listen to Christian's because he has the spirit of error.

1 John 4:6
We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
If grace cannot save you then nothing else can save you.
Jesus came with grace and truth, truth to reveal your true nature and grace to save you from condemnation.

John 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:16
And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace.

John 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Apostle Paul did not make mistake. He already included faith in the beginning. No need repeat it too much. "grace through faith" is Apostle Paul's teaching.
His grace saves us from our problems if we believe.
You cannot receive the grace of Jesus without faith.
None of your problems are solved unless you get off your ass and do some work. But let me know if I lie.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
If good works can save people then why did Jesus die on the cross?
To have the works you need to do - love one another, be fruitful, rule over the earth etc - written in his blood so that you can learn them and do greater things than he did.

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

To have the works you need to do - love one another, be fruitful, rule over the earth etc - written in his blood so that you can learn them and do greater things than he did.

you didn't answer my question, why did Jesus die if good works can save you?
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
you didn't answer my question, why did Jesus die if good works can save you?
He lived and did much work to educate you on the good works you too must do.

You ignorantly crucified him then claimed he died for your sins and continue to crucify him by not doing his Will!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by CaveAdullam: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol! The Truth is too hot for you to handle that you had to cancel it, instead of at least taking what's good in it and leaving the bad?

Later you'd accuse someone of being proud not knowing that being proud in the sight of men might mean being humble in the sight of God.

It's quite unfortunate that you don't know that you need His help the most but you're ignorant of it, for someone who places the teachings of a mere servant above the Master's teachings.
@ bolded, a fresh wine cannot fit into an old wine skin, I don't do mixture, truth is not grey, if it is not plainly the truth then it is solely meant for the trash can.

jesusjnr trace your steps backward and repent.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
Anas09:

I have to be the one who wrote that koranic verse right there.
You are advocating Islam now right? You must have a koran, check it out. If it's there then you are the liar you label anyone who opposes you.

[s]Anything to get away with your numerous lies and false accusations, as if you have to resort to lies to prove someone is false.

You lied the Koran called Jesus a slave of Allah just to demonize it and label it Antichrist, but this was the saying in the original text you quoted:

19:30 He said: "I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet."

And this is no different from the depiction of Jesus in the Old testament of the Bible which you call the Word of God, but because it is the Koran, it is of the devil. But when it comes to anas09 using double standards, it's nothing new.
[/s]

Anas09:

Only him who does not know who Jesus is wld call Him the servant of God. Jesus Christ is Jehovah.

[s]So are you also saying that the old testament of the Bible is Antichrist and not of God because it also depicted Jesus as a servant of God just as it was in the Koran?

[/s]
Anas09:

You are an Apostate and I have been saying that from the first time I saw your first post, now you're proving me right.
It won't be long, you wld deny that Jesus is even the son of God. Come on now jjnr say it.
If you say YHWH gave Mohammed the koran which denies that Jesus was the son of God, you are then saying YHWH is a liar for telling the Jews a different thing then tell Muhammad a different thing altogether.

[s] I don't blame you for this but myself for dignifying your foolishness and blindness with a response, for obviously you are too blinded by your hate and sentiments to see that the same Koran which Allah gave Mohammed said that Jesus was the Son of a virgin called Mary, and that Jesus was also the Word of God and the Spirit of God, so do you also need for the Mohammed or the Muslims to interpret the revelation to you who is supposed to know better than them, that means that Jesus was the Son of God?

Who is the Word of God, and how did He get into the womb of a virgin woman called Mary but by the Spirit of God?

And yet you look down on Mohammed but you are not any better than him on true interpretation of revelations.

So just as it is in the Bible which you view is the Word of God, the Truth is there in the Koran that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, the only difference is the right interpretation of the Truth is not given there.[/s]

Anas09:

If you know anything about the koran, you wld know that it denies that Jesus even died not to talk of being raised from the dead.
Your prophet Muhammad said allah told him that he deceived the Jews to believe that they crucified Jesus, but in reality they didn't. He said he (allah) replaced Jesus with someone else and took Jesus to heaven.
So if the koran says this, where did you see where it says that Jesus died and was raised from the dead?

[s] Lol! My prophet, just like believing Moses was a true prophet of God makes him to be your prophet, and you a Judaist. SMH for the abundance of your ignorance.

As I said earlier, you as your blind fellows lack the knowledge that the problem is interpretation, for you hear the Koran say that Jesus was raised by God and taken up to heaven, and you yet interpret it as it was given in the Koran?

Wasn't Jesus raised up bodily into heaven by God as it was said in the Koran? And how many prophets of God has that ever happened to? So shouldn't that tell you that God had distinguished Jesus before Mohammed and in the Koran with that even though the whole Truth wasn't revealed there?

Even the Jews who weren't given such knowledge would have interpreted it better than you, because they asked for a sign but weren't given it, so imagine they knew that Jesus had been taken bodily by God into heaven, what that would mean to them, for a people that didn't believe He was the Son of God. Such a revelation could have only come from God even though it's not complete for a purpose.

[/s]
Anas09:

Allah is Satan, Muhammad was his prophet and you and the rest of his followers are under the influence of the AntiChrist.

Jesus is the Truth, any other thing or source is a lie. Period.

You won't know a lie even it it stares you in the face, if not you won't say koran is from God and Muhammad is the prophet of Jehovah. WTH?

Gerarahia boy.

[s] So Satan revealed to Mohammed a stark illiterate that Jesus was the Word of God and the Spirit of God, born of a virgin called Mary, and was taken up into heaven with His Earthen body, and also coming back again?

Not surprised!

P.S. I wanted to take my time to answer you, because this is the last time i would respond to any of your quotes or mentions, unless the Spirit of God that's with me proves you wrong about me, because no point to continue wasting my time with someone whose heart is waxed really gross.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Saying "JESUS Is LORD" Save You? How Do We Reconcile This Two Verses? / Unusual Praise 2021 | Full List Of Invited Gospel Music Ministers / Ted Haggard Returns To Start Up His Own Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.