Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" (44239 Views)

Funke Akindele, JJC Skillz Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary. See Wedding Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Tundemanias: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Irrespective of the duel between Tacha and Mercy earlier today, Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike still seems to be on the spotlight as award winning actress and producer of ‘Jenifa’s diary’ Funke Akindele has taken to her twitter to commend him for his gentility.

Recall that Mike recently had an argument with Tacha, and during the course of the argument, Tacha rained insults on him and pushed him aside, an action which could have caused a negative reaction from Mike.

Rather than attacking Tacha for her misdemeanor, Mike chose to ignore the ranting housemate, a decision which portrayed the nature of a true gentle man.

His wife had also commended him for the manner which he handled the situation.
Her post read;

Life is a teacher and there are people that will always test you just to get the reaction they’re looking for. Thing is it’s how you react that shows true CHARACTER & what makes you the BIGGER person.

In my husbands defence which I had no doubts about, he handled himself well with composure as always because he was raised to be a true gentleman!’

His mother’s goodwill message to fans and well wishes cannot be left out too. Few days ago, Mike’s mother had also praised her son for being a role model and a great son to her.

Just today, Funke Akindele voiced out her opinion on the housemate via her twitter platform, calling him the definition of a true gentleman and also revealing that she’s learning alot from him.
See her post below;

Read more; https://maniagist.com/2019/09/27/mike-is-a-complete-gentleman-im-learning-alot-from-him-funke-akindele/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Tundemanias: 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
cry
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2019

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Tolexander: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
When will God deliver us from this BBN thingy!

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is your punna open for him after the show?...
Oh I forgot.... You're too ugly for him

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by tomdon(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
How exactly
Because he speaks accent that's too sophisticated foe her abi
Anyway that's your personal opinion.
That actors have a wide reach doesn't mean they have more sense than someone who can't reach as much people

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Hakeem12(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mike is a true gentleman

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Vikzz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
is it what I thinking ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Harrymig1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Indeed he truly is

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Hotzone(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice mike....he behaves like me!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by ELgordo(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
ovoko
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Sirvolga(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
His person ?? I don’t understand angry

This Jenifer babe na wa oo, perhaps she likes his D**k

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by olu77(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm... smiley He must know a lot

I will be gentle too if my wife said to me "I don't care what you do over there just bring the money home or forget the marriage" I will be gentle till I get the pepper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by emerged01(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mike deserves to Win

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by drips8(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't think he will win

A lot of people seem to like the one with body odour

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by joseph1832(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tolexander:
When will God deliver us from this BBN thingy!
the day we eliminate mediocrity and accept meritocracy in Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
His wife is lucky.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Badonasty(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tundemanias:
Irrespective of the duel between Tacha and Mercy earlier today, Big Brother Naija housemate, Mike still seems to be on the spotlight as award winning actress and producer of ‘Jenifa’s diary’ Funke Akindele has taken to her twitter to commend him for his gentility.

Recall that Mike recently had an argument with Tacha, and during the course of the argument, Tacha rained insults on him and pushed him aside, an action which could have caused a negative reaction from Mike.

Rather than attacking Tacha for her misdemeanor, Mike chose to ignore the ranting housemate, a decision which portrayed the nature of a true gentle man.

His wife had also commended him for the manner which he handled the situation.
Her post read;

Life is a teacher and there are people that will always test you just to get the reaction they’re looking for. Thing is it’s how you react that shows true CHARACTER & what makes you the BIGGER person.

In my husbands defence which I had no doubts about, he handled himself well with composure as always because he was raised to be a true gentleman!’

His mother’s goodwill message to fans and well wishes cannot be left out too. Few days ago, Mike’s mother had also praised her son for being a role model and a great son to her.

Just today, Funke Akindele voiced out her opinion on the housemate via her twitter platform, calling him the definition of a true gentleman and also revealing that she’s learning alot from him.
See her post below;

Read more; https://maniagist.com/2019/09/27/mike-is-a-complete-gentleman-im-learning-alot-from-him-funke-akindele/

Very cool headed just like me....I just wonder why reasonable guys are not tipped to win the money but hoes

10 Likes

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by babyphaze07(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Just check your brain if it still has CSF.
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
She will soon land on his dyk.
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Digipro: 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Need extra cash online?
Get training and start earning immediately
HERE
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Hotzone(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Me, na gentle but if u blow hot me go hotter

3 Likes

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by bukkysam(f): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
wow

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by Oyikoha(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
He truly is

3 Likes

Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by peterd53(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Which kind mods we get for nairaland sef
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by cooldipo(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin

Stepping stone!
Re: Mike Is A Complete Gentleman! I’m Learning Alot From Him’ "Funke Akindele" by saintol(m): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have never watched the programme. But I would always read Tacha and this, Tacha and that. Are you sure Tacha and cancer are not like 5&6?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady Di Working Out / 'The Sleepers I Wore Back In The Days' - Timaya / Ime Bishop Umoh A.K.A Okon, Adorable Wife And Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.