Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta (5503 Views)

Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / The Massive Real Estate Properties Of The Jonathans In Bayelsa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AndreUweh(m): 12:19am On Nov 03, 2010
@Jason: The insult was directed to that Alh who does not know if he is Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani. Please reread my post.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 12:24am On Nov 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

@Jason: The insult was directed to that Alh who does not know if he is Hausa, Kanuri or Fulani. Please reread my post.

my brother dont mind him. we CANNOT allow their words to hold a final say in the south. never!!!

ahj harem, the yoruba will not allow you to touch the igbos. i will never support it and i will condemn it to the highest heavens
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2010
Andre Uweh:

but we can do away with insults wink
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2010
Beaf:

The easily recognisable squeal of a shameless, worthless parasite.

Parasiting on who? you?

did ur forefathers plant oil?

If yes, then I am a parasite

If No then you and your folks are ignorant, greedy, and selfish fools who seek to reap where they did not sow!!!!

Did you plant oil? Yes or No ?
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2010
Beaf
I ask you again: do you know Agbara industrial Estate, Ogun state and the number of blue chips there?
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2010
krendo:

Parasiting on who? you?

did your forefathers plant oil?

If yes, then I am a parasite

If No then you and your folks are ignorant, greedy, and selfish fools who seek to reap where they did not sow!!!!

Did you plant oil? Yes or No ?

Did your own forefathers plant the rocks in your desert home? And can I walk into your farm and pick stuff up, because your forefathers didn't create the soil?
You've always sounded like a fool anyway, so you might not even know the meaning of the word, parasite.

You are a fcking parasite.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2010
Beaf:

Did your own forefathers plant the rocks in your desert home? And can I walk into your farm and pick stuff up, because your forefathers didn't create the soil?
You've always sounded like a fool anyway, so you might not even know the meaning of the word, parasite.

beaf, don't take him serious. he is igbo. my igbo sister proved it to me that he is igbo grin. who says the south cannot be united
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by AkinEgba: 12:44am On Nov 03, 2010
jason12345:

beaf, don't take him serious. he is igbo. my igbo sister proved it to me that he is igbo grin. who says the south cannot be united

You go soon kolo. Everybody now be Igbo as far as you are concerned. I know say some of you people hate ibos, but take am easy with the unproven, indeed unprovable, accusation. Ose pupo.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 12:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Ibibios are the largest ethnic group in the Niger Delta.

If you include the Annang and Efik. They speak the same language in many ways. I can understand an Efik and Annang man quite easily.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by EzeUche0(m): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2010
jason12345:

Sharrap. . . Could be Yoruba. No one knows. You Yorubas are quite crafty.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2010
Beaf:

Thank you. What you said is truth.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 03, 2010
Beaf:

Did your fathers plant oil? Yes or No?

I guess you have now admitted that you know nothing about oil.

Dumb Zap. where in the world is mere stones of no value to anyone listed as a resource to any country or anybody anywhere in the world.

Go arround the world where there is sanity, such resources as crude oil, uranium, gold etc are all treated as a Natural resource belonging to the State no matter on whose soil it is found.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Onlytruth(m): 1:04am On Nov 03, 2010
Walahi if I can get my hands on that almajiri goat calling himself alj harem I could skin him alive. cool angry

Fkcing goat thinks he can convince us of a one north but he is desperately trying to assert division in eastern Nigeria.
So if there is one north, who was busy killing Berom babies in Jos? How many times have any inter-tribal war happen among eastern groups? Answer: NEVER!

GOAT.

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by chyz1: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2010
krendo:

Dumb Zap. where in the world is mere stones of no value to anyone listed as a resource to any country or anybody anywhere in the world.

Go arround the world where there is sanity, such resources as crude oil, uranium, gold etc are all treated as a Natural resource belonging to the State no matter on whose soil it is found.

Did his forefather say that your people can drill his land? Yes or No?

Did his forefathers agree to be in this country called nigeria? Yes or No?

And watch you mouth,remember you are the one who attacked first so don't catch feelings when you're insulted back.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 1:10am On Nov 03, 2010
krendo:

Fcking parasite, so rocks have no value, but oil does? I always said you sound quite foolish, maybe God will help you one day. Daft cow.
This is what a parasite looks like (so you can understand what you and your fathers look like to us):

Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 2:29am On Nov 03, 2010
Onlytruth:

Walahi if I can get my hands on that almajiri goat calling himself alj harem I could skin him alive. cool angry

Fkcing goat thinks he can convince us of a one north but he is desperately trying to assert division in eastern Nigeria.
So if there is one north, who was busy killing Berom babies in Jos? How many times have any inter-tribal war happen among eastern groups? Answer: NEVER!

GOAT.

reduce the insult pls wink
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 2:33am On Nov 03, 2010
cool cool cool cool
i rest my case
Onlytruth:

GOAT.

but onlytruth, am i lying abut igbos trying to degrade and belittle the south-south ppl in the politices
u know i am not lying
i love igbo, but i believe in freedom and respect for any ethnic group be it ijaw, itsekiri etc and i won't allow igbos to just swallow them up
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Onlytruth(m): 2:46am On Nov 03, 2010
alj harem:

cool cool cool cool
i rest my case
but onlytruth, am i lying abut igbos trying to degrade and belittle the south-south ppl in the politices
u know i am not lying
i love igbo, but i believe in freedom and respect for any ethnic group be it ijaw, itsekiri etc and i won't allow igbos to just swallow them up

You mean like the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri is swallowing up groups like the Berom?

I pointed out to you that THROUGHOUT history, there has NEVER been tribal clashes between Ndigbo and our minority neighbors. That is partly why we (south east and south south) are mainly Christians (about 90%).
Whatever "swallowing up fears" you are peddling was first created by Gowon in creating the 12 states and ceding oil bearing Igbo lands to our neighbors just to manufacture that rift. It didn't happen. He instituted abandoned property to fuel that possible feud. It still didn't happen! It has never happened and will NEVER happen because we are not like YOU.
The East is really one. The oneness of the north is about to be tested a little in the coming elections.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by jason12345: 2:48am On Nov 03, 2010
Onlytruth:

You mean like the Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri is swallowing up groups like the Berom?

I pointed out to you that THROUGHOUT history, there has NEVER been tribal clashes between Ndigbo and our minority neighbors. That is partly why we (south east and south south) are mainly Christians (about 90%).
Whatever "swallowing up fears" you are peddling was first created by Gowon in creating the 12 states and ceding oil bearing Igbo lands to our neighbors just to manufacture that rift. It didn't happen. He instituted abandoned property to fuel that possible feud. It still didn't happen! It has never happened and will NEVER happen because we are not like YOU.
The East is really one. The oneness of the north is about to be tested a little in the coming elections.

GBAM!!!
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2010
l̴͖̲̖̱͎͋́̀̏̀͂͜ơ̴̢̘͖͖̟͔̲͉̣̖̒͐̑̑̈́̀̓̆̑͒̏̈́̽̇͌͆̚͘r̴̢̛͕̞̠̼̥͇͙̥̥̗̼͎̰̻̗̩̹̬̰̜̰̪̜̯͈̓̇͆͜ę̴̧̦̩̞̫̬̫͓̫̟̣͖̝̤̩̱̻͌̆̈̅̊̇̈́̄͒͆͂̒̋͗̀́͐̚͜͜m̵̳̬͎̦̼̖͙̻̞̲̳͎͖̤̜͙̞̘̪̥͈̮̲̫̈́̂̑̓̅͌̉̃̄́̎̈́͛̔̃̈͒͛̆̉̉̍̍͌̅̒̿͘͝ͅͅ ̸̨̛̛̮̱͖͇̗͉͙̭͉͕͖̯̼͂̀̆̔̀̽̿̆͐͑͑̀̈́̈͂͒̽̅̒́̒̚͘̚̚̕͝ͅͅͅį̷̨͚̜͖̪̯̦̼̹̤͇̱͕̹̯̓̂̎͊̎͐͊͂̽̈́͊̅̈̏̋͗̀̾̎̂̀̚͝ͅp̵̡͖̱̮̹̫͖̱̺͖͚̙͇̘͈̥̭͎̅̃͗͒̒̐̀̽͑̕̕̕͜͜ş̵̧̛͚͎̘̹̻̩͉̩͕͕͍̲̼̳̲̬͖̟͊̒̽̊͛͂͒̍̇̾̅̀̑̽̆͌̈́͒̀̒́̒̏̚͝͠u̸̧̫̯͉̥̬̗͚̹͙̇̑̾͌̃͌̈́̉̀͛̍̂̄̃̑͝m̵̨̧̛̲̰̰̫̰̖̗̟͉̝͚̯̞̮̪̝͚̯͔̖̻͉͈̫̫̩̞͗̀̈́̅͆̽̆̎͐͂͆̐̾͊̆͝ ̵̛̛̯̮͍͎̜̖̥̫̱͕̥̻̖̮͈̖͎̯͊̒̉̔̔̓̀̍̆̈̊̈́̀͑̓̎̓̄̚͘͜͠͝n̵̟̜̗̩̬̯̫͇̝̙̖̟͋́̒̾̃͒͊̂̇̔͌̎͌̂͠ͅả̸̡͇̟͕̓̾͗̋̄͆̆̒͆̃͐͝i̵̢̧̧̮̞̺̻̝̬̤̲͉̟̟̺̙̣̣̭̘̱̰͇̦̍̌̀̒̎̒͋̊͐̇̿̌͛̓̓͑̆́̉͊͗̿́͘͜͝r̵̻̱̼̣̊̏͂͌̎͊̿̈͂̒͂́̐̔͂̅̅̀͘͝a̵̢͓͉̪̯̯͕̲͔̘͎͓͖̅̄͌̓̈́̒̾̇̀̈́̊̐̋͊̏̎͒̆̊̈̿̑̀͋̒̕̕͠ͅͅl̵̺̩̙̣͉̙͍̱͉͚͖̬̻̮͒̓̄́̀̋̈́͋̈̚͠ḁ̷̛̼̤͔̩̱̜̱̯̦̭̗͓̘͈͔̹̟̥̹̈́̇̔̄̂̀̔͂̏́̆͂̀̀̈́̑͐̇̓͒͊̕̕͝͝n̴̢̛̥͇͇̤̓̎̅̐͑̔͒̐͆͒̾͗̒̓̒́̓̾͗̒͜͝͝ḑ̴̧̨̝̞̦̯̯̠̺̭̭̗̭̱̯͉̹͔̪̦̉͂̋̽̿͑̃̽̐͐͋̌̏͌͑͗̀̎͜͠͠͝͠
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by icare1: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2010
NIGERIA NOT FORMED FOR MINORITIES YET MINORITIES ARE ON THE MAP AND HAVE TAKEN GOVERNMENT POSITIONS.

IF NIGERIA HAS TRUE FEDERALISM LIKE THE USA NOBODY OR REGION WOULD CARE WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT LIKE AMERICANS ARE NOT BOTHERED WHICH STATE THE PRESIDENT IS FROM, FOR ME RATHER I WILL SAY,

TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE BEST FOR NIGERIA WITHOUT IT THEN ZONING IS THE NEXT OPTION.

WHEN THERE IS TRUE FEDERALISM THEIR IS NO NEED FOR ZONING BECAUSE THE STATES ARE SRONGER AND RICHER THAN THE CENTER.
BUT WHERE THERE IS QUASI FEDERALISM LIKE NIGERIA THEN ZONING IS THE BEST OPTION TO KEEP ALL REGIONS INVOLVED NO MATTER HOW LONG THE TURN OF A REGION WILL COME AND OTHER ALSO HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT TURN.BECAUSE THE CENTER IS STRONGER THAN THE STATE, AND THE CENTER IS DETERMINED BY MAJORITY WHICH MAKES MINORITY MINOR.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
i care:

NIGERIA NOT FORMED FOR MINORITIES YET MINORITIES ARE ON THE MAP AND HAVE TAKEN GOVERNMENT POSITIONS.

IF NIGERIA HAS TRUE FEDERALISM LIKE THE USA NOBODY OR REGION WOULD CARE WHO BECOMES THE NEXT PRESIDENT LIKE AMERICANS ARE NOT BOTHERED WHICH STATE THE PRESIDENT IS FROM, FOR ME RATHER I WILL SAY,

TRUE FEDERALISM IS THE BEST FOR NIGERIA WITHOUT IT THEN ZONING IS THE NEXT OPTION.

WHEN THERE IS TRUE FEDERALISM THEIR IS NO NEED FOR ZONING BECAUSE THE STATES ARE SRONGER AND RICHER THAN THE CENTER.
BUT WHERE THERE IS QUASI FEDERALISM LIKE NIGERIA THEN ZONING IS THE BEST OPTION TO KEEP ALL REGIONS INVOLVED NO MATTER HOW LONG THE TURN OF A REGION WILL COME AND OTHER ALSO HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEXT TURN.BECAUSE THE CENTER IS STRONGER THAN THE STATE, AND THE CENTER IS DETERMINED BY MAJORITY WHICH MAKES MINORITY MINOR.
gbam
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by aljharem(m): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2010
guddsid:

@onlytruth na wa for you o ! why you dey follow this alj harem wen be bambiala argue , you get time o . aljharem please go back to your bambiala job so you can raise more money to go to a better school instead of the almajiri school which you are currently in . get proper education or in your words western education = boko haram , am i right ? grin

sharrp ther
watin dey do u head
who told u am not educated
or do u think it is just a south thing to be educated
Doluwa angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by marvix(m): 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
Politics is not about sentiments, but what the writer put up here is the truth.

A step further is that Jonathan is not a minority the north would have felt comfortable handing over power to.

Jonathan represents a new Nigeria, A Nigeria where everything is possible, he marks the beginning of a true era.

I have always likened this period to the 1999 period for the following reasons,

1. The elections are being planned to be fair in the least by the sitting president, remember Abdulsalami was ready to relinquish power and was not personally interested in planting a stooge, he was truly commited to the democratic government, Now Jonathan also wants to conduct an election that in the least would be fair to all even if not free or credible, this means that once u lose even u will agree that truly I lost.

2. In 1999, the candidate to beat to the presidency was Alex Ekhueme, he was the force behind the PDP, he was well positioned to take the seat and with retrospect I believe that no matter what his performance would have been he would have been a better president than OBJ, but then the Northern Cabal were not comfortable with his person and they the northerners were the ones who played the zoning card and concluded that presidency should go to the south west as a compensation for Abiola who they denied the presidency in 1993 and they were still the same people who went to bring OBJ out of prison got the govt of the day to grant him pardon financed him to edge out Ekhueme and Falae.

3.In 2011, the candidate to beat is Jonathan and they are not comfortable with his person, they dont know him, they are actually scared of him and again they have introduced their zoning sentiments, the question we should ask if power must go to the north should it be IBB or Atiku, two people who have contributed to our woes as a nation, Atiku has been plundering this nation since his days at Customs. The Cabal in the north were positioning to bring IBB back to power the way they did OBj in 1999 and I must say Nigerians can not afford this gamble, we survived Obj because it was a period of Economic boom in the world if not the nation would have been privatised.

4. Nigerians we must not lose focus and that is why my vote will go to Jonathan and anyone who I know must give his vote to Jonathan whether I am paid for it or not, the freedom we look for, the better days we hope for is almost here, Ribadu can win Jonathan in a free contest in 2015, but Ribadu will never beat IBB in any contest even in 2019 if Ibb goes the whole hog of another 8yrs which he is entitled to.

5. We must put the nation first, electricity is not as important as Jonathan winning the 2011 elections, the roads can still remain bad if that will guarantee Jonathans presidency, elections can remain rigged if it would be rigged to bring Jonathan back as president, the economy can get worse a bit more, some corruption cases can be swept under and some laws manipulated to deliver Jonathan.

I know that we are all entitled to our opinions and our vote is our individual choice to make, but the biggest sacrifice is for us all as individuals, the masses and the average Nigerians is to say a big NO to the Cabals the professional politicians and horse traders who have mortgaged our future by endorsing Goodluck as president, such that all credible opinion polls would know that Jonathan has the popularity and he would be ready to go for a free and fair contest.
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by tunde121oke: 8:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
why the long stories about jonathan leave the guy alone
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 06, 2010
for those who do not know , igbos are part of south south .there are igbo tribes in rivers bayelsa ,delta, akwa i bom and am not talkin about settlers.
coming to oil incase you are not informed all the states in the so called sout east(enugu, anambra,imo,abi)not sure about ebonyi  have huge deposit of oil as well. No matter how you want to see it igbos still have everything to gain.
secondly the ijaws are a collection of diffrent tribes and settlers from most southern parts of the country because of the huge activity if fishing there, and Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is an igbo-ijaw.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ijaw_people
Re: Nigeria Wasn't Formed For The Jonathans Of Niger Delta by samoks(m): 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2010
OH MY GOD, When will this ETHNICITY madness end?? God please hear our cry and lead us into disintegration,

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen On Trial For Cold-blooded Murder Of Boko Haram Leaders / PDP Didnt Sponsor Lamido/amaechi Campaign Vehicles – / A Denied And Delayed Justice For Apo-6 And Ezu River-50.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.