Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Big Brother Disqualifies Tacha (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Disqualifies Tacha (video) (459 Views)

Big Brother Disqualifies Liquorose And Pere From Today's Game, Check Out What Th / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House / Breaking : Big Brother Disqualifies K-brule And Khloe (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Disqualifies Tacha (video) by Wavygist: 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Big Brother Naija HouseMate Tacha has just been disqualified from the reality show.

This happened after both Tacha and Mercy engaged in a heated argument, leading to what appears like a physical confrontation.

Seyi had earlier called on Mercy to come to the lounge so they can read Biggie’s scroll.

However, Mercy who just finish having her bath, came out late for the reading.
Tacha, who was already boiling, seized the opportunity to rain insults on Mercy.

She said: ”You are a slowpoke, remain there and don’t come out. clout chaser, old woman. You keep using your body to get everything you want. You have been using Ike to get what you want. You can’t stand eviction that is why you need Ike to help you.”

Mercy replied: ” You are very stupid, you Instagram beggar. Go and treat your body odour before you talk to me, you stink. At least, I have a boyfriend (Ike) to get me what I want. What has your boyfriend done for you?”

During the argument, Tacha pushed Mercy and also dragged her weave-on twice while Mercy struggled to control her anger.

She picked up a pressing iron but was stopped by Omashola.

Watch Video;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/27/big-brother-disqualifies-tacha-video/

Cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Mercy Speaks On Relationship With Tacha And Ike And Their Future / #bbnaija: Mercy, Tacha Finally Hangouts Together (video) / Bbnaija Shocking Ike Said He Will Marry Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.