Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House (41060 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Are Prostitutes - Ushbebe / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by GistMore: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze call out Biggie for disqualifiing only Tacha from the Big Brother Naija reality TV show and leaving Mercy behind.

Daddy Freeze quickly makes a reminder for the organizer to replay the clip again and see Mercy was assaulting Tacha twice once with how she flung her hair in Tacha’s face, the second time when she grabbed the iron in a threatening manner.

Daddy Freeze claims Mercy needs to be disqualify too. Reacting to the shocking news, he wrote;

Dear Big brother, just in case you missed the clip here it is again, we can clearly see Mercy assaulting @symply_tacha twice once with how she flung her hair in Tacha’s face, the second time when she grabbed the iron in a threatening manner; THAT’S ASSAULT!
-
Question what is Mercy still doing in the house if Tacha was disqualified?
-
Mercy needs to be disqualified as well, unless you are employing a different metric for both of them, which in my opinion reeks hypocrisy! ~FRZ

Watch the video: https://www.instagram.com/p/B27i-9UBN-n/?igshid=nwgvoy68h7g

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/daddy-freeze-reacts-after-biggie-disqualifies-tacha-and-left-mercy-in-the-house

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by GistMore: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by donstan18: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Daddy Freeze must be high on Tacha's body odour.

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Norabay(f): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Too bad for tacha
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by EkwensuAmosu: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
that's how a sane person and neutral person should see this

it happens in football
if your opponent gives a rough tackle and both of you enter into a braw

a kind referee will give both of you yellow card
or if the ref feels like both of you will be out with red card
doesn't matter who was the first that find trouble

what was expected was for big brother to disqualify both or issue both two strikes

it was a deliberate provocation from mercy because she did it Tacha reacted then she looked at the camera
means it was a preplanned stuff
BBnaija is not being fair here

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Gurumaharaji(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
See this over Sabi albino

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Abidob(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
He’s actually right.. I sincerely don’t like Tasha but I think it would be fair enough if they’re both disqualified.. what do I even know

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
GistMore:
if this post hit fp i swear i go deactivate ma acct
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by GistMore: 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Kneephy(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

if this post hit fp i swear i go deactivate ma acct

And if you don't, you will die after three market days

13 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
EkwensuAmosu:

it happens in football

what was expected was for big brother to disqualify both or issue both two strikes

it was a deliberate provocation from mercy because she did it Tacha reacted then she looked at the camera
Watch Copa America 2019 - Messi vs Gary Medel, then come back and edit this post

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kneephy:

And if you don't, you will die after three market days
i agree to die but with ur parent

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by 1zynnvn(m): 1:13am On Sep 28, 2019
EkwensuAmosu:

it happens in football

The referee actually gave both a yellow card, but one person already had a yellow card, so its automatic red card. Simple. No cheating here.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 28, 2019
Can you imagine what the so called pastor shepe ( Abi na ogogoro) is watching and commenting openly. If it is one popular pastors that is commenting and supporting them like this he would have tagged them hypocrites. In this case, he is a saint. Stupid boy.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by GistTeller: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by femi4: 5:49am On Sep 28, 2019
EkwensuAmosu:

it happens in football

No .... Zidane got red card while Matt was still on the pitch

10 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Charleys: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2019
priceaction:
Can you imagine what the so called pastor shepe ( Abi na ogogoro) is watching and commenting openly. If it is one popular pastors that is commenting and supporting them like this he would have tagged them hypocrites. In this case, he is a saint. Stupid boy.

Is Daddy freeze a pastor?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2019
vanity upon vanity

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Flexherbal(m): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2019
Does he watch the show?

You do not just conclude from one extract.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by madenigga(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
I just hate that Cindy, even more than Tacha she caused everything, yet the moment the fight started she was sipping tea and smiling.

That's very evil

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by mdchikezie(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
I REALLY LIKE THE FACT THAT NOBODY SEES ON KNOW WHO BIG BROTHER IS
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by dfrost: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
React...

The most used word on Nairaland and Nigeria's social media space.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by NwaAmaikpe: 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

My exact views.

Mercy must be disqualified as well and till Biggie does that, I'd neither eat nor bathe in solidarity with Tacha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by Raydans: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
I forsee Mike winning this years edition in grand style

Take Note!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by kenzysmith: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2019
The reason tacha was disqualified is simple she pull mercy hair that 1 strike bigbrother called her to d dairy room she didn't go 2 strke, when ebuka came to evict cindy yesterday she didnt respect ebuka presence she was still shouting on top of her voice when ebuka was in the house while mercy keep calm which gave her 3rd strike which prompt disqualification frm the game.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by canalily(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2019
because.she.is.mercy.by.name

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biggie Disqualifies Tacha And Left Mercy In The House by sirusX(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2019
EkwensuAmosu:

it happens in football

So, when one of them already has a yellow card and the new kasala gave both of them a yellow card....who would leave the field?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Photo With Her Daughter / BBNaija's Tacha: Some Of Us Are Becoming The Men We Wanted to Marry (Photos) / Iyanya, Bisola And Praiz At MTN Project Fame (Funny Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.