Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Basket Mouth And Wifey - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth And Wifey (23824 Views)

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by bawomolo(m): 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
a thread about basketmouth turns into ethnic warfare. whats wrong with you people.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by kg(f): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2010
I wish them well and like some have said 'hope they last'
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by nnaemmy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
Happy married life my BEST comedian

grin grin grin
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Kunbee: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2010
Congratulaki
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by mrofficial(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2010
Names?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by adconline(m): 2:17am On Nov 04, 2010
I think she's too good for him but since he's a comedian oh well What does she bring to the table? Nada,  Basket Mouth has brought a lot to the table,
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by igboboy1(m): 4:15am On Nov 04, 2010
bawomolo:

a thread about basketmouth turns into ethnic warfare. whats wrong with you people.

Welcome to Nairaland, Its the avenue for people to come layoff whatever crap they have about others but enjoy the benefit of being annonymous cos they dont have the balls to say it to their friend's face,

Nna Ndo but na so we see am,
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by basmong: 4:50am On Nov 04, 2010
No mind d guy, na fear catch am as him realise sey dis one no be joke again. see him face. congrats u try sha.
@ all wey dey yab the guy, make una go marry leave my man to enjoy.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by bkbabe97y(m): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2010
He looks crazy, she looks angry. . . . .
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2010
rhymz:

, . . .what do U xpect 4rm a 12 megapixel? Even Obj will luk like Denzel under a 12-14 megapixel flash light. . .

Are you now tellin me that the cause of the 'Heavenly beauty' that i saw on that pix is the quality of the camera? undecided

I doubt it with ALL doubtness of doubt broda. Tho, the camera might also play it's quality part on it but that gurl was

possessin an heavenly beauty on that pix, and i believe naturally, she's the deffinition of beauty !!!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by sizzlers(m): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2010
Congrat ma man wink
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by fegflu: 10:51am On Nov 04, 2010
the guy look like cartoon- e make head like say he de show, he is just too comic for me. not a husband type at all
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Intrepid1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2010
AH! Price of im show go soon increase ooooooooo!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Farouksenior: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2010
Chai, somE pPle geT bAd bELLe die.if u no lYke d guRl abEG tRY GO HUg tRAnsformER!!!, no bE u D mARrY am!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by favouredjb(f): 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
@rokiatu true,I wonder y they have high blood pressure over @cork,the resident clown

@op,money is good, anyway her beauty will cover her children
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by rhymz(m): 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2010
rokiatu:

I feel sorry for folks in other section apart from romance and sexuality who do not know mr crrok grin
, . . .who gives an f who that MORØN is?? One thing U can't fault him on is his propensity to make very unpardonable grammatical errors and unforgivable misspelling that even my three yr ol cousin will dare not make. Every statement the !diot makes gives him away as an ignorant BOZO that is trying so hard to get an undeserved attention from his superiors.
Ranoscky:

Are you now tellin me that the cause of the 'Heavenly beauty' that i saw on that pix is the quality of the camera? undecided

I doubt it with ALL doubtness of doubt broda. Tho, the camera might also play it's quality part on it but that gurl was

possessin an heavenly beauty on that pix, and i believe naturally, she's the deffinition of beauty !!!
. . . Hahahaha Facebook neva teach U lesson be dat! Wait until U see dis your mammy water in person, U go shudder in disbelief at the stark difference btw dat pic and the real person. . . Lol. . . That is not to say she aint pretty but I doubt she is that pretty as the pix says. . Lol
Cork-Mr:

very ugly couple, One has rasta, wide mouth and big eue ball, they other is light skin IBO woman with Mustache.

How the hell can u marry  a womans with Mustache?  HE must be desparate (no offfenise)

. . . You need a crash course on elementary English Language, you re a damn fool in capital letterz, a big disgrace to the kpangolo nyt sch you attended. Infact, U should ask your sch for a refund of your sch fees( that is if U actually paid one) cos it was all a waste of precious time. . . U cant even make a phrase let alone a sentence devoid of wrong spellings and very poor grammar even if U had a gun 9mm to your head and Ur life depended on it, I bet you still would goof. . . Geeeze. . . Na sickness??
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by CorkMr1: 2:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
Intrepid!:

At least his english is much better than yours. What kinda rubbish comment is this? You or your babe(if you have one) fine pass them? Piss off, joo!

Wot english?  u called that english? the crack head cannut even spell his own name. Can u imagine how ugly there childrens will be? I reject

it! And by the way, why do u people like roles models who cannut spek english:  Basket moutth, 2face, p sqeer, D'Bang, Ikechchuhukukechu (rapper), and so.  

Even Rokiatu, is finer than his wife.  And just becoz Basket mouth came to London to do a show, all IBO people are celebratin, as if its  the YAM festival.

He need to shave that Crap Jerry curls on his head and concetrates on finding a english teachers !! (no  oofeinse)
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by CorkMr1: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2010
My apologys, i keep forgetin that IBO men like there womens to have Mustache & look masculinity, I apologice!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2010
Cork-Mr:

Even Rokiatu, is finer than his wife.  
See me see whala. Dude can you for once in your nairaland  life go on without calling my name?

This thread is abt basket mouth and his wife and she is very pretty deal with it!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by CorkMr1: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
rokiatu (f) , madam Basket mouth shuld be ashame of him sef for not marrry a lady as beautifull as you look. Instead, he had to

settle for a muscular light skin man looking Village girl born with Mustache. How the hell should a man marry a woman with mustache?

is this IBO a fashion or is it a village thing? Anyways, I bet he paid dowry for her. IBO people uy there womens anyways.

I give up & i rest my cases! angry
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 9:30am On Nov 05, 2010
So, some pipu stil dey respond to mr cork? grin
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by crackhouse(m): 10:17am On Nov 05, 2010
@cork-Mr, when will u learn how to spell words very well?. ur statements is always irritating. amend ur ways and stop making inflammatory statements too, nairaland is an educative social network and also for fun, and not for playing tribalism and making enemies.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by crackhouse(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2010
@cork-Mr, i can see u are trying to draw peoples' attention to yourself on nairaland. others visit nairaland forum to make one reasonable contribution or the other, after which they leave for some other issues but in ur own case, u have been here for so long now. it seems u don't have anything to do at all. it has been like that since u join nairaland, if u need a job kindly use the medium to seek for help from nairalanders instead of wasting ur precious time here with ur [b]no offence [/b]thrash. i hope u will learn one day.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by mrofficial(m): 11:00am On Nov 05, 2010
^^ lwkmd
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2010
MR CORK-shit, u r becoming very boring, when u do the same thing over and over again ppl get tired of u, use ur brain very well. Yes u r educated but want to make ppl laugh then JOIN BASKET MOUTH since ur MORTUARY work has ended in England , no offence
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by clem2love(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
see this guy done they kolo

you for even barb the hair you want do somthing great for life give the lady atleast 1 happy respect.

well wish you all the best bro
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Rouge(f): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
Happy 4 him JARE. IT IS ONLY HIM AND HIS WIFE THAT KNOW HOW FAR
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by opribo(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2010
These comedians are not foolish as most people think, they marry decent wives, get into plum political positions and wine and dine with the mighty. They are very wise.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by opribo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2010
but the lady is not smiling only heavens knows whats gwan in her mind. I can imagine her asking herself am I really sure this man is not joking again as usual
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ayshaaat(f): 12:55am On Nov 06, 2010
PEACE!!!! cheesy
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Nobody: 4:10am On Nov 06, 2010
hescool:

beauty and the beast  cheesy cool

LMAO.

She is gorgeous and looks miserable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy: I Married 4 Times, 3 Times For The Wrong Reasons / Laila Salami-Johnson Wants To Move Back To UK Over Nigerian Frustration / Men Are Not Interested In Kim Kardashian Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.