Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Fish Farm With Capacity To Hold Up To 50,000 Units For Partnership/investors. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farm With Capacity To Hold Up To 50,000 Units For Partnership/investors. (337 Views)

Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head / How To Setup & Establish Your Own Cashew Farm(With Pictures) / A Bird In My Farm With Just One Wing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farm With Capacity To Hold Up To 50,000 Units For Partnership/investors. by cdrealtors: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
We are interested and willing to discuss further with an investor, willing to partner in our fish farm after masaka. We have facilities from hatchery to grow out ponds and a lake. If you have the interest and willingness to invest. Get in touch with me. Zanda farms 08090977759

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know The Secret In Poultry Meal To Replace Fish In Catfish Feeds / Hundreds Of Tubers Of Yams And Bags Of Rice Available For Sale In North. / Still Available; Bags Of Quality Unpeeled Egusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.