Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey (307 Views)

Jumia Food To Shutdown In Nigeria From December 2023 / NNPC, Investors To Relocate Refinery From Turkey To Nigeria / Indimi Daughters In A Private Jet As They Fly Back To Nigeria From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey by Uchmonia(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good evening fellow Nairalanders,

I stay In Istanbul Turkey the commercial city of turkey, I believe that we all know what we can buy from turkey and send down to Nigeria,
most often some of the problem many people face mostly in Nigeria is who to trust a business into his/her hands, but i have hard a secured and sure way of us doing business without anyone of us having a fear of loosing his or her fund.

When it come to Jeans you can never compare turkish products to that of China products, good and quality shirts, for office wears, casual wears, and many other designs you can think of.
Turkish gown for ladies this once are hot cake for people who understand the value.

Babies wears of different varieties.

Once again note what i can help you to get from turkey to Nigeria, Both male and female Shoes ,Shirts,Polo,Babies wears, motor parts, tiles etc and cargo same to your destination within 3days of buying the goods here in turkey. except motor parts and tiles

i bet you a trial will convince you.

My number is open for further questioning and directions +905369904659

Thanks
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey by shadrama(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
is it Amadioha or Sango that u want to cargo back to Nigeria? did they go on vac to turkey?
if they are actually on vac, better leave them there because we've had much probs from them.

1 Like

Re: I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey by Uchmonia(m): 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
brother its not about amadioha, its about been real
Re: I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey by arzaduz(m): 4:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
What is your payment plan. Payment on delivery?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Wike Acquires SPDC Stakes For Rivers State / Rwanda Becomes The First African Country To Make Cell Phones In Africa / 50 Ideas For A Lucrative Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.