Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do You Feel Good Scratching Your Body? How To Stop An Itch - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do You Feel Good Scratching Your Body? How To Stop An Itch (269 Views)

My Guy Has Been Scratching His Underneath For Weeks / Things you need when you start scratching your pen so hard. hard / My Gym Body. How Do I Look?? (Photos*) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Feel Good Scratching Your Body? How To Stop An Itch by isipaulmoses(m): 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is a thought-provoking question, that you may likely overlook. But the underlying factor for treating itching depends also on knowing the reason you feel good scratching your body.

Remember the more you scratch the more it itches and the more it itches the more you scratch.

Scratching actually feels good when you have an itch. The itch can be as a result of chickenpox, mosquito bite, or any chronic skin infections.

When you got an itch, too much scratching can worsen the situation. check out the latest home remedies for itching here: https://isihealthone.com/scratching/

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area / Nigeria To Import Doctors From Europe, United States / Mum Thought Son, 7, Was Being Silly At His Party - But He Was Having A Stroke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.