Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area (266 Views)

How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / How To Dispose A Used Condom Properly By Lolo CY, Sexual Health Expert / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area by Amicable24: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2019
Good afternoon all, since last year I've noticed that the PSP officials in charge of my area here in Eyita, Ikorodu, Lagos State just comes ONCE IN A MONTH undecided

Is this normal? In LAWMA's official website, they wrote (under their FAQs) that the PSP officials are mandated to come at least ONCE IN A WEEK to dispose wastes in Residential areas..

But in my area, they come just once in a month, COLLECT PAYMENT, take out the trash and then it's goodbye till the next month.. If you don't pay, they won't dispose yours.. The environment is often dirty and the wastes end up flying around and blocking the drainages after each rainfall because of flood

I've tried sending emails to the agency (LAWMA) concerning this but to no avail. It's unfair that we make complete payment for waste disposal but they end up not doing their job effectively.

Do you experience same in your area, you can share with us..

Please what do we do?

Re: How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area by Amicable24: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area by Amicable24: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2019
I need opinions from you guys.. Or have we all run out of advises angry angry
Re: How Often Do PSP Officials Come To Dispose Wastes In Your Area by Amicable24: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Eko fe baje o

(1) (Reply)

How Your Period Will Change In Your 20s, 30s And 40s / Good New For Your Erections / How I Lost Weight From 98kg-74kg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.