Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest (1537 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians / BBNAIJA: Simply Tacha Flaunted Cucumber, Smoked, Tattooed Davido On Her Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Cherrybae(f): 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Press Release
27th September 2019

We the entire members of the Tacha Solidarity movement (TSM) have watched with dismay the illegal disqualification of Dame Princess Tacha from the Big Brother Nigeria.

We condemn it, we condemn it, we condemn it. And we call on all our members across the state of the federation to get ready for a nationwide protest on monday 30th September 2019.

It is obvious that the organizers of the Big Brother Nigeria are so bias. Dame Princess Tacha was disqualified for no justifiable reasons.

Why was the so called Mercy who fought with Dame princess Tacha not disqualified. This is bias and unacceptable.

While embark on a nationwide protest, we have instructed our lawyers to proceed to court on monday 30th September 2019 to seek for redress.

We call on all well meaning Nigerians to come out Emma's and join us on the protest.

Dr Bright Osukwe Ndubuisi
National Publicity secretary
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by JosEast(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
una no get work

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Mrclint222: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is this sh*t real?

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Anyenmoney(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lazy youth

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by omenka(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
I will protest with them in my bream. At least that's alot better than nothing.

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by miteolu(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
This girl sitting beside me just said Tacha didn't only drop out of school, she also dropped out of Big brother show. ���

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by naijadrivablog: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Buhari is right to have called you guys "Lazy Yoot"

You didn't protest against your leaders that refused to create enabling environment for jobs and businesses.

Idiots!!?

3 Likes

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Cherrybae(f): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
I feel like committing suicide for Biggie disqualifying my mentor, role model and super Hero Tacha.

Please should I go ahead.?
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by EkwensuAmosu: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
omenka:
I will protest with them in my bream. At least that's alot better than nothing.
omenka i want to have a drink with you cool
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by EkwensuAmosu: 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
JosEast:
una no get work
chaiiii Sowore will be regretting ever to venture into a futile quest

what a waste generation

2 Likes

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Congregation of oloshos and their patrons cool

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by subtlemee(f): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
Birds of the same feathers flocking together to protest

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by player007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cherrybae:
Press Release
27th September 2019

We the entire members of the Tacha Solidarity movement (TSM) have watched with dismay the illegal disqualification of Dame Princess Tacha from the Big Brother Nigeria.

We condemn it, we condemn it, we condemn it. And we call on all our members across the state of the federation to get ready for a nationwide protest on monday 30th September 2019.

It is obvious that the organizers of the Big Brother Nigeria are so bias. Dame Princess Tacha was disqualified for no justifiable reasons.

Why was the so called Mercy who fought with Dame princess Tacha not disqualified. This is bias and unacceptable.

While embark on a nationwide protest, we have instructed our lawyers to proceed to court on monday 30th September 2019 to seek for redress.

We call on all well meaning Nigerians to come out Emma's and join us on the protest.

Dr Bright Osukwe Ndubuisio

BBN na una family house abi?
Who ever chooses that Loud mouth, arrogant baby as a role model seriously needs help.
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by APOPTOSIS: 1:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Cherrybae:
Press Release
27th September 2019

PLEASE, join CR7 and head to the TRIBUNAL....
Please, this is where we need our POLICE, their DOGS and the DSS...
They should load their RIFLES, please...
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by MoIbrahim: 1:36am On Sep 28, 2019
You are wrong!

Please get the narration right. They were not punished for fighting. They were punished for violating various rules;

Tacha's violations were 3: pulled her hair, shoved her, pulled her hair

Mercy's violations were 2: provocation, swiped hair at her.

Cherrybae:
Press Release
27th September 2019

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by SouthSouth1914: 6:19am On Sep 28, 2019
If this is true, then it is finished! The Nigerian youths have lost it completely.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Cherrybae(f): 7:54am On Sep 28, 2019
I give up on BBN
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by olatilldend: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2019
For once, Nigerian police force should be allowed to have a field day!

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by MisterGrace: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Idiots. Decayed vultures everywhere.
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by tooth4tooth: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
Am I right to say this is social media gone wrong among Nigeria youths

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by meobizy(f): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2019
My guy, go and look for a job. This is embarrassing.
Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
You guys are very stupid.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Solidarity Movement Calls For Nationwide Protest by Alexaonfleek: 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Cherrybae:
I feel like committing suicide for Biggie disqualifying my mentor, role model and super Hero Tacha.

Please should I go ahead.?
please do so,at least there'll be one more less idiot in the world

(1) (Reply)

Sci-fi Series / Startime Or Gotv Which One Make Sense / Great Movies Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.