Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification (52006 Views)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / #BBNaija: Don Jazzy reacts as Miracle Emerges Winner / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by lovingyouhun: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2019
Hahahahhaha, you see her bad attitude stinks more than her body odour
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Slymonster(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
This whole Tacha and Mercy quarrel made me watch the clips on instagram, and from what I saw... Mercy was on a mission to get Tacha out of the house, reason why she provoked her by flinging her hair on her face.... Oh no, that was absolutely wrong otherwise Tacha would never have touched her but then again, I saw how Pride wrapped up Tacha, she was too confident of her fans forgetting there is a God... But wait a min, I'm not sure this show is even supported by our Heavenly Father but who am I to judge? That being said, I feel bad for the organisers a little ....i mean, the kinda votes she attracts, more money for big brother but that ends tonight. I have a feeling they might bring her back though but I hope not. Then Mercy, wow.... I could as well call her a witch... She did set a trap for Tacha and poor Tacha fell for it.

I sincerely do not like this show.

You watched what you wanted to see. Look properly. You will see tasha following mercy up and down with words.

She should have rested or stayed back but her village people will not allow it.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by sirusX(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2019
@BecaciaBarbie
Like she said...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by BrutusOj(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Uti is a big foool trying to sound like one good guy.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by lomprico(m): 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very lopsided decision from Biggie.
I'd never fully understand why Tacha was disqualified for a very slight physical contact and Diane wasn't.

Why Ike got a strike and Seyi who provoked him and hurled unprintable words did not get a single reprimand.

Tacha had her demons but she did not deserve to lose out like this.
I'd always wish her the best as I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.

biggie is confused. he is like buhari
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by charlesELIKIBA: 11:34am On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
I'm indifferent....my only advice is that anywhere you find yourself let the world know your parent did a good job on you

yeah... she had a good chance to win i suppose, not that i watch the show but i know everyone hated her because she was strong and survived every week. the plan worked....push her to the extremem and make her react and that exactly she did.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by imanray37(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
I'm indifferent....my only advice is that anywhere you find yourself let the world know your parent did a good job on you
or you did a good job on your character you would be very sure she came from decency but choose to deviate.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never fully understand why Tacha was disqualified for a very slight physical contact and Diane wasn't despite poking her fingers into someone's eyes.

Why Ike got a strike and Seyi who provokemd him and hurled unprintable words did not get a single reprimand.

I'd always wish her the best as I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.

If there is any fairness in the world, both Tacha and Mercy should be on the next Chisco bus back to their homes tomorrow.
"everything tacha".....lolll
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by backnbeta(f): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
I don't think the Mercy girl deserve any better treatment undecided
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by charlesELIKIBA: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
sometimes we have to learn to hold on to peace at the end....that lady could have contained her anger but she lost it and lost a good chance to win.

all voting money and energy lost to one silly anger moment
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by ednut1(m): 11:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Lets move on abeg
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 28, 2019
BrutusOj:
Uti is a big foool trying to sound like one good guy.
trust me, he is a good guy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by judetov2(m): 11:38am On Sep 28, 2019
shilenji:
you are forgetting me
we are plenty here o
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by emerged01(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2019
beresponsible:
Old men playing little children games
So they should die of boredom because they are old. At a time old men have this off time they do childish things,expect you want to die quickly you can start frowning at everything.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Lordjb: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha the hottest selling market now grin see my signature below
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by lovingyouhun: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:
This whole Tacha and Mercy quarrel made me watch the clips on instagram, and from what I saw... Mercy was on a mission to get Tacha out of the house, reason why she provoked her by flinging her hair on her face.... Oh no, that was absolutely wrong otherwise Tacha would never have touched her but then again, I saw how Pride wrapped up Tacha, she was too confident of her fans forgetting there is a God... But wait a min, I'm not sure this show is even supported by our Heavenly Father but who am I to judge? That being said, I feel bad for the organisers a little ....i mean, the kinda votes she attracts, more money for big brother but that ends tonight. I have a feeling they might bring her back though but I hope not. Then Mercy, wow.... I could as well call her a witch... She did set a trap for Tacha and poor Tacha fell for it.

I sincerely do not like this show.

Wait, they will bring her back to your house.
As for mercy::: that is why it is called a game, mercy played her part well....if she had self control she wont go physical on mercy....
In a game, you are provoked to either bring out the best in you or the worse... she chose to feed her anger rather than aiming for the price, don't blame biggie, its just a game

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 28, 2019
Make she give her coins to biggie nah. #superpower99
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Zita55:
Mehn! I'm the happiest grin grin grin

And why would you betray your same gender..?.
With this attitude , woman can not be a governor talkless of a president
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Afamed: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:
1M likes for you
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by crazygod(m): 11:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Every evil 'Cindy' spirit or friends hiding in my family or my house, Lord flush them out.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by BrutusOj(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2019
razy75:
trust me, he is a good guy
What is good about him? Nothing morally good is attached to that attention seeking gay
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2019
subtlemee:

God bless you! People just be disgracing their family! But then again, some parents are horrible, too.

The Tachas of this world bear children, too. You get?
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Anazp: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2019
APOPTOSIS:

U are EXCEPTIONAL among Ladies.
What a Splendid Advice.
U can't be dull. May Ur Days Be Long.
It's been Long I encountered Ladies like you..
NAIRALAND advice of the Year...!!
so becos she gave a pedestrian advice she has become exceptional. Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by jaybanky(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never fully understand why Tacha was disqualified for a very slight physical contact and Diane wasn't despite poking her fingers into someone's eyes.

Why Ike got a strike and Seyi who provoked him and hurled unprintable words did not get a single reprimand.

I'd always wish her the best. Her body odour is her God-given gift, she should harness it.
I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.

If there is any fairness in the world, both Tacha and Mercy should be on the next Chisco night bus back to their homes tomorrow.

People like u is d reason why Nigeria remains in the hands of this wicked set of leaders.. How can u see the truth and shy away from it... SMH
Typical Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by damysamy12(m): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
[true talk
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by ngwababe(f): 11:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Ebuka: what are you bringing to the table? What's your game plan?
Tacha: look at me and look at them.
These aside.
Tacha brought a whole lot of things by not wanting to feel intimidated, but then, she overdid. Sometimes, stay unpredictable, sometimes, control your emotions and anger. The worst thing that can happen to a lady that feels she's has Confidence is having a fault, it will surely bring you down.
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Bukasint(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
jaybanky:

People like u is d reason why Nigeria remains in the hands of this wicked set of leaders.. How can u see the truth and shy away from it... SMH
Typical Nigerian youth

This guy has flight of ideas...you need psychological assessment.
If you don't understand simple English use dictionary or ask friends around to interpret in local language.

What has this got to do with Nigerian government
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Plusk4u: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
Pride go before a fool, let us learn from Tacha, keep honorable ourselves .
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bukasint:
Rejoicing over someone's downfall won't make anyone better neither will it take one far. She reacted in a way everybody will react to. I know most girls will do same as she did. I watched the video and I know how it can be especially when argument is very hot. But Nigerians took it far. Some wished her death and other are saying so many nasty things about here and body odour.
Sure it's something anyone can be a victim of.

Nobody is perfect
Nobody is better and we all strive to become a better person and learn from our mistakes. But here are other ladies condemning her without looking back.
Ladies condemning have done worse things than her yet they are not anyway better.
Some even made a video with her body odour as Zaltan did.
Some went ahead to crop videos to mock her laughing over someone's downfall.
Tomorrow this set of people will enter church and ask God for blessing and forgiveness of sins.
Real celebrity are silent on this incidence some don't even comment and others came attacking without using wisdom.
In life learn not to hate someone who you haven't met before.

Thank you for taking those words out of my minds and writing them...

No one is interested in how do we help her. The world has gone to the level where no one cares about the other...She may be a victim of early child abuse and this is her form of alter ego...Even the so called "celebrities"
How ppl do rejoice over others failure is funny
Seriously
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd always wish her the best. Her body odour is her God-given gift, she should harness it.
I see her coming out better than this with her "Everything Tacha" Perfume line.

If there is any fairness in the world, both Tacha and Mercy should be on the next Chisco night bus back to their homes tomorrow.

It's a game and Mercy played better, Mercy knew Tasha was on the edge with her toxic attitude and with consecutive warnings from big brother, she deliberately provoked the ill-tempered Tasha into unleashing a terror that would lead to her unceremonious exit. Mercy wins.

On the positive side, Tasha could clinch an endorsement deal with a deodorant company or set up hers...nothing spoil eventually.

Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
The popularity gotten already by her in the house can take her very far

We opened verified WeChat anf Alipay Wallet available
Re: BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification by gwealth430: 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
Truth be told Tachas attitude was indeed rotten... #notoarrogance

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola / Tonto Dikeh Loses Her 4 Month-Old Pregnancy? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.